BY COVERGIRL

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and ...4 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tri...4 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this produ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "Incredible mascara! Super lengthening and absolutely no clumps. I really like how easily you can layer it over another mascara. I use a volumizing one (like Maybelline Pumped Up) then put a layer of this over and its just gorgeous!" in 230 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara of all times I absolutely love this product I its the only mascara I use and need to full length clump free lashes and I love it I have used it for over a year now and I don't plan on switching to a different mascara :)" in 138 reviews
  • "My go-to mascara! Never any clumps and lengthens my eyelashes nicely as well. I'd recommend this to anyone. I have been using this for over a year now." in 121 reviews
  • "I am an eyelash junkie I have tried about all the mascaras out there and had not found the one until this one! It is amazing I love how it separates your eyelashes without leaving any clumps!! Defently recommend " in 111 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara ever! I can't run out of good things to say about it! It is the mascara the I always repurchase mo matter what. It makes my lashes look super long and defined and I never have problems with it clumping, even after I've applied several coats. It's the best drugstore mascara out there in my opinion. Just get the water resistant formula instead of the regular one, it stays put better." in 88 reviews
makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
Review for: Black more...
This is currently my favorite mascara (and trust me I try them ALL high and low end) I tend to never buy the same one twice but I love how buildable this is!!!!

So I put it on my lashes really heavy, wait a few seconds for it to dry. Reapply. Make sure you wiggle the wand side to side when applying though!

No fake eyelashes for me today!
Larissa W.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my absolute fave, can't-live-without mascara.  So many pros with this product - inexpensive, build-able, separates lashes! This product is in my makeup bag at ALL TIMES.  I will splurge on mascaras throughout the year but I use this mascara daily - it's great for a lighter work day-look, separating my lashes after I load on another volume-builder for a dramatic night time look.  My lashes are very naturally curled and the curved brush adds to the curl and lift.  I love the look of perfectly separated lashes and this one is my HG.

It stays on throughout the day, doesn't flake or smudge... for under $10, I will never stop buying!
Emeka N.
everett
Review for: Black more...
This is currently my favorite mascara! It seriously is a clump crusher and separates my lashes perfectly. Love using this and makes my lashes look longer than they really are. 😍
Louse J.
Review for: Very Black more...
Best mascara of all time. This is the only mascara that I use now. It is nothing like my old mascara. I received it as a gift and I couldn't be more greatful
Lovetoreview
Review for: Very Black more...
I personally love this mascara! It coats the lashes wonderfully, and does a great job at separating the lashes and eliminating clumpiness. The packaging is nice too!
Emma K.
Dexter
This is such a good mascara for how cheap it is it never leaves and chunks on it never comes off when u cry I use this everyday and love it
Courtney T.
I can’t even count how many tubes of this I’ve been through. This is one of my favorite mascaras for my lower lashes. It never smudges and it really grabs onto each lash to give great definition. It’s just so easy to apply I love it.
Katie D.
Love this mascara! It’s exactly what it says! No clumping! I love having it in my makeup bag and combine it with other mascaras and it’s perfect!
Stephanie C.
Chicago
This is a great drugstore mascara find! I love the volume it gives my lashes without becoming clumpy.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
This is my go to mascara! My eyelashes are long, so they don’t exactly like to curl. This mascara is great because it doesn’t clump and it isn’t too heavy so my eyelashes actually stay curled after applying.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla H.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?

back