COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

OVERVIEW

• Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
  • Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
  • Available in 10 scented shades

Is this lipstick long lasting?
Tell me about this product! Would you buy it again?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm!
Product Highlights
These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone.in reviews
I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! in reviews
...that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. in reviews
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm uploaded by Chloe S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Punch
I saw these on clearance at Walgreens at bought 3! I've had them for a while now and it's a go to for a quick put together look before video calls for work. These are unlike other lipsticks and provide moisture. And provide better color than tinted lip balms. This is a favorite and one of my 3 lipsticks are either in my purse or next to my computer. 100% recommend to others, great value
Alondra G.
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm uploaded by Alondra G.
Review for: Spice
Como cuando quieres hidratar tus labios y al mismo tiempo quieres un poco de color es la perfecta combo 💋💄 lo recomiendo esta super! Que hermoso color.
Taylor T.
Beebe, AR
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm uploaded by Taylor T.
Review for: Taffy
This balm goes on sooo smoothly, even on super dry lips. It's soft and moisturizing! The taffy color is a bit orange-y for my light skin, but overall amazing! Perfect for those freezing cold boot & scarf days!
Alexandria G.
Nashville, TN
Covergirl's Oh Sugar! gloss is essential for a day at the beach. It comes in a variety of colors and flavors so there is one for everyone. The products smell super good, taste good, provide long-lasting hydration, and give your lips an extra pop of color. A must buy.
Beth M.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Spice
Cute color but not much pigment pay off. It feels nice on the lips but does not last long. I did not see any change to my lips with the vitamins.
Stephanie G.
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm uploaded by Stephanie G.
I Love Love Love These! They're Basically A Lip Tint As A Lipstick. The Colors Are Really Pretty. My Favorite Is #3 Caramel. Which Is Just A Very Soft Tint On Me, But Still Very Pretty. They Smell Good And Are Super Moisturizing. Would Definitely Recommend.
Nhu C.
Garden Grove
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm uploaded by Nhu C.
This is a very balmy lip products. It very thin and moisturizing. However it have good color pay off. It doesn’t last long on my lip, so I have to reapply a lot. It also was very easy to used up.
Kimberly L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Cupcake
I loved this !!! From the smell to the color !! It was the first time I’ve ever used it and I got it in a vox box I was really glad I got to try it out it was very gentle I think the container it comes in should be changed though !
Desiree M.
Lake St Louis, MO
Not only does this balm smell fantastic to where I could eat it, but it also is very moisturizing. This balm also adds a nice color tint to your lips that is subtle and not too much. I would recommend this product to those looking for new lip balms
Maricela A.
Dallas, TX
Its the best when wanting some color on your lips. I recommend it. I am still buying it. They have great colors.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alexis S.