BY COVERGIRL #29 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Aubrey V.
I had been spending way too much sometimes for new mascara at $20+. I forgot my mascara on a trip and thought, why not buy this one I have heard so many good things about! It makes my eyelashes look so long and full, but comes off pretty easily with a makeup wipe.
Sasha L.
Review for: Very Black 800
This was my first drug store brand mascara I ever tried, 3 years ago and I was NOT disappointed. I use it daily for school and it works just as well as any high end mascara. I bought it at my local target and will continue buying as long as it remains in stores.
Lyn W.
Review for: Black Brown
LOVE!!!!! I always end up buying another one. It doesn't give a lot of volume but it makes me look like I have lashes. It does give length and some volume but the separation it gives is beautiful. And if I want to layer mascaras this gives the perfect base coat
Kristen A.
Casper, WY
This is one of my favorite mascaras! I use it all the Time! I have blue eyes and the black mascara makes my lashes look full and my eyes Pop! I would recommend this product to anyone! For being a cheaper alternative it is lasts all day and does not flake away.
Jennifer G.
Sidney, Mt
I absolutely love this mascara!! I have long,thick, natural lashes. This mascara helps me separate my lashes and man can I make them look good! The brush is great, it curves, has short bristles to help shape better. I will buy this mascara again and again!!!!
Emily F.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Very Black
Clump crusher mascara is the best mascara I've ever use. I use this product EVERY DAY. My eye lashes have never looked better. Two coats is all it takes. I purchase my Covergirl LashBlast from Walmart. I wouldn't even consider purchasing any other mascara!!
Sarah F.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Very Black
This was a great mascara that left no clumps and made my eye lashes looking nice and long! I bought it at target, and it is very affordable and I would use this over many other brands. I would definitely buy this mascara again and put it in my makeup bag.
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Black Brown
Definitely surprised by how well this works! It sticks true to its word and does not clump my lashes. My lashes look thicker but without the look of applying too much mascara. They're separated and wispy looking because of the thin formula which I enjoy
Coral W.
Northfield, OH
I absolutely don't like this mascara at all! It smudges and runs everywhere and even if you get the waterproof it does the same! It is super flaky and clumps up a lot. The packaging wasn't nice either. I definitely do NOT recommend this product at all.
Taylor R.
Little Rock, AR
This mascara does what it says it does! I generally use another mascara first to get more volume and then follow up with this one so that it gets rid of some clumps that may have appeared. I bought this on Drugstore.com and would definitely repurchase.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla 🌟.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?