Katie L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: Very Black more...
First things first, this mascara 100% backs up the claim that it does not clump. However, I do not particularly like it on its own. It doesn't make my lashes big or bold enough, but I am just one of those people who really likes huge crazy lashes, so if you like a more natural look, this mascara will probably be perfect for you. I like layering it over other mascaras to help separate my lashes more. It helps no matter which other mascara I am using, so that means pretty much every time I wear makeup, I use the Clump Crusher mascara. I am on either my second or third tube now, and I don't repurchase unless a product is REALLY awesome, so I would definitely recommend this either for layering or just wearing on its own, depending on your personal preference.