9 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Sensitive skin dreams of a foundation this light and delicate! COVERGIRL’S Clean Sensitive Skin Liquid Foundation’s unscented, oil-free formula soothes redness and moisturizes flakey sensitive skin without irritating skin or clogging pores.

• I have this foundation in classic ivory and it is a perfect match f...5 Answers
  • I have been trying to find something for sensitive skin... Does thi...7 Answers
  • Is this a lightweight foundation that has light light LIGHT coverage?8 Answers
Natalee C.
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
I struggled with acne for years before finally trying the Covergirl Clean line. I rarely have breakouts with this foundation. The line has 3 colors/types the bue for oil control, the brown for normal skin, and the green for sensitive skin. Out of all three the Sensitive skin/fragrance free green one is the best. The brown one has a very distinct Noxema smell. So strong that my husband can smell it on me. The oil control one broke me out more often, so I steer away from that one as well. Not a heavy or thick coverage, although it is a foundation you want to make sure to shake very well daily. I find it blends best with a flat top brush, rather than fingers or sponge. This is one of the more affordable foundations. It would also be a great foundation for a young girl just learning how to do her makeup.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I really loved this foundation in the winter when my skin is very dry. I suffer from occasional break outs, and this didn't seem to bother or irritate my skin, a big plus! The color match was great, and blended very smooth. Did not need a lot for coverage, which was nice. It does have a funny smell though! The first time I wore it my husband asked me if I was wearing perfume! It smells like an old lady- I did not care for that. Also, in the summer it was WAY too oily for my skin, so I'll be looking for a new foundation soon
Michie C.
Michie C.
Greenwood, IN
This is the very first foundation I used when introduced to the makeup world. I have very sensitive skin and am pretty fair complected. It's very affordable, but when it comes to the use of this product, it's not that great. It doesn't stay on for long, it didn't blend very well, and it made my face extremely oily. It was great for just starting out, but I wouldn't go back to it again. Definitely wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin, or anyone who's looking for an all-day foundation.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Powder Springs, Ga
Review for: Foundation-Sensitive
This liquid foundation works really well with my sensitive skin. It offers full coverage and blends in smoothly without feeling heavy or sticky. I really like how the color matches perfectly with my skin tone so it looks flawless. Unlike other foundations, this one is under $7.00, so it's very affordable. The only problem I have is that I have to touch up at least once a day, because it doesn't stay put. I wish that they would create one that last 12 hours, or so, like some of the other ones.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
I tried this because I had been breaking out and wanted something easy on the skin. It is very light coverage for me and that is not usually what I look for. I at least want medium coverage. I was OK with this foundation because I knew when I bought it that it wasn't going to give me a lot of coverage. I would recommend to someone who doesn't want/need a lot of coverage and has sensitive skin. The price is unbeatable. Cover girl has some good products. The only problem I had was wear time.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Review for: Foundation-Sensitive
I've used this foundation on and off for a few years now. While I do try other ones and compare it to this one I haven't found any that compare to it.
Not only does the ivory shade actually match my skin color, it is also a light weight foundation that covers most of my freckles and the occasional breakout with a little bit of help from a color corrector. This one also seems to moisturizer my skin and keeps it looking fresh.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I recently ran out of my other foundation, and I wasn't able to quick run to Sephora or Ulta for more; so I settled with a quick trip to Walgreens, Cover girl has always treated me well with their foundations. This foundation is feels very light after it dries, but has good coverage. Very blendable and easy to build up if you want more coverage. It dries into a matte finish and reduces the oily look on my skin!
Janet R.
Janet R.
Kintnersville, PA
I bought this recently and I'm very torn over what I think of it. I've been using this a lot because it's very affordable foundation and is a great match for my skin, but it's very sheer and just doesn't give a ton of coverage. I also found that whenever I use it, it makes my face look shiny and oily. But if you're looking for affordable foundation and don't need a lot of coverage this is still a good product.
Kamii M.
Kamii M.
Falfurrias, TX
I don't see how it says its for sensitive skin, within a use or two it made my face break out. It has more of a dewy finish to it than a matte finish. If your face is oily I don't recommend it unless you have blotting papers because it makes the oiliness worse. The coverage isn't too great either, it leaves your face looking splotchy/flakey in certain areas and its a heavier formula than you would think it is.
Candice G.
Candice G.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Natural Beige
This was a go-to product for me for many years! It is light to medium coverage in my opinion, and can be applied very light or very heavy depending on preference. I used a lightweight approach and found it very blendable. I've moved on to higher level products, but would still recommend for school age girls looking for a foundation or anyone looking somethings nice on a budget to take care of sensitive skin!
Kristy N.
Kristy N.
Is this a lightweight foundation that has light light LIGHT coverage?
Jennah J.
Jennah J.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been trying to find something for sensitive skin... Does this stuff actually work well or does it look like u totally notice it on? Also is it light or heavy?
Danaysia A.
Danaysia A.
Timberlea, NS
Hello, I have been looking to purchase this foundation for a while now and wanted to known how long it lasts and how the coverage really is.
AD M.
AD M.
Oshawa, ON
I have this foundation in classic ivory and it is a perfect match for my skin but I have a nose that can get red throughout the day and I find it doesn't perfectly cover up any of the redness... can anyone recommend any product I can use to help me out with this? The foundation hides the redness in other spots on my face
Krys J.
Krys J.
I've only used it a couple times so far, but I'm not sure if it's oxidizing darker and a bit orangey or if it's just me?