BY COVERGIRL

Soft shine and rich color in one luscious lip balm! Infused with shea butter, Colorlicious Jumbo Gloss Balm Creams locks in moisture for smooth, soft lips with rich, creamy color. Find your craveable shades!

• Before i use it i have to moistuise me lips ?1 Answers
  • How good are these ? Does the color last long? 2 Answers
  • Before i use it i have to moistuise me lips ?2 Answers
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
I can honestly say I really love this product a lot. Now a days it is so hard to find a product that is effective and made with quality ingredients. This is something every single member of my family can enjoy. There are so many benefits and positives with a product like this. I really don't have anything negative to say. I honestly feel that anyone who decides to give this product a try will not regret it. I would recommend this
to everyone!! I love the smell
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Parfait
AMOOOOOOO estos labiales son excelente por que tambien hidrata los labios a parte tienen aceites esenciales, la pigmentación es excelente y la durabilidad depende de lo que hagamos, cuando e producto esta apunto de quitarse igual queda como una manchas en los labios que simulan como que el labial esta todavía intacto.
zormarie v.
zormarie v.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Cherry Cream Pie
Im so exited about this Lip Balm!!
I was looking for one that can stay for much longer and I find this Cover Girl Lip Balm... Te color it's amazing and my lips don't feel dry!! Its easy to apply and the lip balm last for along time on your lips!! A great value and a Great product ! I really recommend this product!!
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Parfait
Really liked the Revlon Tinted Lip Balm sheet color and moisturizing, but the added peppermint: and eucalyptus oil is an allergen for me. I had to stop using it due to an allergic reaction, but if they were to make the product without peppermint and eucalyptus oil I would buy it again.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Parfait
I don't like it but I don't hate it. I went out on a whim and decided to give it a try after seeing it at target. I like the color but it's not as "creamy" and "smooth" and other reviews have suggested. It also doesn't stay on very long, reapplication through the day is a must.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Review for: Strawberry Frappe
I love this lip balm and the colors are amazing. The smell is great and the cooling moisturized feeling it gives your lips is a plus! It does cpme off as any other lip color when eating or drinking but thats expected from most lipsticks. Recommended for sure tongive it a try😘
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Review for: Parfait
This balm goes on very smoothly . However I am not into the color. I received this product in a subscription box I have an I used it to try it on but never again after that. The product itself was great however the color not so much.
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Review for: Parfait
I love this jumbo color gloss. it gives me a nice pinky shade that last but after eating you need to re apply. it's moisturizes my lips because it contains shae butter. it's rich and creamy and easy to apply and line your lips.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Review for: Parfait
Love this. Can compare this lip crayon to the Clinique lip crayons. They are super moisturizing and the colors are gorgeous and universal on most skin tones. This is definitely a cheaper option to the Clinique lip crayons
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Review for: Parfait
I love the cover girl colorlicious jumbo gloss balms! Definitely exceeded my expectations. The color is great and would look amazing with any skin tone! So easy to apply and I definitely plan on buying this again!!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
How good are these ? Does the color last long?
Before i use it i have to moistuise me lips ?
Karla J.
Karla J.
Medley, FL
Before i use it i have to moistuise me lips ?