Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Black Brown more...
Love this mascara. I find that it coats your lashes without any clumps at all. The best part is that it gives a natural curl without having to use a lash curler. I was so sick of breaking and tearing out eyelashes from the curler and this was a godsend. I use this as a foundation and top it with CoverGirl LashBlash (orange or purple--whatever I have at the time) to really build volume and get that falsie look without actually having to wear false lashes. That's been my routine for several years and I definitely wouldn't change it. CoverGirl is my absolute favorite mascara brand--not even high end brands like Benefit compare in my opinion.