BY COVERGIRL

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

OVERVIEW

• Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
  • Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
  • Available in 10 scented shades

• I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red an...18 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips espe...14 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but was wondering are these su...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone." in 239 reviews
  • "I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! " in 161 reviews
  • "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 51 reviews
  • "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 50 reviews
Julie D.
Review for: Caramel more...
I previously wrote a review a bit back but would like to update it after using the product for a longer amount of time.  At first, I didn't think much of the product but have changed my mind with more use!

I bought the shade "caramel", thinking it had a lovely color, but when I started using it, realized it had no color whatsoever once applied.  At first, I didn't like that because I wanted it to double as a lipstick, but now I simply use it as a balm, and I'm happy with it for that.  It goes on easily, feels nice on the lips, and it stays on my lips a pretty decent amount of time.  I've found that having this product around rather than my usual lip balm encourages me to use it more often.  At first I just wanted to use it up but now I enjoy applying it and enjoy how moisturizing it feels.

I have also tried the shade "soda", and found that it had more color pigmentation, but that it wasn't as moisturizing.  If you're using this as a balm, I would definitely recommend the color "caramel", or number 3!  As an aside, the packaging is pretty and I like that it's a square shape, so it won't roll away.  Originally I said I wouldn't repurchase the product but I've changed my mind, and I probably would!
Bethany W.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Cupcake more...
I was quite disappointed by this lipstick, since I know the brand well with many products, am a major lippie junkie, and overall the Oh Sugar! line seemed like a really cute idea. Plus, I got it for a killer deal! Major tip! You can find this lipstick for a cheaper cost online, rather than in stores  (but for some reason not all shades are the same cost?)

Since I bought the "Cupcake" variety, I really expected a blast of delicious sugary sweetness but instead got a slightl fruity smell that sadly fades very quickly. However, it applies very smoothly and is almost like a balm in texture along with leaving my lips conditioned. What lost me most was the color. The stick itself looks rich, a bit deeper than a natural lip.. but it didn't look like I was really wearing much of anything.

To shorten things- OK lipstick, conditioning, but lacks in color big time. Definitely try to sample/search before buying. If you can't test the lippie, I say skip to an item that has better known color payout.
Arshena A.
Review for: Spice more...
This tinted lip balm is a beautiful color on medium to lighter skin tones but I feel like it might be too bright or odd looking on deeper skin tones. I personally liked the color, I just think the formula wasn’t as opaque but then again, it is a tinted lip balm. It’s nice for younger teens or someone that’s looking for a little bit of color but personally, if I want some color on my lips, I’m going to wear a legit lipstick. Still a great product!
Alyssa B.
Review for: Sprinkle more...
The Covergirl Oh Sugar Lip Balm is definitely one of my favorites that I own. The best part of this lip balm, besides the color, is that is actually very moisturizing! It doesn't leave my lips dry at all, but makes them feel pretty hydrated. The color that I have tried is the Sprinkle shade. It's really pretty and I was happily surprised that it wasn't too subtle for just being a lip balm. It really gives a nice pigment that makes my lips pop. I was also happy with how long it lasts too! It lasts a decent amount of time during the day before having to re-apply. For an affordable price this is very worth it :) Would love to purchase more colors!
Nancy P.
I got the balm in a VoxBox a while ago and LOVED IT. It smelled sooo good, just like jelly. The color I got was jelly, I was not a big fan of the color but I still wear it here and there. It feels get hydrating on the lips and it can be an everyday wear. I would definitely buy this product myself but in a different color.
Johanna L.
Review for: Caramel more...
I got this for free in INFLUENSTERS COVERGIRL VOXBOX for reviewing purposes. I did not really like the formula of this product. While its packaging is nice and is does have Vitamins, after a while of using it I saw that the Caramel color was kinda runny and not very moisturizing, maybe it's hydrating. But it was alright. Did not have color.
Kristen P.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Candy more...
Not sure if this is the right color I used but it was nice, simple, moisturizing, easily applied, I’m all out and can’t seem to find it in stores but it’s very good, if I were to change anything it’d be the consistency, I would want it to be slightly thicker, almost like a balm!
Kenya M.
Review for: Caramel more...
This basically just a real crazy chapstick but it is very moisturizing which is why I didn’t give it a bad score, as soon as you place it on your lips you can tell it is packed with vitamins and nutrients to make your lips healthy. It has like 3% tint but it is very moisturizing
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Gumdrop, Jelly more...
Covergirl has done a great job with this lip line I love these lip balms they go on so smooth and they just have the right amount of color to start your day or for the middle of the day I love these they are so cute they keep your lips moisturized I would definitely recommend them
Jasmine O.
Atlantic City, NJ
Review for: Soda more...
Been wearing their tinted lip gloss for years but especially love this product. If gives me that tinted gloss look but with a bit more of a matte finish that lasts! It doesn’t have that horrid smell that some pigmented lip balms have. It has given me any breakouts, which happens to me with A LOT of products.
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and she said it's like a soft lip balm. I wondered if this product is supposed to be a dupe of the fresh brand sugar lippies? I've loved the fresh brand sugar lips but they are really expensive ($24 each) and if this is a good dupe I'd love to get a few!
Jewls G.
Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especially around this time and I would love to know if this could help that out
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Can I use this as a balm to apply before going to sleep?
Melanie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
Has anyone tried the darker colors? Are they more pigmented ?
Kaitlin R.
Just wondering if this lip gloss dries out your lips because it looks so pretty but I have really sensitive lips?