BY COVERGIRL #29 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Veronica D.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Very Black
I haven't seen my usual mascara in stores lately so I've been looking for something new. Read some good reviews of this mascara and decided to try it. I really never use any Covergirl products so I wasn't really sure what to expect but I have to say I'm very impressed! I am super picky about mascara so me being impressed by something new is a big deal. I have long but very straight lashes and this added so much length and volume and really added a curl. Check out the pics! Really like this mascara, I would definitely buy this again!
mary p.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Very Black
COVERGIRL LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara - Very Black is one of my most favorite mascara of all I have heard such great things about this line of mascara so I decided to try out the Clump Crusher. This is the first mascara I have ever bought and the only one I have ever used since! I love the curved shape of the wand and the way it just fans out my eyelashes, making them look big and bold and beautiful! I like how the consistency is thin, so you can keep adding layers according to your liking.
Gloria O.
Review for: Very Black
I bought this Mascara I thought that my eyelashes as I curl them and wear mascara were going to stay curled but instead they went down I chose that mascara because I like the brush
Bethany I.
Fruitland , MD
Review for: Black
I Have been using this product for at least 4 years and there's a good reason for it. This mascara truly provides great volume without clumps! In fact, I love it so much, I kept the brush from an old one, and cleaned it off. I use it to comb out any clumps when using any other mascara. I ALWAYS use this as a base mascara, and if I want added volume I will add a layer of another mascara.
Ashley W.
Review for: Black Brown
I LOVE this mascara. Like HOLY GRAIL status! I usually always have two different tubes, black and black/brown. Black/Brown is my favorite because it looks more natural with my fair skin/hair. No clumps, like ever. I'm getting rid of mine because I've had it 3+ months. I've repurchased over and over, however I won't be repurchasing in the future. :( I am going cruelty-free and Covergirl is not CF at this time so I have purchased a new mascara from a CF drugstore brand.
Sierra S.
Indiana, PA
I must say, the Covergirl Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara definitely lives up to its name and does not clump! However, I personally am not fond of it. I bought it at my local Walmart and I just don't think it makes my eyelashes big and bold enough. I would only recommend it underneath a Revlon mascara, but not on its own!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
By far the best drugstore mascara! I've tried every drug store brand and this one always takes the cake. It provides length, volume and curl without clumping your lashes. I used it every day and it is super easy to build up. The formula is a the dryer side which makes it easy to handle. I recommend this product to everyone!
Jennifer G.
Sidney, Mt
I absolutely love this mascara!! I have long,thick, natural lashes. This mascara helps me separate my lashes and man can I make them look good! The brush is great, it curves, has short bristles to help shape better. I will buy this mascara again and again!!!!
Amber P.
Winnipeg
Review for: Very Black
As someone who has never used makeup in the past, this product was a godsend. It's so easy to pick up and use for the first time and brings out my eyes in a way I never would have thought possible - plus, it's extremely affordable and available at any local drug stores or online. I picked mine up from Amazon.ca.

It does clump up just a little bit, but that may be from my inexperience with the product. Zig-zagging it across my eyelashes does help quite a bit.
Marylou L.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Very Black
I was very surprised on how wonderful Clump Crusher is on my eyes! Most mascaras make my lashes a clumpy mess and looks like I am a spider. Then by the time I use my curler on them, I just want to take the mascara right off. When I put on Clump Crusher on, I was amazed on how it did not clump and it looks like my eyelashes are much longer than they really are. The best part about it is that the brush has a slight curl to it and it gives my lashes the volume and fullness that I love with a natural curl. The comb curls my lashes to the point where I do not need to use my curler on them. I also love the feel that my lashes are soft and it doesn't feel like I even have mascara on. I have finally found a mascara that I love and will never leave home without!
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?