- Start with freshly scrubbed, clean lips.
- Apply directly onto lips or paint on with a brush.
- Pucker up and go!
COVERGIRL Colorlicious Oh Sugar! Vitamin Infused Balm
Treat your lips with colorlicious oh sugar! Vitamin infused lip balm. With the help of grapeseed oil, avocado butter, and Vitamins C & E, it's only natural that this delicious smelling lip treatment leaves your lips soft and nourished with a hint of sheer color. Protect and repair lips with any of the 10 scented shades.
- Infused with grapeseed oil, avocado butter & Vitamins C&E
- Sheer tint adds in hint of lip color
- Available in 10 scented shades
How To Apply:
Top Questions See all 261 Q&A
- "These are exact dupes of the Fresh Sugar lip balms from Sephora. They are so moisturizing, have the exact same scent and great color pay off. I bought the shade Soda which is one of the darkest and it comes off quite red. They are also shaped like a lipstick although they are a gorgeous balm, which is nice for precision. My only issue with these is that you can't see the exact shade when you're buying them and out of the many shades they have, they are all quite pink. There isn't anything really red or deeper, they all have a very pink undertone." in 239 reviews
- "I received this product in my CoverGirl Voxbox yesterday and I love it! It gives a nice tint to my lips and smells good too! " in 161 reviews
- "I picked up two od these on a whim at Harmon Beauty. I think they are a reasonably priced alternative to Fresh's lip balms. My lips get chapped in winter even though I'm a balm addict. These put a good layer of hydration to my lips with colour. The color that peeks through is pretty and it doesn't draw attention to lines or dry areas. I will be getting more of these. " in 52 reviews
I bought the shade "caramel", thinking it had a lovely color, but when I started using it, realized it had no color whatsoever once applied. At first, I didn't like that because I wanted it to double as a lipstick, but now I simply use it as a balm, and I'm happy with it for that. It goes on easily, feels nice on the lips, and it stays on my lips a pretty decent amount of time. I've found that having this product around rather than my usual lip balm encourages me to use it more often. At first I just wanted to use it up but now I enjoy applying it and enjoy how moisturizing it feels.
I have also tried the shade "soda", and found that it had more color pigmentation, but that it wasn't as moisturizing. If you're using this as a balm, I would definitely recommend the color "caramel", or number 3! As an aside, the packaging is pretty and I like that it's a square shape, so it won't roll away. Originally I said I wouldn't repurchase the product but I've changed my mind, and I probably would!
Since I bought the "Cupcake" variety, I really expected a blast of delicious sugary sweetness but instead got a slightl fruity smell that sadly fades very quickly. However, it applies very smoothly and is almost like a balm in texture along with leaving my lips conditioned. What lost me most was the color. The stick itself looks rich, a bit deeper than a natural lip.. but it didn't look like I was really wearing much of anything.
To shorten things- OK lipstick, conditioning, but lacks in color big time. Definitely try to sample/search before buying. If you can't test the lippie, I say skip to an item that has better known color payout.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos