BY COVERGIRL

Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm.
With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color.
Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.

OVERVIEW

• Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
  • Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
  • Available in 10 scented shades

• I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red an...18 Answers
  • Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips espe...13 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but was wondering are these su...2 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I have one of these Colorlicious "Oh sugar" in Gumdrop. I love the texture, and how it glides on my lips. I also like when I rub my lips together, it feels like I have sugar grains on my lips lol. I'm not too big on the color I bought though. Gumdrop is a pretty color, but I think it would look better on a more lighter skin tone. I'm native american, so pinks and nudes are usually my go to. I wanted to go out of my norm and got this color. Its hydrating, I will admit that. I don't think its worth 7$ though. Maybe I would like it more if I had a prettier color that matches my skin tone better. This gumdrop color on my lips does nothing to bring my complexion out. I love the packaging, and how girly the tubes are. I would recommend this to women who want a half lipstick/half lip balm. If you don't like a sugary, grainy texture on your lips, then I would not recommend. Overall, I give this product 4 stars. Could be better. Could have prettier colors, but I love how it feels on my lips.
Noelle M.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Sprinkle
I love this stuff! I had used the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment before and wasn't that impressed for the price tag. This is a good dupe for it, it smells amazing, like sweet lemon, and has a pretty decent amount of color for a balm. It makes my lips feel super smooth and moisturized. I'm not a big fan of lipstick, I love balms and this is perfect for me to have some color! I'm definitely going to have to pick up a couple different colors. I've been looking for this for a few months, none of my drugstores ever got them! I finally found it at Target for $6.99 which is very reasonable in my opinion. They also have a nice range of colors, there are some that are less pigmented if you're not into bright lips.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
The color isnt exact as shown on the outside tube so be warned. But other than that its a pretty decent balm. I have soda and its a dark color which is what i was looking for but also its lighter on the lips cuz its sheer. Altogether on the lips its 2 shades lighter than the color advertised on the bottom of the tube. Color stays on middle of lips but on the outer edges it almost melts off to underneath the lips. So the application doesnt look even. But for a balm the stay length is phenomenal. I can get a good 2-3 hours out of it. It is a balm dont forget. I havent noticed a difference in the softness of my lips but the balm doesnt feel heavy. I highly recommend for a minimal wear makeup day!!
Charm P.
Charm P.
Review for: Colorlicious
I got three COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! lip balms for free thanks to COVERGIRL's Instagram sweepstakes. I received the shades Punch, Candy, and Caramel. Punch is more pigmented than the other two, however, the packaging portrays a hot pink color, but it is actually red. I like the shade candy - its a tinted hot pink. Caramel is more of a light pink nude, which is quite nice. Caramel and Candy have to be my favorites - shade wise. Reds aren't my forte, but if you're into it, go for it! It's pigmented! These lip balms are hydrating, but smell/taste a bit weird. Maybe it's just me. Anyways, this is a good product and worth the money.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Cumming, GA
First of all, this product is almost a perfect dupe for Fresh sugar lip treatment. I mainly use this product when my lips feel dry and I need immediate relief. These are SO much cheaper than the fresh product, and they even smell similar. I love how immediately hydrating this product is. I like that it gives my lips a sheer tint, however I mainly put this in the "lip hydration/chapstick" category instead of viewing it as a lip color. The air has been a little dry lately and these have brought immense relief to my dry, cracking lips. I am sure they will be used quite a bit this winter, and you can't beat the price.
Jocelyn  N.
Jocelyn N.
Barrington, NH
Review for: Colorlicious
I bought this on a friends tip that it's a workable dupe for the Fresh balm and it might be if you can use it for a while. Mine went moldy fast. I had it all of two weeks and used it maybe 3 times I went to use it a 4th and found a weird mold that looked like large grains of salt and pepper. Not cute. Which is a shame because honestly I loved it while I had it - the sheer wash of color was great for lazy BB Cream & Go days (which we all have) It left my lips lightly hydrated without feeling waxy like a standard chapstick and smelt wonderful without being over-powering. Bummer it didn't work out for me, but ymmv
Chrystie D.
Chrystie D.
GARLAND, TX
Review for: Spice
I've been wearing this all week and I haven't looked for my regular lipsticks once. This product is moisturizing and comfortable. It has a light color payoff but I wear eye makeup so the light lip color works for me. I have soda and it's a light reddish color. The consistency is very much like Fresh's high end lip balms and the colors are similar as well. My lips feel soft and never dry. Although this product is not advertised as a stain, I feel like the color stains my lips. I have to constantly reapply after Eating and drinking but In between meals, there's still color on my lips. This is a great bargain
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Frederick, MD
I had always walked by this product and thought.. "I wonder." I finally caved in and bought it (thanks to a coupon) and I must say I am very disappointed in this product. The color was pretty, it wasn't the best in pigment, but it is supposed to be a lip balm, and these normally don't come with a lot of pigment. The smell wasn't strong, which was good. Oh but but I couldn't get past was the texture of the lipstick. My lips didn't feel hydrated at all, they felt so gritty and weird. I don't know if I got a bad tube or what. I wouldn't buy this again, or recommend it.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Colorlicious
I'm not sure how I feel about these. To be honest, I swatched them in the store, and I almost didn't buy them, because they look so clear. But the packaging convinced me to spend my money and I decided to try them out on a lighter makeup day, Wow. Punch is red. Like straight up red and it smells like fruit punch. After a while they feel a little drying. But, they are more pigmented then they seem like they'll be. I also have Sprinkle, and that's definitely the case. I swatched Sprinkle, and nothing hardly showed up. But, on my lips, WOW, it's a deep pink.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased two of these lip balms from Walgreens during a BOGO sale. I got the Candy color and the Taffy color. I love that these balms give just enough color on your lips to show without being too heavy. I also love the packaging! They smell and taste awesome and they go on smoothly with the color lasting for a decent amount of time. The balms also re-apply well. I would definitely recommend if you are like me and don't wear a lot of makeup but you want something simple for everyday wear. I would definitely repurchase.
norma f.
norma f.
Saint Paul, MN
I have not tried these yet but a friend of mine got one in red and she said it's like a soft lip balm. I wondered if this product is supposed to be a dupe of the fresh brand sugar lippies? I've loved the fresh brand sugar lips but they are really expensive ($24 each) and if this is a good dupe I'd love to get a few!
Jewls G.
Jewls G.
Is this product hydrating on the lips ? I have very dry lips especially around this time and I would love to know if this could help that out
New Hyde Park, NY
Can I use this as a balm to apply before going to sleep?
New Hyde Park, NY
Has anyone tried the darker colors? Are they more pigmented ?
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Just wondering if this lip gloss dries out your lips because it looks so pretty but I have really sensitive lips?