BY COVERGIRL #66 in Mascara

A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.

• What are your favorite mascaras? I've only tried one and it works...3 Answers
  • Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVER...3 Answers
  • Does anyone ever notice is different colors in this product work ...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
  • "I liked the mascara it was light weight and made my lashes look good the only thing I disliked was the applicator it was very irritating because the bristles but I liked how it curved " in 5 reviews
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Very Black more...
This is my go to mascara.  I wear contacts and it's hard to find products that won't irritate my eyes.  It's long lasting and wont smudge or smear.  Wipes away easily with makeup remover wipes or the Covergirl Eye Makeup remover.  I highly recommend for anyone with sensitive eyes.
Aubrey V.
I had been spending way too much sometimes for new mascara at $20+. I forgot my mascara on a trip and thought, why not buy this one I have heard so many good things about! It makes my eyelashes look so long and full, but comes off pretty easily with a makeup wipe.
Bettina B.
West Orange, NJ
I use Latisse and have very long and thick lashes. I have tried multiple mascaras which all get clumpy and are too messy and thick to use with my (sometimes out of control) lashes. This stuff is great. Doesn't clump, as promised and doesn't flake off onto my cheeks. It is way better than many expensive store brands and the brush stays clean with repeated use.
Joyce L.
Beaverton, OR
I have read/heard of many good reviews on Covergirl's LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara and decided to give it a try. However, this totally disappointed me. While it did give volume and lengthen my lashes, this does not live up to its name of being a "clump crusher". I wanted to really give it a chance but despite using it for more than 10 times, the results stay the same. The mascara also tends to smudge after an hour or two, which I absolutely hate (I mean, who does?) Save your money and get one from Maybelline.
Jasmine N.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is the only mascara is that I have used so far that I could find to break up clumps while I'm applying it is easy to apply and I love the Contour of the brush cuz it gets all of my lashes and I have long lashes so it makes them really stand out and get every single one of them it's long lasting I've never had it run even if I had cried that day I would definitely recommend this especially if you're looking for something on the cheaper side but great value
Mercedes D.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Black more...
This is the first time I've tried this mascara. I love it. I didnt think much of it at first but after two coats my eyelashes look beautiful. No flaking through the day, no clumping issues. Aside from the great price this is a great mascara too. I think I'm switching from Maybelline great lash to this. Great everyday mascara.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Very Black more...
My lashes have a tendency to clump with mascara so I was really excited to try this out. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't gimmicky and actually did go on clump-free! That's rare for me. It is pretty light so if you like a more dramatic eye, you may need something a bit darker and heavier but this is great for a natural look.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
This is a really great mascara and I keep repurchasing it. The brush is small so it's really easy to do lower lashes. I don't think it is that volumizing so I usually layer it if I want dramatic lashes. I also love using this over other mascara that clumps to comb them out. Great product I hope it is never discontinued!
Megan S.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I've used! The brush combs through each lash easily and provides lots of separation and length. And it really is clump free as it claims. This is a really good dupe for Benefit's Roller Lash (brush is almost identical and formula performs just as well). Plus it comes in a waterproof formula, unlike Roller Lash. This is a great value, affordable and I prefer it to many high end mascaras!
Paula A.
Seattle, WA
This is the best mascara I've ever used, I keep trying other ones but I always come back. I use it every day and it just separates and defines so well and adds length. It's perfect right out of the tube and lasts for about 2 months with daily use. I would like it to have more volumizing but I can usually get it pretty good using the 30 short strokes each eye method as opposed to just two coats. The waterproof version is just as good.
Janette G.
Horizon City, TX
I have been recently been looking for a new mascara. My mascara seems to clump up and not let me see. I was wondering if this mascara is a good brand and type for me to use?
Lori S.
Really looking for a better mascara is this a good choice does it stay on good
Karla H.
I've seen this in a few YouTube videos... so my question is, is it really as good as everyone says? What does it do?
Claire H.
I'm a student, and i'm in school for 8 hours. In those 8 hours, i have athletics class outside in the Texas heat. I'm wondering if this mascara has long wearing properties. Does it flake?
Katie B.
Zanesville, OH
How long does a tube of LashBlast Clump Crusher usually last?