MakeupEye MakeupMascaraCOVERGIRL
Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara

COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara

Clump Crusher Mascara gives you 20x more volume + 0 clumps Build monster volume with every stroke while delivering beautifully separated lashes Curved brush design with straight bristle edge custom fits to the curve of the eye, allowing root-to-tip volume Black shade is ideal for any skin tone or eye color Innovative curved brush features a lash loading section to saturate lashes with loads of product and fine-tooth comb bristles to evenly distribute mascara Beautifully separated lashes

Is a good mascara?
Hook does this product compare to other lash extending mascaras?
How well does this work for someone with almost non-existent lashes?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used in my life. I use it everyday and it coats and separates perfectly. No clumps whatsoever. I like to use this mascara as a base coat and then use a more volumizing mascara for the next coat and then I go back in with the clump crusher to get an clumps that I don't want!! Honestly MY HOLY GRAIL. I recommend this to everyone!!! buy this product!!in reviews
Best mascara I've used! lengthens lashes immensely without any clumps, just as it states. in reviews
...lengthening, and i find that i don't ever need to curl my lashes. It is very long lasting and doesn't smudge after even 24 hours of wear (I found after falling asleep in my make-up a couple nights.. whoops!) But when it comes time to remove it with wipes or cleanser it comes of easily which is something i find important. overall, GREAT mascara for the pricein reviews
...my very oily skin (especially eyelids!) without flaking or fading. The waterproof version stays put but isn't as much of a struggle to get off at night like some other formulas are. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara. in reviews
But it would get into my eyes and irritate them, and it would get clumpy quickly.in reviews
Brooklyn, NY
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by amber D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Cover Girl Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara. I Purchased the Waterproof Version in Very Black and it is my everyday go to Mascara. It is really clump free, and lasts all day long, it adds length and volume to my natural eye lashes. I would highly recommend it.
Shawnee Msn, KS
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ignore the fine lines under my eyes lol... I absolutely love this mascara! Idk why I ever stopped using the lashblast collection of mascaras in general bc covergirl always KILLS it with mascara. This was super black, clump-free and easy to build up! Gave my lashes the perfect amount of volume and length. This is everything a person should want in a mascara!
Santa Clara, CA
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by rafia B.
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by rafia B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am in love with this mascara, have already used up 2 of these and on the third one. It makes my lashes long and thick, simply love it
Orlando, FL
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by Tarlan E.
One of the most underrated products in the beauty market. If you are looking for beautiful, long, natural looking lashes - this is the mascara for you. It is a buildable but never gets clumpy. I use it for any occasions - it’s that good. Photo attached is when I used this mascara for a massive thanksgiving party. I received about ten compliments that night on my lashes.
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by Emma H.
I’ve been using this mascara for 4 years now. I recently discovered the extensions version and I love it! I love to roll it on my lash line for a thick lash look. It separates and makes my lashes look so long. I pair it with the Thrive Causemetics mascara, it’s the best combo i’ve ever discovered! I’ll post a photo of my real lashes using the two!
Flushing, MI
Definitely claims as indicated in the name. Clump crusher does exactly that. I would say this is best as a secondary mascara to help comb out any clumsiness you may encounter with other mascaras. On its own it offers a natural look, but will definitely aid you in having clump free lashes! Definitely a must try if you are a mascara junkie like myself.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is my go to mascara, particularly for day to day natural makeup but also for a lot of looks. It separates your lashes nicely and provides a good amount of length to them as well. You can layer this up nicely, and it wont clump up at all. For days when I'm in a rush, I can use this without a lash curler and have no problem with my lashes not curling. It does have a plastic wand, which I typically try to avoid but this is the exception.
POTSDAM, NY
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by Kimberly S.
No clumps and looks great! Lengthens and looks natural. Nothing but beautiful lashes that pop but don't look super fake and over the top.
Pottsville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This mascara lives up to its name. Clump Crusher by Covergirl is one of my new favorites. The results come boldly black with length, and volume, for days. It is ideal for all day wear, and you do not even have reapply. #newfavorite #mascara
Largo, FL
COVERGIRL  Clump Crusher Extensions Mascara uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: CVS
This mascara is separates very well and true to the claim, without clumps. However, I didn’t realize that meant no thickening. It add zero volume or thickness to my lashes and since I have nice lashes I can almost get a falsies effect with a good mascara but this ones not it. It’s nice and builds well, I just personally prefer more volume and I feel like the word “extensions” in the name is misleading.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...