BY COVERGIRL #29 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Brown
This is my holy grail mascara. I've been using this ever since it came out several years back and can't be without it. You can apply multiple coats of this and it won't clump up. Also, the water resistant formula is great for the summertime. Won't transfer onto my lower lash line at all!
Brooke S.
Review for: Black Brown
This mascara is AWESOME! Makes my eyelashes LONG and pretty! I Makes my blue eyes stand out. Plus it's easy to remove. I got this for FREE and have loved using it! I definitely will buy it once mine is gone. If you are looking for a mascara that leave NO clumps this is the best one!!!
Shira G.
Englewood, CO
By far my favorite mascara. Its called clump crusher and that it is definitely what it does. There was not a single clump. As a person who doesn't wear makeup on a daily basis I felt that the product wasn't too heavy and I didn't have to re-apply every few hours. Definitely recommend.
Kailyn R.
Review for: Black Brown
Definitely my favorite all time mascara! I got mine at my local walmart. It really fans out your eyelashes. I use mine everyday whether it's one coat for a no makeup look or multiple coats for a more dramatic look it works both ways! Definitely would recommend this to anyone! Love it!
Olivia R.
Review for: Black Brown
I have the waterproof one and I love how it makes my lashes look! It's long lasting, but also I am able to take it off using only a makeup wipe! It does not transfer either. The price is pretty good. My biggest con is that it hurts my lashes. It is not comfortable or easy to apply
Betty G.
Review for: Very Black 800
The mascara does get rid of the clumps but I find the mascara to be to dry and flakey. If I use this mascara by itself, I feel it doesn't give any volume or length. I would recommend using the mascara wand itself to separate your eyelashes after a coat of your favorite mascara.
christy R.
Mira Loma, CA
I absolutely love this product! I always get compliments on it asking if I'm wearing eye lash extensions. The packaging is very convenient, the bright green color makes it easy to find in my makeup bag. I would recommend this to anyone who wants light weight, clump free lashes
Ashley K.
DELTONA, FL
Review for: Black Brown
Good stuff. doesn't clup together lashes as promised. i use almost black or charcoal since i am fair skinned with blond hair. the brush is the best part, i wish i could use it for other products. the tube is easy to find when digging in your bag since it is tapered on the top.
Chloé
Review for: Very Black
This mascara gives some length, but nit much volume so it woukd be good for a natural look. The formula is on the wetter side, so if you have hard to curl lashes, this will make them fall straight. Also too many coats will start clumping, I wouls recommend 2 to 3 thin coats.
heather c.
This is pretty much a dupe to Dior Iconic Curl mascara without the benefit of helping my lashes curl naturally. But if I curl beforehand ans use this than its about the same thing. No clumps, no messing with brush to clean off a mess beforehand. No flaking. My go to mascara.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?