BY COVERGIRL #39 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Sarah P.
Lufkin
This product was clumpy, despite the name. It took several coats to establish a good length. This product also made my eyes itch, so it probably isn't good for people with sensitive skin. I would not recommend this product to others.
Tomi M.
Alexandria
Review for: Very Black, Black more...
It says it don’t clump, but it so does. This product is just horrible, some of their other brands are nice but not this
Jenet G.
Crescent City
Review for: CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara and Ink Perfect Point Plus Holiday Gift Set more...
I absolutely hated this product, it smudged and smeared everywhere and it ran down my eye and creased like crazy!
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Black Brown more...
I have the worst luck when it comes to trying out cover girl mascaras. They do not work for me at all . It claims to be waterproof which it's not. It has me looking like a raccoon one hour later. I won't be buying anything from this brand ever again.
Renee G.
Review for: Black more...
I don't have many makeup items that I regret buying but this is the CoverGirl clump crushing mascara not sure if any of you guys like this one but this does absolutely nothing for me simply because the brush is tiny and the spikes on it are so small it's like how is it suppose to grab onto your lashs? I don't know.
Melanie V.
Jackson, MI
I found it that it clumps way to much, more than most mascaras i have tried. It comes on easily but gets hard super fast.
Wendy H.
Review for: Black Brown more...
What a mess! I bought this because it was the clump crusher. Well, it's not! It came out clumping on the brush and was even worse on my lashes! Never again. Do not recommend. I would give it 0 stars if I could.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
This mascara is is bad. Flakes and does not a thing for my already long lashes.
Coral W.
Northfield, OH
I absolutely don't like this mascara at all! It smudges and runs everywhere and even if you get the waterproof it does the same! It is super flaky and clumps up a lot. The packaging wasn't nice either. I definitely do NOT recommend this product at all.
Heather M.
Hate this mascara. I hate the wand and hate the formula. It literally did nothing for my lashes except make them darker. It gave no length and no volume and is hard to get off at night. The only good thing I can say about this is that it doesn't clump that's it. With all the mascaras out there I would not repurchase this again and say don't waste your money try something else.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla H.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?