BY COVERGIRL #84 in Mascara

Get 200% more volume and zero clumps in a water-resistant, no-clump mascara formula. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones for perfect lashes.

• Drug store products you can not live without? Mine are COVERGIRL...1 Answers
  • does it get rid of clumps well?4 Answers
  • How does the formula differ between the regular and water resista...1 Answers
Amber S.
Damon, TX
The reason I am giving only four stars is due to the water resistant quality.. or, rather, lack thereof. The mascara is sort of flaky and if I scratch or rub my eye it will come off and leave flecks below my eye, and it also does not last if I wear it swimming. I would prefer something a little more resilient, but I do love the way it makes my eyelashes look. If I am diligent about making sure I don't touch my eyes and if I don't plan on actually being in the water, the product is awesome. However, I originally bought it for its advertised water-resistance, so I feel a bit disappointed in that respect. All in all, I will probably end up buying it again just to wear, because I am able to wash it off with just my facial cleanser and it does look good.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this mascara! I was a skeptic turned believer after receiving this product to test. I have really weird eyelashes & literally everything clumps on me. The wands are always to big & smear product. This mascara is completely different than anything you've previously tried. We all love our cover girl & this mascara reminded me of that! I will not be paying for those outrageously expensive brands that simply don't work. This mascara goes on smooth & easy, does not, I repeat does not clump. It does dry quickly, but allows time for an adjustment. One coat also does the trick! Fabulous! I love my lashes!
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
To me the Clump Crusher is one of the best drugstore mascaras you can find. Although the formula might clump a bit if you use too much, it doesn't look bad. Also it's long lasting and indeed water resistant. The first time I purchased it was about 3 years ago when I needed a waterproof/water resistant mascara for a beach trip and went for this one, I've been repurchasing it ever since. Also it holds the curl pretty well and lasts all day (at least on me it does). I would recommend everyone to give it a try.
Erin I.
Torrance, CA
One of the few mascaras on the market that I like. I don't like clumpy lashes, I personally like my lashes looking as natural as possible. I was actually surprised that this mascara was able to thicken my lashes without the mess of them sticking together. And getting the lashes in the out corner of my eye is a breeze, and they're the ones that usually end up clumping. I'm only taking a star off because of its odd ball, bulky packaging. But that's just a minor detail.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
For my sparse, thin, short lashes, this is the perfect base mascara. It really does what it promises and prevents clumps on my lashes, unlike most mascaras. Of course, it doesn't provide the most awesome length or volume, but I apply this first, go over with a lengthening and/or volumizing mascara, and do one last layer of this to really seal it in and make sure my lashes are still water resistant. Minimal to no smudging, pool/hot tub/beach proof, and clump-free!
Emma G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black Brown
I have eyelashes that legitimately stick straight out. No matter how much I curl or curse them they still fight the gorgeous natural curl. So I have accepted my fate. Therefore I do what I can to make them a little bolder without clumping the life out of them. I like this Covergirl product the most because for me it works the best and doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes. It's totally accessible and a good go to for my sad lil lashes.
Courtney B.
Paulina, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. It makes your lashes look long and beautiful. The wand is perfection. I just wish it wouldn't flake. I always end up with little crumbs under my eyes and I haven't found it to be waterproof like it claims. It easily washes off with water. If those two issues could be fixed, it'd be a 10. I use this on a regular basis, but let the flaws slide because I just love it regardless!
Liselle S.
Review for: Very Black
This is my new favorite mascara!! I love how the wand is not the regular plastic brush-like applicator that's almost like a spoolie. It doesn't work well for my lashes. This brush has fine and comb bristles to make sure you get every lag coated with mascara. It works wonders even on my bottom lashes. Regarding the formula, I get little to no clumps and just makes my lashes look so full and volumized. I love this mascara!
Gianna G.
Coconut creek, FL
I have been looking for a cheap affordable mascara that will make a difference so as I was looking I found a lot of mascaras that would clump so I went on the influenster app and I found reviews on clump crusher by Covergirl so I had to get it and try it out for my self once I used it once or twice it became a part of my daily makeup routine I would totally recommend this to someone that is looking for a great mascara!
Stephanie B.
I got this because I read that it was a dupe for the Urban Decay Perversion mascara. While I too not think it is a dupe, I do really enjoy this mascara. It lives up to its name and does not clump. It is not too wet a formula and is layer able - though you need to layer quickly as this is a mascara that does get harder when it dries. A couple of coats make my lashes nice and long and separated. I will purchase again!
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
So you can appply as many coats of mascara and it wont clump your eyelashes at all?
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Is this product really as good as they say?
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
What do you girls think of this mascara? Did it live up to it's name?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you feel great when something like this works so good?
Vanessa G.
Does this clump up? And after a long day does it run down ??