COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara

Clump Crusher Mascara gives you 20x more volume + 0 clumps Build monster volume with every stroke while delivering beautifully separated lashes Curved brush design with straight bristle edge custom fits to the curve of the eye, allowing root-to-tip volume Black shade is ideal for any skin tone or eye color 20x more volume, zero clumps (vs bare lashes) Innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara Beautifully separated lashes

Do you think these cover girl mascaras all work similarly? Would you prefer one over another, if so, which one?
So I’m wondering if this mascara truly does not clump and cause problems. Does it actually stay non-clumpy?
Does it clump?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara!
Product Highlights
...really like how easily you can layer it over another mascara. I use a volumizing one (like Maybelline Pumped Up) then put a layer of this over and its just gorgeous!in reviews
My favorite mascara of all times I absolutely love this product I its the only mascara I use and need to full length clump free lashes and I love it I have used it for over a year now and I don't plan on switching to a different mascara :)in reviews
My go-to mascara! Never any clumps and lengthens my eyelashes nicely as well. I'd recommend this to anyone. I have been using this for over a year now.in reviews
...and had not found the one until this one! It is amazing I love how it separates your eyelashes without leaving any clumps!! Defently recommend in reviews
My favorite mascara ever! I can't run out of good things to say about it! It is the mascara the I always repurchase mo matter what. It makes my lashes look super long and defined and I never have problems with it clumping, even after I've applied several coats. It's the best drugstore mascara out there in my opinion. Just get the water resistant formula instead of the regular one, it stays put better.in reviews
Cpe Girardeau, MO
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Sierra S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried a million different mascaras, including the more expensive ones from ULTA and Sephora. However, this mascara was $6 and from Walmart and is easily my favorite one ever! It has never had any problems with clumps in my eyelashes and always lengthens them so well! I’ve attached a picture wearing this amazing product as well!
Omar, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara is ok but not one of my favorites , for the price it is my backup when I’m out of my other brands..i have experienced this clumping up by the end of the day which i dont like.
Cherry Hill, NJ
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Jul C.
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Jul C.
Not a fan. The mascara isn’t bad but the wand hurts when it touches my eyelid. It would be better if the product didn’t use a plastic applicator and would use soft vegan brushes.
Albuquerque, NM
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Ginna L.
I was so excited to see that Covergirl was going cruelty-free, because I hear such great things about their mascaras, but I never purchased because I try to avoid products that are tested on animals! This guy lived up to the hype for sure. One of my favorite mascaras is the Too Faced Better than Sex, but it is a little pricey; so I’m glad to have found a more affordable product! Gave lots of length and volume and never came out clumpy, even with multiple coats! I absolutely reccomend this mascara!
Minneapolis, MN
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Cosima K.
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: Target
I'm a big fan of this mascara. I've found that I dislike clumpy lashes immensely so this mascara is perfect for me. It won't give you much drama (though it is buildable) but it is incredible at separating your lashes, better than any other mascara I've tried. Because of that I've also used it underneath mascara that clumps too much for my preferences. I will absolutely repurchase this, and probably soon.
Hawthorne, CA
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Astrid P.
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Astrid P.
I love this mascara, it is great and I have no problem with it. I highly recommend itCOVERGIRL Clump Crusher Water Resistant Mascara
Kings Park, NY
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Marie C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this mascara! My biggest pet peeve is clumpy mascara, this mascara does an amazing job separating the lashes for a beautiful natural look. Here’s my latest natural look!
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Holly W.
Personally think that this is the best drugstore mascara there is. I hate having clumpy mascara. This one stays on all day or night and doesn’t smudge or fall off the lashes I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reliable mascara
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mascara! It’s super lightweight and easy to apply. It darkens and lengthens the lashes without creating clumps but gives you a beautiful natural finish! I definitely recommend this product!
Bloomsburg, PA
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Mascara uploaded by Gabriella G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mascara! I’ve been using it for a really long time now and I always find myself going back to this or combining it with other mascaras! I love the brush and the color is always perfect! I would highly recommend and the price is really good :) COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Newport News, VA
il y a 3 ans
Angie G. il y a 3 ans
Hi Jacki! If you like this one so much, you should try others in the LashBlast line. While I like this one too, my favorite is the LashBlast Fusion (the purple one). It's a similar wand and formula but it adds volume and length, whereas this one is mainly just length. I hope that helps!
Aurora, CO
il y a 4 ans
Emily S. il y a 2 ans
Cover girl clump crusher!
Lakeland, FL
il y a 4 ans
Best drugstore mascara for volume and thickness? I've tried COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara but it doesn't come close to more expensive options like Diorshow Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara or tarte™ lights, camera, splashes™ waterproof mascara. I don't mind some clumpiness as long as I can get a visible difference instead of just lengthening without filling in at all.
Alex S. il y a 4 ans