35 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #73 in Lipstick

This deliciously rich lipstick is infused with shea butter for lasting color and comes in 36 shades you can’t help but crave. Try hues from all four indulgent color families: smooth nudes, rich reds, yummy plums and luscious pinks. Your lips will thank you.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • I love the spellbound color from this lipstick line, does anyone ha...1 Answers
  • Does the smell of this while you're wearing it make anyone else nau...1 Answers
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I unequivocally love this stuff. I received 325-Spellbound in my Target Beauty box in April of 2016, and it definitely made the box worth it. As much as I happen to love the color, I want to rave about the formula since this is a general review. It falls between matte and satin in texture, avoiding the bleeding you can get with satin lipsticks and the dryness of mattes. But the real reason I love it is the lasting power. It reminds me of traditional lipstick for the first hour or two, with some transfer during drinking and such, but it transforms into more of a stain after a few hours, with no transfer. But it still looks like lipstick, not like a stain. It keeps nearly full pigmentation without awkward fading in the center of my lips or around the edges. What little fade there is happens evenly. This can take me through at least two meals and the drinks in between without needing touch-ups. And touch-ups are super easy when needed because this layers no problem. I keep reaching for this because it is a great lipstick to put on and not have to think about for the rest of the day.
Julie T.
Julie T.
The shade 250 Sultry Sienna is my PERFECT MLBB! I have gone through about five of these because I just absolutely love the finish and the color.

It's very creamy and pretty thick, which means it keeps your lips moisturized. It's not very long wearing, but it's not horrible either; I can probably wear it for two or three hours before needing to reapply.

I have light-medium olive skin and Sultry Sienna is a perfect nude color. It is a warm, pinky-brown color. It might be too dark to be a nude on light skin tones, but on medium tones it's a nude.

This is overall such a great product, and I can say it's definitely my holy grail nude lipstick.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia
I bought this in the shade "Delicious" for a wedding I was going to this past weekend. I was looking for a lipstick that had a little more oomph to it, versus the muted pinks I normally wear. This worked wonderfully! It had a purple tint to it that was kind of bold, but not TOO bold. It always looked great with my fair skin tone. The consistency of this lipstick was very creamy, which was great. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that I had to reapply several times throughout the night. But for the price, it's totally worth it. I'll definitely be using this more often!
Crystle M.
Crystle M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick, Romance Mauve, 0.12 Ounce
Love this product! I was a little apprehensive to buy it because I was not sure it would go well with my skin tone but I found out if I wear a lip liner with it, it will go great with my color. Of course this can be worn with out a lip liner if you so choose. This lipstick goes on very smooth and it is so pigmented, the quality is great. I wore it to work and it last at least 3-4 hours before I had to reapply which I did not mind at all. This is a drugstore brand and it works just as well as high end makeup. I would recommend this product because you cannot beat the price or results
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing really special about these lipsticks. Personally mine has a strange smell. Most people say there is no smell to them but I have had a few people say they have a really off smell. I bought mine about 2-3 months ago. So it's very possible that it was just an off batch because it's not super old.

I do like the actual lipstick because it's pretty moisturizing. It doesn't last all day or through a meal but that's to be expected with a tradional lipstick.

If you want to try some drugstore lipstick this isn't the worst but I would recommend Maybelline over these.
I don't have a problem with these at all I have 5 different shades and I love them all. they glide on smooth and smell really good too. they aren't matte and aren't high shine colors but if you are looking for a nice natural lip look then these are for you. they have a wide range of shades whether you like light pinks or deep reds. I own both colors and they are beautiful. if you are looking for a natural lip color I recommend #260 in heavenly. if you want a bright red I recommend #355 in tempt. both are super gorgeous and would flatter almost every skin tone.
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I GOT MY COVER GIRL COLORLICIOUS LIPPY IN COLOR DULCE DE LECHE FOR FREE IN MY TARGET BEAUTY BOX. I LOVE NUDE LIPSTICKS ... I CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH DIFFERENT SHADES OF NUDE. DULCE DE LECHE IS A PERFECT SHADE FOR SUMMER. IT'S REALLY LIGHT ALMOST CONCEALER COLOR. I LOVE THAT I CAN LINE MY LIPS WHATEVER COLOR & THIS LIPPY TAKES IT ON IN A OMBRE EFFECT. THE FORMULATION IS SO SMOOTH & CREAMY. IT'S VERY PIGMENTED SO THE COLOR STAYS ALL DAY. THE OTHER PLUS THERE'S A MULTITUDE OF GORGEOUS SHADES FOR EVERY BEAUTIFUL SKINTONE. 👍😉👍
@influenster @covergirl #review
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Gaylord, MN
I received this product in a Target Beauty box in the shades Kiss of Peach and Dulce de Leche. The formula applies smoothly but there is a bit of an off-putting scent. Lipstick without any additional scents always smells like mascara or lippies about to go bad. It's not CoverGirl or Targets fault, but the color is horrid, especially dulce de leche. If you are a pale midwestern girl like me, it might not work. The peach is a bit better but still pretty light and blend in with my skin tone. I'd be willing to give it another try with a bolder color.
Vineetaa S.
Vineetaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own a couple different shades in this and they're good for the price. They look beautiful and apply easily. They aren't drying and there is a large color selection so there's something for everyone or every occasion. Only thing I don't particularly like is that its not long wearing. The darker colors act as a lip stain also. In that sense I like the dark colors it always looks as though you're wearing lip color. The lighter shades would need to be reapplied often. Transfers off and on to everything that's the downside.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roseville, MI
Review for: CoverGirl Colorlicious Lipstick, Caramel Kiss 240, 0.12 Ounce
I usually don't use lipstick, so this was a neat surprise in my Flawless Vox box. Free is the best way to try things right? The color actually looks like something I'd choose. My husband liked it a lot too. It goes on a little thick, so that much left a little to be desired. It was nothing some blotting didn't fix up. I'd love to try other colors but I know I probably would buy them to use once and never again. I'm pretty pale so it was tame enough to not wash me out, so that's a plus.
Mariko B.
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
What's your favorite shade?
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
I'm not much of a bright color lipstick person I just want something natural and nude that would make my lips look awesome but I can't seem to find that will something please tell me how this works for them??
Karina V.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wanting to try this Dulce de Leche but I've been wondering how well it holds up throughout the day