BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Love the look of lash extensions but can’t be bothered with the upkeep? Our fiber-stretch, no-clump mascara formula gives you buildable volume and length instantly. The curved brush and its precision bristle spacing reduce clumping for long, separated lashes.

• Does it make ur lashes look spidery???4 Answers
  • Why was this product discontinued?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new mascara. Does this one really help to...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions Lashblast Mascara
  • "My lashes are generally very short and VERY prone to clumping and this product has been a total holy grail find for me!" in 1 review
  • "But it would get into my eyes and irritate them, and it would get clumpy quickly." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this mascara." in 1 review
  • "I LOVE the lash blast brushes!" in 1 review
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
This is my first time using a rubberized brush, so I wasn't sure I'd like it. The brustles are a little harder than I anticipated & you don't get much product on the brush making me have to put on 6+layers to get the desired look I want. Then I add a different mascara to get more volume/length. I'll keep using this product until it's gone, But I wouldn't repurchase. I do actually like the wand and the shape is great because it's curved. doesn't clump as well so that's a plus. I just wish more product came off on the wand. The fibers don't add any length in my opinion. 6+layers later &they still look pretty natural. This doesn't lengthen or give volume like I had hoped.
Claire L.
Claire L.
Hampton, GA
Review for: Very Black 840
I absolutely love this mascara, especially as a base coat. I have tried all the higher end $25-ish mascaras, and keep coming back to this one. It isn't particularly wet, but does a FANTASTIC job of coating, lengthening and separating your lashes, with ZERO clumps, primed for a second coat of either this, or a "wetter", more thickening mascara, like Maybelline Lash Sensational. For me, the rubber brush is much more preferable to the old-fashioned bristly brushes. Use it as a lash primer with your favorite mascara. You won't regret it, especially with how affordable it is.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I have this jar full of mascara's...these are mascara's that I've bought or was gifted, tried once, hated, and threw in the jar. The one mascara that has never made it to this jar is the Clump Crusher- it not only makes my lashes long and defined but they are full, clump free, and have added volume. Some mascaras make my eyelashes look like spider lashes- all stuck together in a few clumps- but this has never done so! By far the best mascara I've ever tried...and trust me- the jar is full- I've tried a lot! Cheap, expensive, etc.
Eden B.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I did not like this mascara at all! I gave it many tries but every time I used it I was disappointed . The formula is thin and too watery. I don't know why it was touted as a a clump crusher mascara because my lashes were thin and barely coated. No wonder there was no clumps. It barely clung to my lashes!! Even with multiple applications I so no lengthening. The price is average and compare able to other drug store brands. I will not use again.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
La Canada, CA
I was addicted to the orange lashblast for years.. Until I tried this one. I have naturally long lashes but I'm a mascara snob. Super picky! Companies send me mascara to try because I'm a makeup artist. Most I can't stand. 60% of good mascara is a good brush. 40% is formulation. This is thumbs up on both. It lengthens my lashes beautifully and doesn't clump or give me black eyes though out the day.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
This is a great mascara for the lower lash line. This is just black enough without being so black that it looks unnatural. This separates and slightly lengthens lashes. The wand shape is perfect for apply mascara to the lower lashes. This will stay on lashes all day- no flaking, clumping, or smudging. This is a daily lower lash mascara for me!
Faith W.
Faith W.
Review for: Very Black 840
This mascara is great! It does exactly what it says it will. I use it daily. The only thing is that sometimes it takes a lot of coats of applying it to get the effect you want, but that doesn't bother me too much. Make sure to toss it after 3 months or so because then it gets flaky. You can buy it at target or any drug store.
Julishaa F.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is definitely one of my favorite all-time products. I have been using this mascara for years. Once they came out with the extensions I continued to be madly in love. This works so good. I never have to worry about clumpy spider eyelashes. They're nice and smooth and extended. I absolutely love love this product.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Very Black 840
I love this mascara. I switch between the orange LashBlash mascara and this one when they carry them at Costco. The brush works well for keeping clumps out and the formula works for my lashes too to make them look fuller. My friends always ask me if I'm wearing falsies since they look long and full (I'm Asian).
Jacob N.
Jacob N.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Very Black 840
Literally my favorite mascara EVER! I live by it. It's even better than my Marc Jacobs I got for free at Sephora with my points. I use this product usually everyday, even when I don't where full faced maked up and it makes my lashes look AMAZING! Definitely worth a try!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
Do you recommend this?? Looking to try
Triana f.
Triana f.
Laconia, NH
Where can I find this???? And does it really work
Jacki L.
Jacki L.
Nogales, AZ
Does it make ur lashes look spidery???
Lexus D.
Lexus D.
Yuma, AZ
I have been looking for a new mascara. Does this one really help to avoid clumps?!
Sydney L.
Sydney L.
Irvine, CA
How does this compare to the original clump crusher and the waterproof formula?