BY COVERGIRL

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and ...4 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tri...4 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this produ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "Incredible mascara! Super lengthening and absolutely no clumps. I really like how easily you can layer it over another mascara. I use a volumizing one (like Maybelline Pumped Up) then put a layer of this over and its just gorgeous!" in 230 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara of all times I absolutely love this product I its the only mascara I use and need to full length clump free lashes and I love it I have used it for over a year now and I don't plan on switching to a different mascara :)" in 138 reviews
  • "My go-to mascara! Never any clumps and lengthens my eyelashes nicely as well. I'd recommend this to anyone. I have been using this for over a year now." in 121 reviews
  • "I am an eyelash junkie I have tried about all the mascaras out there and had not found the one until this one! It is amazing I love how it separates your eyelashes without leaving any clumps!! Defently recommend " in 111 reviews
  • "My favorite mascara ever! I can't run out of good things to say about it! It is the mascara the I always repurchase mo matter what. It makes my lashes look super long and defined and I never have problems with it clumping, even after I've applied several coats. It's the best drugstore mascara out there in my opinion. Just get the water resistant formula instead of the regular one, it stays put better." in 88 reviews
KBlack B.
Love this mascara! It doesn’t clump or apply unevenly. Doesn’t irritate my eyes like other products. It lasts all day, It doesn’t flake off! Overall it’s a great product, I recommend this mascara!
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
This is my favorite day time mascara! It defines, lengthens, and even curls lashes, but looks really natural! I like to layer this mascara with others for more dramatic looks. Amazing mascara!
Sara D.
Bowmansville, PA
Review for: Black more...
This mascara has always been a favorite of mine. It lengthens, volumizes, and separates. It truly lives up to its name of clump crusher. I always fall back to this mascara, it’s affordable but still very high quality!
Aimee W.
I am so excited to have had the opportunity to try @COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara by Lash Blast Very Black. I have tried I have to say this product was better than I expected. Not only did this product fully coat my super light lashes but it was also super easy to remove without feeling like I was ripping out my eye lashes trying to get it all off. I really enjoyed the design of the brush too. It is slightly curved, making it easy to get the corners of my eyes with out causing a mess. The best feature is that it applies Clump Free giving my lashes a flawless finish that last all day! I recommend giving it a try, you never know… your lashes might just fall in love! I received this product for FREE from @BzzAgent for testing purposes. All opinion shared are 100% my own and have not been influenced in any way.
Marisol M.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Very Black more...
All covergirl mascara products are great! I usually choose my mascara from covergirl brand! I love all the products they don’t clump they dont run and they make my lashes look great!
Mekayla W.
Review for: Very Black more...
I hardly ever use this as a stand alone product because it doesn’t quite give me the drama I like with my lashes, but it is amazing for getting the mascara clumps out of your lashes.
Kaylee W.
MENIFEE, CA
Review for: Very Black more...
Very black is black, but it's not as deep as I would like it to be. The wand does a great job of separating the lashes and making them look full. It doesn't come off in the rain and it doesn't flake.
Jessica C.
Aiken, SC
Love this mascara more than I thought I would! Its a dark brown so not as dramatic as the black but it lives up to its name and there are never any clumps! Also I love the brush!
Christen G.
Tecumseh, MI
Review for: Very Black more...
I love love love this mascara. It really does bust any clumps that happen when applying. It lasts all day, and it comes off really easy. It’s the best out of any kind I’ve ever tried. Highly recommended!
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
This mascara gives you full Trump eyelashes it doesn't clump it doesn't keep a lot of thick mascara on your eyelashes and it gives you the appearance of wearing fake eyelashes
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla H.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?

back