MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara

COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara

Clump Crusher Mascara gives you 20x more volume + 0 clumps Build monster volume with every stroke while delivering beautifully separated lashes Curved brush design with straight bristle edge custom fits to the curve of the eye, allowing root-to-tip volume Black shade is ideal for any skin tone or eye color 20x more volume, zero clumps (vs bare lashes) Innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara Beautifully separated lashes

How does this one compare to the orange tube (which I love)?
is it really clump free mascara?
como obtengo este producto
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara!
Product Highlights
Goes on very nicely, gives a great amount of length and volume, and does not clump. My only beef is that it is not very darkin reviews
...I love her. I love this mascara! It actually lengthened my lashes and no clumps in sight! I am so happy and will have to buy more. in reviews
...about it. I got it for $3.00(using a $3 off coupon) I got it in brown, and waterproof. Overall I really like this mascara! It is very natural looking, and clump free.If you are looking for a very elongating non-natural looking mascara this wouldn't be the one for you. :)in reviews
...with the brush on Lash Blast then you should try this. It separates and lengthens your lashes exactly the same just with a smaller and easier to use brush. in reviews
CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara is one of the best mascaras that I've used. I bought the water resistant formula, and it's clump-free, smudge free, and flake free. I'm really happy with it. I wear glasses that magnify the imperfections, like clumps. I also work 12-hour shifts during the night, so I don't want my eye makeup smudging and making me look more tired at 3am. This has great performance. It's also easy to remove.in reviews
Coral Springs, FL
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Ashlee G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have spent all sorts of money on mascara- from a lot to a little and hands down this has to be one of my favorites... it really does eliminate clumping and the curved brush helps to really extend your lash! love love love
Reno, NV
First off, I ADORE THIS MASCARA! I've tried tons of mascaras, and nothing has delivered quite like this has. I have thin, fairly long lashes, and normally I go for a volume boosting mascara, but those tend to make my lashes clump and just make a mess. So I tried this one, and it amazed me! I've had it for about two months, and it's still working perfectly, even after using it almost every day. I'm actually shocked at how much product is in the tube! Okay so now to talk about what it did for my lashes: 1. My lashes look like false lashes. Seriously. Even my friends are commenting on it. Falsies by Mabeline didn't even do that for me. 2. No clumps. None. 3. Lasts ALL DAY LONG. (That's saying something, since I'm a waitress and it's normally fairly hot in the back of the restaurant. Plus it's summer here.) 4. Each of my lashes are separated and covered with mascara, but it's not a ton of product. It looks wispy and pretty and natural. 5. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a second coat on, and I'm done! I love the second coat because it actually gives an amazing amount of volume, without looking overdone. I found my mascara!!!
Tampa, FL
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Jasmin G.
I use this one under my favorite benefit mascara for more volume. Great for additional volume.
Forked River, NJ
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Jordyn R.
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Jordyn R.
I love this mascara. It was one of the first that I ever bought, and I continue to use it. it really does get all the clumps out and makes my lashes look super natural. If natural lashes is what you were going for I definitely recommend this!
Greensburg, PA
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Danielle M.
Purchased at: Target
I will start off my review by saying that i bought this thinking it would be a MAC Perm Me Up mascara dupe. I don’t think that these mascaras are similar at all, so right off the bat I was a bit disappointed. The wand itself is a bit awkward in my opinion but the mascara is so thin that it’s really hard to mess up (which I appreciate.) However it takes several coats to build up a decent effect, and I still don’t think it’s dark enough. It definitely is clump resistant. I put on maybe three coats and it didn’t clump up, which is impressive. I just don’t appreciate the fact that it takes so much time to make this product work. For the price, I don’t hate it. I can’t say much for the wear time yet but it seems to be keeping my lashes curled. I am still continuing my search for the perfect drugstore mascara...
Greensburg , PA
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Alex P.
Easy to apply. Very good product for all day use. Brush separates and coats lashes evenly. Blends well with my fake lashes.
harrisonburg
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Erika M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this mascara!! It keeps all my lashes separated and defined. I can add layers to it without having to deal with clumping.
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Jackie H.
Very cute mascara!! Perfect to wear when going out not trying to be too dramatic. I use this all the time and I will definitely be buying it again!
newyork
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara uploaded by Matilde L.
I know Covergirl has a ton of mascaras, but this is the only one I have! I personally don’t like it that much as I don’t think it curls my lashes that much and the wand is very plastic-y and it lowkey hurts my eyelids.
Ottawa, IL
This is my favorite mascara! I have long and thick lashes, so clumps are often a big problem for me. This has been the mascara I've found that gives perfect lashes with zero clumps! The brush has tiny bristles, it doesn't dry out, and it lasts a long time! Love it love it love it!

170 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beatrice
il y a 9 mois
Lauren S. il y a un mois
YES 100%! This stuff is amazing. The opening of the the tube is super narrow which doesn’t allow any goop to come out in the wand. It’s crazy how this managed to prevent clumps and spider lashes.
Repentigny, QC
il y a 10 mois
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara ? COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Liquid Foundation Je utilise ça depuis des mois, mais je trouve que la base est pas correct poir moi, j'aimerais des opinions Svp, merci
elena S. il y a 10 mois
Gracias
Miami
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara how long does this product last?
Mya G. il y a un an
For me it lasted about 8 hours on the eyes but all together it was about 1-2 Months