BY COVERGIRL #30 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
  • How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?6 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Holly P.
Cornwall
Price point is spot on!!! Definitely great separation lives up to its name zero clumps great drugstore mascara
Handaland H.
Bishop, CA
My favorite mascara that doesn't clump and it curls my lashes so perfectly that I wear it alone. I highly recommend to anyone.
Maddie L.
Hartselle
Review for: Very Black
I. Love. This. Product. It separates my lashes so dang good!! It’s so lightweight and the brush is awesome!
Kate R.
lees summit, MO
Review for: Very Black
This has been my go to mascara for almost two years! The formula is great and stays all day even if it’s not the waterproof. It gives my lashes the length and volume I’m looking for. Love!
Ana V.
Review for: Black
I love it!! I used everyday is amazing! My eyes looks pretty well! The price is affordable! Nice packaging
Hannah B.
Review for: Very Black
Best drugstore mascara out there! It really separate your lashes and gets rid of all the clumps. Super natural looking but buildable for fuller lashes COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara
Gloria B.
Oneonta
Review for: Very Black
Ahhhhhhh! I love this so much. I can use it before I curl my lash and it still won’t create large clumps. The curve of the brush also fans out the lashes into a beautiful eyelash can. 10/10 would recommend!
Danielle B.
Monroeville PA
Review for: Black
Love it!! I can get thick full volume without the nasty clumps!! A dramatic look without the drama
carmen W.
Big Rapids
Review for: Black Brown
I’ve been using this mascara forever! I’ve tried expensive and always keep coming back to this
Candice C.
Princeton
I love how this has absolutely no clumps as to other mascaras clump up very easily. It doesn't go on thick either.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?