BY COVERGIRL #29 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Madison M.
Zeeland, MI
Review for: Very Black
This is the very first mascara I'd ever really liked! The wand is very easy to handle and it gives you a good amount of product. Because this can be found in a drugstore, it is not pricey at all. The wand and product do hold true to its name. I would defiantly buy it again!
Alexis M.
Review for: Very Black
I have a very intense mascara routine I use four all layered on top of one another! This is the last one I use everything I do my make up it just leaves your lashes clump less and flawless. Also great because you can buy it at any drug store for pretty cheap would recommend
Alicia A.
Review for: Very Black
I enjoy this product a lot!! I got it in about november and it has a bit left i have used it almost everyday for school. The way utmakes my lashes look is super amazing, but the thing that i didn't like at first was the wand because it would sometimes scratch my tightline.
Lacey W.
Hannibal, MO
Review for: Very Black
I used to use more expensive mascaras, but I realized that they didn't work any better than less expensive mascaras. This particular mascara helps me because it aids in curling and separating while also lengthening. Its also fairly long lasting since its water resistant.
LEAR28018 A.
Samantha M.
This is my go to drug store brand mascara. It is affordable and good quality for the low price. It promises true on low to no clumps and the true black pigment is a good black shade. I think it can compare with some of the more high end brands for normal daytime usage!
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
Review for: Very Black
Not the worst mascara for the price, but I still had a lot of fallout very soon after applying. It's a nice color, a little bit thick, and fair coverage and amplifying. I still prefer Remarkable, also from Covergirl, but is it fair to compare this to a tubing mascara?
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Me and my 16yr old daughter love this mascara! It really gives your eyelashes volume and length. One of our favorites. Really leaves no clumps! Very nice packaging. I've bought it at CVS, Walmart Yes I totally recommend this great mascara. We love the curled wand too!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Review for: Very Black
I LOVE this mascara! I've been jumping from brand to brand for about a year and my mother introduced me to this. It's clump free, easy to build and wears well. Easy to wash off at the end of the day and doesn't flake off throughout the day. Definitely will buy again.
Alyssa G.
Oakdale, PA
Review for: Very Black
I really loved this mascara, as the bottle says it really does crush clumps. It leaves your lashes very voluminous and lengthy and doesn't leave clumps all over your lashes. It was a nice price and a great value. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?