BY COVERGIRL #29 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Yesenia G.
Review for: Black
If you have long length slight curl or curl eyelashes, this is a great mascara. It easily makes your lashes look long and already curled without using a eye curler. The formula is great which doesn't smear, doesn't make your lashes feel heavy and holds well. Will I recommend this... of course.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Very Black
This is my go to mascara.  I wear contacts and it's hard to find products that won't irritate my eyes.  It's long lasting and wont smudge or smear.  Wipes away easily with makeup remover wipes or the Covergirl Eye Makeup remover.  I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive eyes.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Black
Esta máscara me gusta mucho porque es muy buena, me alarga mucho más pestañas y es fácil de usar, no cuesta mucho, su precio es muy accesible, yo definitivamente las recomiendo!
Elizabeth A.
Hamilton , ON
Review for: Black Brown
This drugstore brand mascara has a firm spot in my top five favorite mascara list. Why do I love it? Let me count the ways. 1) Price: super affordable, under $10 this is not going to make a gaping hole in your pocket. 2) The wand: love the shape of it the gentle curve makes it easy to get close to the base of your lashes. 3) Pigment: is a true black need I say more? 4) Formula: long lasting, easy to apply, lack of clumping and builds nicely I have not gotten spider leg lashes from this one. All in all a really great mascara. I will buy this one again.
Ally M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Review for: Black Brown
I bought this so long ago and this was one of the best mascaras I ever purchased. although the it didn't last long I still utilize the brush to get clumps out of my lashes after using other mascaras. I highly recommend this if you like you eyelashes not so on the clumpy side, it's perfect
Kaitlin M.
Review for: Black Brown
I have the hardest time with mascara. I have tried many different brands to find that it makes my lashes stick together or clumps. This has been amazing! It really is clump free and makes my lashes look amazing. The one con is that I have to curl my lashes and whenever I put this on they seem to lose that curl. I don't know if that's just me or if anyone has any suggestions, but over all I use it in combination with another mascara and it is amazing.
Raine T.
Review for: Very Black
I have heard such great things about this line of mascara so I decided to try out the Clump Crusher. This is the first mascara I have ever bought and the only one I have ever used since! I love the curved shape of the wand and the way it just fans out my eyelashes, making them look big and bold and beautiful! I like how the conistency is thin, so you can keep adding layers according to your liking. Personally, I like a natural, subtle look and this mascara is perfect for that. I have been using the same bottle for about 5 months(average life for mascara before you have to throw it away is 2-3 months) and it is still going strong.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Brown
Great mascara that comes in your lash color which is really unique. Applies great and is very affordable and can be found in drug stores like CVS.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Very Black
I have tried this in the past and it is a good brand. Very easy to apply and use plus it is very easy to take off.
Natalie N.
Review for: Black Brown
This product is ok. I don't like the wand because I easily hurt my eye with it. I don't seem to have this problem with regular bristled mascara wands, just the rubber ones
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?