BY COVERGIRL

Your Favorite Jumbo Gloss Balm Now Comes in Creams! 6 Rich, Creamy Shades Easy to Apply Formula Helps Lock in Moisture Colorlicious, creamy color with soft shine.

Buy on Target
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
AMOOOOOOO estos labiales son excelente por que tambien hidrata los labios a parte tienen aceites esenciales, la pigmentación es excelente y la durabilidad depende de lo que hagamos, cuando e producto esta apunto de quitarse igual queda como una manchas en los labios que simulan como que el labial esta todavía intacto.
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
Really liked the Revlon Tinted Lip Balm sheet color and moisturizing, but the added peppermint: and eucalyptus oil is an allergen for me. I had to stop using it due to an allergic reaction, but if they were to make the product without peppermint and eucalyptus oil I would buy it again.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
I don't like it but I don't hate it. I went out on a whim and decided to give it a try after seeing it at target. I like the color but it's not as "creamy" and "smooth" and other reviews have suggested. It also doesn't stay on very long, reapplication through the day is a must.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This balm goes on very smoothly . However I am not into the color. I received this product in a subscription box I have an I used it to try it on but never again after that. The product itself was great however the color not so much.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
I love this jumbo color gloss. it gives me a nice pinky shade that last but after eating you need to re apply. it's moisturizes my lips because it contains shae butter. it's rich and creamy and easy to apply and line your lips.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Love this. Can compare this lip crayon to the Clinique lip crayons. They are super moisturizing and the colors are gorgeous and universal on most skin tones. This is definitely a cheaper option to the Clinique lip crayons
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
I love the cover girl colorlicious jumbo gloss balms! Definitely exceeded my expectations. The color is great and would look amazing with any skin tone! So easy to apply and I definitely plan on buying this again!!
Meka B.
Meka B.
This product is so nice and it looks really nice while wearing it. The packaging is nice. It's really easy to apply and it lasts. I bought mine at a CVS near my house and I'd definitely buy it again.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I love this jumbo gloss so much. My lips stay dry and it's hard for me to wear certain lip products and this is smooth and creamy and great for my lips. The color is beautiful as well.
Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Love this! It glides so smoothly and the color is so pigmented! Can't really complain about anything love this and I would recommend to anybody that loves lol sticks