BY COVERGIRL #30 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Very Black
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I don't get the waterproof version because I prefer not to use waterproof mascaras. I still don't have any problem with it smudging on me. It does not flake on me either. This mascara gives my lashes beautiful length and volume without that awful clumping that comes with many mascaras. I always try new mascaras and find myself gravitating back to this one. I think it's one of the best mascaras available. Definitely recommend this product.
Cass R.
Hamburg, PA
This is my HG (Holy Grail) mascara and has been for about 2 years. My eyelashes are fine and very, very short. Clump Crusher is the only mascara that evenly coats my lashes and gives me the volume I need to keep my eyelashes from looking nonexistent. It's a long-lasting formula, rich color, and doesn't smudge noticeably except when I fail at applying it! I love this mascara and as soon as I'm at risk of running out, you bet your bottom I run to the store to get more. Love love love!
Sophia R.
Review for: Black Brown
This product is decent for its price, but I am very picky with mascaras. I hate anything that flakes and this definitely does just that. If you are on a budget, this does lengthen your eyelashes and doesn't look too unnatural or clumpy, but the amount of flake kind of ruins it for me. I suggest Physician's Formula mascaras. I can't remember the title of it, but there is one in a tube that looks like a foiled green leaf and it is so great! I would highly recommend that instead.
Lexi S.
Review for: Black Brown
While this is the mascara that I'm using right now, I'm looking into other ones for when I run out. I have hazel eyes, so I typically buy the black version of this mascara. The reason I gave it three stars was because I find that I have to apply two or three coats for it to look how I want it to. But other than that, I LOVE the applicator. It doesn't clump on my eyes and it is easy to come off. It also doesn't flake off my eyelashes like I've had happen in the past.
Jennifer K.
I really like this mascara. It goes on easily without leaving a clumpy mess. The brush's bristles separate and coat my lashes, leaving the mascara visible, but not so voluminous that it looks like you're wearing fake lashes. I have had no problem with it smearing, running, or leaving "raccoon eyes". In addition, it washes off easily when removing makeup. If you're looking for a great drugstore brand mascara that is affordable and effective, I would recommend!
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Very Black
Personally one of my fave mascaras ever! Formula is more on the dry side, but I don't find it to be flakey throughout the day or anything like that. Doesn't really smudge either, even though I don't have the waterproof version. The brush is slim but substantial, so you can really get in those lashes without fearing to get mascara all over the eyelid. The curved brush also helps in application. Only gripe is that CG isn't cruelty free, so I cannot repurchase!
Carlette W.
Miami Beach, FL
This is my favorite mascara from the Lash Blast line. I loved the curved brush design because it helps to keep mascara from getting all over my eyelid like some other brushes do. It never clumps on me and i don't have an issue with it flaking off halfway through the day. I always choose the Very Black shade and it gives my lashes a nice pop. I use this daily along with the Perfect Point Plus eyeliner in Black Onyx...i feel naked without it!
Christin K.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Very Black
I was a huge fan of the original LashBlast for years and figured I would give this formula a try. While I love the formula about the same as the regular, the brush is what really sets this party. The slightly curve shape makes it super easy to get right at the base of my lashes so I can wiggle and separate the entire length of the lash. I get a super fanned out look. Nothing crazy for length, but I truly love the whispy look this gives!
Suzanne E.
Review for: Very Black
This is my absolute favorite drugstore mascara. For higher end brands, my favorites are too faced better than $ex and tarte's lights, camera action. But- for the price, Clump Crusher can't be beat. The brush fans out your lashes ans spreads the mascara on evenly- clump free! The inner lashes on my left eye have a tendency to get a little wonky & stick together. Not with this mascara! From the drugstore- I'll never buy anything else.
Cierra F.
Fredericktown, OH
This is my favorite mascara to use. I've tried other brands but nothing compares to this. I always end up going back to this one every single time I try another brand. The curved brush is my absolute favorite thing about this, along with it truly doesn't clump up. It leaves your eyelashes looking flawless. I've gotten so many compliments on my eyelashes and it's all thanks for covergirl lashblast clump crusher!
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?