BY COVERGIRL

Clean lets your skin breathe, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our noncomedogenic sensitive formula is free of fragrance, giving you a gentle, fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Original and Oil Control formulas.

• This verion of covergirl are oil free, and are very delicate with ...1 Answers
  • Does this type of powder help with combination skin. 4 Answers
Corin M.
Corin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this powder is great for patting in foundation and for giving you a nice finish. I have sensitive skin in some places and this is a great powder for those who do not react well to makeup or are sensitive to certain products. I thought this product overall was average. I have tried better products, but it was not the worst product I have ever tried.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
This worked very well on my skin! Since i suffer with rosia it hid that fact very well and thats what I really liked about it! Over time My face did not become oily around my nose and after hours my makeup still looked fresh! Will buy again was very pleased with the product!
Janika A.
Janika A.
Doral, FL
The truth is I bought this powder by mistake, and then I realized it was too dark for my natural skin tone, but I still use it eventually as secondarily and has even served me for contouring. Covergirl is an excellent brand and I highly recommend all its products.
Mae M.
Mae M.
I used this powder for a very long time. I used the one in the blue package and it was a very nice simple powder to set your foundation. I liked this a lot and is nice to use if you're experimenting with what powder suits you.
Tammy Y.
Tammy Y.
Brownsville, TX
this one sort of makes my face orangy after i aply it over my foundation. the matteness of it is good on hiding oil for as long as possible. if i get this one again i may bet a better shade so it doesn't look orange
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
I love using this for touch ups throughout the day and it just makes your face look so blended and smooth. I have very sensitive skin so that's what really attracted me to this, and I love everything about it.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Mount Pleasant, PA
I love a good setting powder that isnt too cakey, and this one is it! I have also tired multiple, more expensive brands, and none are comparable to the cheap Cover Girl kind. My drugstore buy every time!
Hemanta S.
Hemanta S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use the same product but different shad...for me it feels like sun protection...it is way to apply as your regular setting powder...it worked for all of the skin...I recommend u to try this
Anal A.
Anal A.
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I can try this I have acne prone skin and I been interested in the covergirl senstive line since I have sensitive skin and I heard great things about this (:
Nadiya B.
Nadiya B.
It works well but it's hard to find the shade that matched your skin if you are pale like me, however it keeps your face very mate all day so that's nice
Kyndall D.
Kyndall D.
Athens, GA
Does this type of powder help with combination skin.
Daryelin T.
Daryelin T.
This verion of covergirl are oil free, and are very delicate with any skin type. You can use it without any problem