BY COVERGIRL

Clean lets your skin breathe, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our noncomedogenic sensitive formula is free of fragrance, giving you a gentle, fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Original and Oil Control formulas.

Sarah Y.
Niceville
I have used this pressed powder for probably close to 10 years and I love it. It gives just the right amount of color and is easy to apply. I like to use a brush for a more even application, it comes with a puff but in my experience application with the puff is too heavy.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
I use this powder every day, and it is a great setting powder. It offers no coverage, and it has never cause me to breakout. But it is great for absorbing oil, which I have a lot of most days. The price is also really great!
Jennifer W.
This is the only pressed powder by Covergirl that I can use because of my sensitive skin. It works really well at setting your foundation and concealer while giving you a little bit of added coverage.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
This was my go-to, all the time all over face powder for years. Cuts shine, and has a pretty finish. I wore this alone as a light powder foundation and occasionally to set other makeup.
Lydia B.
Daphne
I used this as a sealing powder to go over my liquid foundation. It was nice and light and took away any shiny spots on my face without making it look too caked up! I actually liked it better than the current mineral powder I am using. I would not say it works to cover blemishes or even skin tone on its own however.
Heather M.
Kettering, OH
This is my go to drug store pressed powder. It does a great job covering and making a smooth base! My skin does very well with this powder and it seems to work just as well as the "regular" formulas. It stays in place for quite a bit and requires few reapplications. It's also nice that it's light enough to touch up without being Cakey.
carla c.
COVERGRLS press powder is a very smooth powder that applies very well on skin. The press powder leaves a very nice matt finish to the face . I believe it does protect from the sun. Very good for any kind of skin. Yes i would buy again and again. The texture of this product feels good on skin.
Brittany F.
it is a very good product when I first bought it I was very scared I didnt want to spend more money on makeup that was not going to last and break me out turns out it lasted me all day with no problems I recommend it if you have sensitive skin like me I would definitely recommend it for u
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
This powder does the job. It’s light and helps control shine really well. My only complaint is that it is really fragrant. It smells super perfumey so I have to be careful not to have too many fragrances going on at once! But for such a cheap price, this is hard to beat.
Keeshler P.
Marrero, LA
I used this without foundation. I simply moisturized my face first. I would recommend using a setting spray after application to avoid transfer. It has a natural looking matte finish. I used tan. I will definitely buy again.
Kyndall D.
Athens, GA
Does this type of powder help with combination skin.
Daryelin T.
This verion of covergirl are oil free, and are very delicate with any skin type. You can use it without any problem
Natalia M.
Ottawa, ON
Do they come in a lot of shades!I have one and it’s beige and I’m looking for a lighter one but can’t seem to find