BY COVERGIRL

This deliciously rich lipstick is infused with shea butter for lasting color and comes in 36 shades you can’t help but crave. Try hues from all four indulgent color families: smooth nudes, rich reds, yummy plums and luscious pinks. Your lips will thank you.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • I love the spellbound color from this lipstick line, does anyone ...1 Answers
  • Does the smell of this while you're wearing it make anyone else n...2 Answers
Emily L.
Review for: Coffee Crave, Seduce Scarlet, Romance Mauve, Delicious more...
I really like the formula of these CoverGirl lipsticks. Glide on nice and smooth, good pigmentation, and great color options for any look!! My favorites are the shades 340 delicious (a purplely-pinky shade which I love and probably wear the most! I've almost finished it and need to buy a second one soon! has a slightly glossy finish), 265 romance (a toned down light brown with a shimmery finish, another one I have almost finished), 275 coffee crave (a deeper brown also with a slight shimmery finish, also almost gone), and finally 310 seduce scarlet (one I don't use as much but great pigmentation for a red lipstick, slightly glossy finish). Shades I also own but are not my favorites are 240 carmel kiss (a really pale pink, almost-cream color, a more matte-looking finish, not my favorite because I have very pale skin and I don't think it helps that, but I think this color would look nice on someone with darker skin) and 315 euphoria (a deep plum color, slightly more matte finish, still a little glossy, not my favorite because it fades to a bright pink as it moves on your lips throughout the day). Overall, hopefully you can tell I really do enjoy these CoverGirl lipsticks and I would definitely recommend them to a friend :)
Joy P.
Review for: Romance Mauve more...
Saw this was on sale for only 4$ and love the rose gold type packaging to it. I have the shade 265 romance mauve a perfect pink nude shade for everyday use ! I just love how smooth application and it's very moisturizing and it does dry to a semi matte look. Last for hours and an easy new lipstick for my everyday purse! Will definitely buy more from this specific lipstick collection ! COVERGIRL Colorlicious Lipstick
Leslie G.
Miami Springs, FL
Creamy lipstick is what I live for lol. This has such a creamy consistency that I would recommend for any girl who works and loves wearing natural colors like me. I always get compliment when I wear this shade and the reason for that is because these are made for colored skin which helps so it's not a weird looking nude but a more natural nude
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
Review for: Champagne, Honeyed Bloom, Other more...
Love the colors they are my covergirl go to’d! It lasts a while and I love mixing it with other colors to make an ombré effect. I would definitely buy again! In the perfect little tube with Big numbers so you don’t get confused are a help hehe #GoToNudes
Lilly S.
Stonington, CT
Review for: Champagne more...
I bought this lipstick at Walmart because I needed a nude lipstick. This product worked well. Blended well into my lipliner, but it was hard to keep in place. Had to reapply it 3 times throughout the day. It was about 8 dollars which isn’t too pricey but the color definitely came off as a little more peachy almost caramel like on my lips which I’m not a huge fan of.
lauren b.
I absolutely love my COVERGIRL colourlicious lipsticks. These are by far some of the prettiest brown shades I have seen that came pretty close to dupe the kkw lip collection in my opinion. Absolutely love my shades I purchased in 255 tempting toffee 225 dulce de leche and 250 sultry sienna. LOVE THESE SHADE
Sarah C.
Davisboro
I love this product! Some of the colors on the bottom can be misleading though to me. One of the colors i purchased appeared to be quite nude but on the lips had a lot of pink undertone to it not seen on the packaging. The product is moisturizing. I love the color payoff. On me this was pretty long wearing leaving a slight stain which lasted for a while.
Britany D.
Bought a few nude shades in this brand. Not my absolute favorite, but a lot of that has to.do.with the shades. It's hard to find a nude shades that looks good with my skin. I don't know if I will.repurchase immediately in the nude shades but it felt very nice and lasted decently so I am likely to try other shades.
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Seduce Scarlet, Champagne more...
In love with this lipstick!!! Worked through my Sunday brunch mimosas, and still got compliments after brunch! Nicely priced and have recommended it to a ton of friends.. who are all just in love with it too! The champagne color makes a nice beige look! Love it!
Mandi L.
La Porte
LOVE THIS. it doesn’t dry out your lips as bad as other lipsticks, the shades and colors are to die for and it stays on GREAT! when the lipstick finally decides to come off it leaves behind a nice stain of the color so you’re still good to go. 5 stars from me!
Mariko B.
Irving, TX
What's your favorite shade?
Brooklyn K.
I'm not much of a bright color lipstick person I just want something natural and nude that would make my lips look awesome but I can't seem to find that will something please tell me how this works for them??
Karina V.
New Rochelle, NY
Does it last long
Morgan G.
Does it smudge easily?
Bailey M.
So I just bought one of these today and it has a very strong smell. Is it just mine or do all of them have a strong smell?