3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #64 in Mascara

Get 200% more volume and zero clumps in a water-resistant, no-clump mascara formula. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones for perfect lashes.

• does it get rid of clumps well?4 Answers
  • How does the formula differ between the regular and water resistant...1 Answers
  • So you can appply as many coats of mascara and it wont clump your e...24 Answers
Quincy, CA
Review for: Black Brown
First off, I ADORE THIS MASCARA! I've tried tons of mascaras, and nothing has delivered quite like this has. I have thin, fairly long lashes, and normally I go for a volume boosting mascara, but those tend to make my lashes clump and just make a mess. So I tried this one, and it amazed me! I've had it for about two months, and it's still working perfectly, even after using it almost every day. I'm actually shocked at how much product is in the tube!

Okay so now to talk about what it did for my lashes:
1. My lashes look like false lashes. Seriously. Even my friends are commenting on it. Falsies by Mabeline didn't even do that for me.
2. No clumps. None.
3. Lasts ALL DAY LONG. (That's saying something, since I'm a waitress and it's normally fairly hot in the back of the restaurant. Plus it's summer here.)
4. Each of my lashes are separated and covered with mascara, but it's not a ton of product. It looks wispy and pretty and natural.
5. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a second coat on, and I'm done! I love the second coat because it actually gives an amazing amount of volume, without looking overdone.

I found my mascara!!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
The reason I am giving only four stars is due to the water resistant quality.. or, rather, lack thereof. The mascara is sort of flaky and if I scratch or rub my eye it will come off and leave flecks below my eye, and it also does not last if I wear it swimming. I would prefer something a little more resilient, but I do love the way it makes my eyelashes look. If I am diligent about making sure I don't touch my eyes and if I don't plan on actually being in the water, the product is awesome. However, I originally bought it for its advertised water-resistance, so I feel a bit disappointed in that respect. All in all, I will probably end up buying it again just to wear, because I am able to wash it off with just my facial cleanser and it does look good.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this mascara! I was a skeptic turned believer after receiving this product to test. I have really weird eyelashes & literally everything clumps on me. The wands are always to big & smear product. This mascara is completely different than anything you've previously tried. We all love our cover girl & this mascara reminded me of that! I will not be paying for those outrageously expensive brands that simply don't work. This mascara goes on smooth & easy, does not, I repeat does not clump. It does dry quickly, but allows time for an adjustment. One coat also does the trick! Fabulous! I love my lashes!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Very Black
As far as living up to its name this product was great at "crushing" clumps. It was great at separating and volumizing my lashes. I did not lenghten my lashes but it does not make this claim so I don't mind that. This product is marketed as "water resistant" which I guess is different than "water proof" I would not reccommed wearing this when you know your lashes will get wet. I can say for sure that it does not survive "ugly crying". I still enjoy using it on a daily basis for work when the weather is not too bad.
Yackie V.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
To me the Clump Crusher is one of the best drugstore mascaras you can find. Although the formula might clump a bit if you use too much, it doesn't look bad. Also it's long lasting and indeed water resistant. The first time I purchased it was about 3 years ago when I needed a waterproof/water resistant mascara for a beach trip and went for this one, I've been repurchasing it ever since. Also it holds the curl pretty well and lasts all day (at least on me it does). I would recommend everyone to give it a try.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
hernando, ms
Review for: Very Black
I've used this mascara for the past couple years and I love it! It doesn't clump (as the name implies) and adds great definition and length. I have pretty naturally curled lashes, and this mascara really helps them hold their shape. The water resistant works pretty well and is easy to remove at night, but if it gets wet and you rub it, it comes off (which I guess is why its not waterproof?). But I've gotten in a hot tub with this on and it didn't run! Definitely recommend and will continue to use!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
GREAT EYELINER! This is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It does a great job of giving me both volume and length, and if I layer it it gives me a false lash look. It also does help against clumping. It is a drier formula but that does not hurt the product. It is water resistant, not waterproof, so if you jump in the shower with it it might smear. I swear by this product and have gone through three tubes and have not found another mascara as good as this one. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Erin I.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
One of the few mascaras on the market that I like. I don't like clumpy lashes, I personally like my lashes looking as natural as possible. I was actually surprised that this mascara was able to thicken my lashes without the mess of them sticking together. And getting the lashes in the out corner of my eye is a breeze, and they're the ones that usually end up clumping. I'm only taking a star off because of its odd ball, bulky packaging. But that's just a minor detail.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
For my sparse, thin, short lashes, this is the perfect base mascara. It really does what it promises and prevents clumps on my lashes, unlike most mascaras. Of course, it doesn't provide the most awesome length or volume, but I apply this first, go over with a lengthening and/or volumizing mascara, and do one last layer of this to really seal it in and make sure my lashes are still water resistant. Minimal to no smudging, pool/hot tub/beach proof, and clump-free!
Pleasant Valley, NY
A really great drugstore mascara, have used this numerous times really lifts, seperates, and defines lashes. I would not recommend this if you are looking for a more voluminous look, this is a more lengthening and defining mascara. The forumla is very much like the consistency of Benefits Roller Lash (my ultimate favorite masacara of all time!), not too wet and not too dry, but it is definetely perfect it you are looking for long feathery lashes on a budget
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
So you can appply as many coats of mascara and it wont clump your eyelashes at all?
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Is this product really as good as they say?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
What do you girls think of this mascara? Did it live up to it's name?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you feel great when something like this works so good?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Does this clump up? And after a long day does it run down ??