COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara By LashBlast
Get 200% more volume and zero clumps in a water-resistant, no-clump mascara formula. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones for perfect lashes.see more...
Top Questions See all 563 Q&A
- "Goes on very nicely, gives a great amount of length and volume, and does not clump. My only beef is that it is not very dark" in 382 reviews
- "After trying every mascara out there and wasting my money on products that were horrible I picked this up today. I admit it, I got it because Pink is on the commercial and I love her. I love this mascara! It actually lengthened my lashes and no clumps in sight! I am so happy and will have to buy more. " in 268 reviews
- "I bought this mascara after seeing a "billion" ads and reviews about it. I got it for $3.00(using a $3 off coupon) I got it in brown, and waterproof. Overall I really like this mascara! It is very natural looking, and clump free.If you are looking for a very elongating non-natural looking mascara this wouldn't be the one for you. :)" in 224 reviews
- "This mascara is probably one of my new favorites. If you have problems with the brush on Lash Blast then you should try this. It separates and lengthens your lashes exactly the same just with a smaller and easier to use brush. " in 153 reviews
- "CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara is one of the best mascaras that I've used. I bought the water resistant formula, and it's clump-free, smudge free, and flake free. I'm really happy with it. I wear glasses that magnify the imperfections, like clumps. I also work 12-hour shifts during the night, so I don't want my eye makeup smudging and making me look more tired at 3am. This has great performance. It's also easy to remove." in 95 reviews
I have naturally long and curled lashes - so this is a "your lashes, but better" product for me. I really like the "plastic", moon shaped comb like applicator. I think it really allows me to coat my lashes from root to tip very easily. There isn't a dramatic difference on my lashes when I put this mascara on, but a single coat of Clump Crusher definitely adds a finishing touch on my makeup for the day.
Everyone's lashes are so different and, because of that, I think everyone's favorite mascara products will have more variation than your average HG lipstick, eyeshadow or foundation. I don't think individuals with shorter, stubbier lashes will love this product as much as I have.
If you aren’t allergic to it then this is an awesome mascara. The wand is curved and gives great fullness and volume. It separated every lash, but unfortunately I can’t wear it out or else I begin crying.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos