Megan W.
Review for: Very Black more...
This is the best mascara for the lower lashes. While the wand is larger than typically "lower lash" mascaras, it is able to reach all of my lower lashes in just one or two swipes. It is able to separate all of my lashes and prevent them from Getting clumpy. It does not flake or smudge.
I do sometimes use this for my upper lashes, but I feel it doesn't give much volume or length to the upper lashes. It just turns them Black and that's it. When i use it for my upper lashes, I use it after another mascara - the Clump Crusher helps to separate the lashes if they seem a little clumpy.