4 varieties available
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
A breakthrough in no-clump mascara. Get 200% more volume and zero clumps. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones to crush clumps.see more...
Top Questions See all 211 Q&A
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara By LashBlast
- "Incredible mascara! Super lengthening and absolutely no clumps. I really like how easily you can layer it over another mascara. I use a volumizing one (like Maybelline Pumped Up) then put a layer of this over and its just gorgeous!" in 230 reviews
- "My favorite mascara of all times I absolutely love this product I its the only mascara I use and need to full length clump free lashes and I love it I have used it for over a year now and I don't plan on switching to a different mascara :)" in 138 reviews
- "My go-to mascara! Never any clumps and lengthens my eyelashes nicely as well. I'd recommend this to anyone. I have been using this for over a year now." in 121 reviews
- "I am an eyelash junkie I have tried about all the mascaras out there and had not found the one until this one! It is amazing I love how it separates your eyelashes without leaving any clumps!! Defently recommend " in 111 reviews
- "My favorite mascara ever! I can't run out of good things to say about it! It is the mascara the I always repurchase mo matter what. It makes my lashes look super long and defined and I never have problems with it clumping, even after I've applied several coats. It's the best drugstore mascara out there in my opinion. Just get the water resistant formula instead of the regular one, it stays put better." in 88 reviews
I’ve read a lot of reviews on the Clump Crusher and decided to pick this one up instead of my usual L’Oréal Voluminous. I do like a drier mascara and this one definitely delivered what it promises! Been using it for about 2 weeks now and it has yet to clump my lashes up, even after multiple coats. It does lengthen and separate your lashes very nicely but doesn’t give it much of a curl. The only reason why I’m giving it 4 stars is because after 10 hours of wear it makes the roots of my lashes itch like crazy.. never had this happen before.
Review for: Black Brown, Black more...
This has been my go-to mascara for years and I always have a tube of it on hand. This mascara somehow manages to do exactly what it claims - this never gives you a single clump! Because of this, the formula isn’t especially volumizing but is very good at lengthening and giving definition. This is a great mascara to put on in a rush since it will never clump or be fussy. I have lashes that are medium in length but very straight and this holds a curl fairly well and boosts the length quite a bit. This never flakes or smudges at all and the formula never bothers my sensitive eyes. I would recommend this formula to anyone because I think it is a solid formula that does a little bit of everything making it a crowd pleaser
This is my go to mascara. It really does not clump, crumble, or leave flecks. It has good coverage for what I need and want. The brush isn't too big so it stays on the lashes and doesn't transfer to my eyelids when applying like some other mascaras do. Lasts all day and I don't feel the need to reapply. 4 stars because it just really enhances my current lashes. It doesn't extend or make them any fuller, but I'm ok with that.
I’ve used Covergirl Lash Blast mascara for a while and have loved it. I read this one was supposed to be great, so I thought I’d try it out. I was excited and hoped it would be better than Lash Blast, it was not. For me this was a miss. It created more clumps than Lash Blast. No matter how many coats I put on it, appears as if I’m not wearing much mascara, I just end up using Lash Blast to cover it up. Will not buy again. COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara
This mascara is my all time favorite! It’s my go to! It’s literally the only mascara I pretty much ever use! The packaging is nice, and it’s very affordable!!! It’s definitely worth your money! It leaves your lashes feeling soft and fluffy, and separates the lashes!!!! The best thing is my lashes don’t feel crispy or uncomfortable after using this! It gives your lashes a decent amount of length and a little bit of curl with one coat, which is what I do! You can also build up this mascara to make your lashes look even better! Overall it’s amazing and totally worth the money!!!! And I will definitely repurchase!!!! It’s an amazing everyday mascara!
This is my go to mascara. I would not say it gives outstanding volume, but it does the job. This is my first time using this particular mascara, but I would repurchase in a heartbeat. I love the amount of volume it does give to my eyelashes. A great, affordable product that doesn't leave your eyes itchy.
Mascara is a must have for pulling a look together or simply making a person look more awake- and a good one, at that! The Covergirl Clump Crusher is one of my all time favorite drugstore mascaras, because it gives my stubborn lashes a nice lift and does a great job at keeping them separated (unlike most mascara's that tend to cause lashes to stick together or clump up). With one coat, I can achieve a very natural effect. With another, I can get an even fuller, more defined appearance that really helps my tired eyes look more open. I highly suggest giving this one a shot, if you're looking for an affordable, everyday mascara.
I love this mascara. It lasts a long time and doesn’t dry out quickly. It has a bright green packaging so it is very easy to spot. I bought it at target for a fair price. I would definitely buy it again. It works very well! It really does crush clumps! I have been using this mascara ever since I tried it out for the first time!
This is my all time favorite mascara ever!!!! Have been using it for years and no matter how many others I try from expensive to cheap, they can never replace my Covergirl clump crusher!!!! Makes my lashes look longer and amazing with absolutely no clumps or flaking at all!
Q & A
If I put 2 or 3 coats, will it clump?
Is this product really works?
So it says it's a clump crusher... so will this prevent my eyelashes from that that spider leg affect??
Is this mascara heavy on the eyes? And is it really not clumping mascara? Lastly is the mascara easy to take of?
I've never used this but I've seen it on a couple YouTube videos. Does it seperate lashes well?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos