BY COVERGIRL

Love the look of lash extensions but can’t be bothered with the upkeep? Our fiber-stretch, no-clump mascara formula gives you buildable volume and length instantly. The curved brush and its precision bristle spacing reduce clumping for long, separated lashes.

• Should I spend the money on this product #covergirl1 Answers
  • What is the difference between this and the other two lim...1 Answers
  • Does it make ur lashes look spidery???5 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara
  • "Best mascara I've used! lengthens lashes immensely without any clumps, just as it states. " in 46 reviews
  • "This is one of the best mascaras I've ever used in my life. I use it everyday and it coats and separates perfectly. No clumps whatsoever. I like to use this mascara as a base coat and then use a more volumizing mascara for the next coat and then I go back in with the clump crusher to get an clumps that I don't want!! Honestly MY HOLY GRAIL. I recommend this to everyone!!! buy this product!!" in 35 reviews
  • "This is my favorite go-to drugstore mascara. I've gone through 3 bottles of this and here is what I've noticed: It is very pigmented and very light, so it's easy to layer for any kind of mascara look. It is also really lengthening, and i find that i don't ever need to curl my lashes. It is very long lasting and doesn't smudge after even 24 hours of wear (I found after falling asleep in my make-up a couple nights.. whoops!) But when it comes time to remove it with wipes or cleanser it comes of easily which is something i find important. overall, GREAT mascara for the price" in 31 reviews
  • "Out of all the mascaras I have tried, none of them have ever wowed me or earned a second glance in the mirror until this one. I like to apply two coats and this one truly doesn't clump like the other ones do. It lasts all day on my very oily skin (especially eyelids!) without flaking or fading. The waterproof version stays put but isn't as much of a struggle to get off at night like some other formulas are. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara. " in 30 reviews
  • "But it would get into my eyes and irritate them, and it would get clumpy quickly." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite mascara hands down i always have this one on hand. I try and use alot of different mascaras but always use this one with it or alone. And if i ever have a mascara that clumps this one gets the clumps out. The brush is the best exspecially for non clumping. This is perfect alone but even better paired with another great mascara. I put a coat of a diff mascara then a coat of this on top of my top lashes and use this on my bottom lashes to achieve the best lashes. This brush is perfect for lower lashes so u dont get too much on. Ive used this mascara for years and always will. Plus covergirl is leaping bunny approved now which makes this even better. I hope this mascara never gets discontinued
Amanda E.
kyle
I like this brand because it is very dependable on its quality. This goes on smooth and not chunky and lasts quite awhile. It does really give you Fuller visible eyelashes. I don't use this often as I don't wear much makeup usually but this is what I like when I'm going out and need to look good!
Kelsey S.
Toledo, OH
Purchased at: Target
I really love this mascara and it’s rather inexpensive! I think it goes on smooth, isn’t clumpy, and doesn’t leave me looking like I have 4 eyelashes when I’m finished. I also love the waterproof option of this mascara!
Brita M.
Tampa
Literally the MAC artist helping me find makeup kept complementing my eyelashes, and when I told her it was this she was so shocked. This is amazing! Great for sensitive eyes!
Sara S.
Birmingham
If i could rate this one million stars, i would. this mascara is my ride or die, and every time i try another mascara i always somehow find my way back to this one. the plastic bristles on the brush are perfect for getting every lash and never clumping. pls never discontinue.
Katie S.
Springfield
It is true to its name, it does not clump, and it does extend. I don't think it gives as much coverage as some of the other CoverGirl Mascaras, and I have had to apply several coats to feel like I got what I wanted out of it. I have rather thin lashes and don't feel it has given me what I need for them. I've also noticed it has a habit of crumbling and leaving little flakes of mascara that sort of sprinkle my face. This is not one I personally will buy again, but I do love many of their other Mascaras.
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
This is my FAVORITE drug store mascara. I typically never spend much on mascara so i resort to drug store. This works so well in creating volume and length! I normally have long lashes however this makes them stand out even more! I‎t apples easily and the wand shape allows for little clumps.
Aiyana S.
I really love the wand for this mascara. The wands on every other mascara I've ever used have not been great for use on the lower lashline. This wand is PERFECT for the lower lashline!

I also really love to use this wand to fix any clumpy mascara I've applied with a different mascara (because it's obviously meant to do that). I will say that it never felt like there was ever enough product on the wand, though. Even when I first bought it I was always like, where's the product?
The wand was never fully coated and I could always see the some green! So I think the mascara formula is maybe too thin or there isn't enough product in it? Or maybe the two that I got were just from a weird batch?
Andree D.
Baldwin, WI
I love the original version of this mascara, so I was pumped to see if this one would really add extra length to my lashes. Unfortunately, I don't think it did. I'm still giving it three stars because it works basically the same as the original, but it lost a star since it didn't give me the added benefit of extensions.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
If you want your curl to stay longer, use this!!! I know it's annoying using multiple of the same products but I use a different mascara and then use this one to separate and to curl them and they look amazing.
Triana f.