BY COVERGIRL

Clean Pressed Powder lets your skin breathe, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our noncomedogenic shine-free formula in our foundation for normal skin helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth, and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of COVERGIRL Clean makeup. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Tristan M.
Six mile , SC
This is my daily go to. Decent coverage with clear skin. Perfect color match for me and honestly the reason I keep coming back to this is the scent. Very incense earthy smell. Could be a turn off for some, but perfect to me. There are better coverage options out there, but this is super light and wears really well for someone that doesn't like to wear much on the face.
Liz D.
Review for: Other more...
I purchased this product today at Rite Aid. I purchased the same color I used all through high school which was Buff Beige. The scent is still the same, which I like and the coverage is great so far. Price was reasonable and I have a rewards card through the store so I got it for a good sale price. This will be my purse compact for daily touch ups and to help eliminate shine.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
I don't know if it's the way I'm doing something or what it is. I loved how well it matched my skin color and the first hand full of times using it is great! But then it gets to the point I can't get any of it to go on a pad or brush. Like it gets too hard and compact after so many uses yet there is plenty left? May be a user error but it has made me switch.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I used to use this product for my face before I got into higher end products, and looking back this powder is a hot mess. Love the compact and that it comes with a puff, but this leaves my face looking ghostly and extra powdery, not a good look. Worth it to go for a pricier product with better results.
Morgan H.
I love this! I carried it with me every single day until I ran out! It was like an automatic matte layer on my face, and it matched my skin tone better than any of them I've ever used
Andrea A.
Rockford
I use this powder foundation everyday, it’s a light weight feeling make up, blends pretty well, quick and easy to throw on in a few minutes if your in a rush, it’s not too pricey for how long it lasts, about a month to two it’ll last me at least. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants a pretty affordable make up that’s just awesome and easy.
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Classic Beige more...
I’m not a fan of this pressed powder because you can see all my pores and makes my skin look very dry. It does apply nice and it’s more like a matte finish. I don’t like it for my skin though. I’m not sure if I would buy it again.
Chasity D.
Mc Leansboro, IL
Super lightweight and great coverage for a cheaper brand of makeup. I also really like the smell. I usually by this brand at any Walmart. I’ve used this product multiple times.
Merry G.
Providence
I’ve been using this for years, and I frequently get complimented on my makeup. I’ve been asked if it is airbrushed. Little do they know, it is merely drugstore makeup! Muahaha
Ashlyn W.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This product is good but it isn’t the best! It works for my skin and looks good when first applied and it kinda has a shimmer finish and where I have oily skin it just didn’t really stay on my face well.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
How long have you been using Covergirl powder?
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
Does this give a flawless finish? I'm eager to try it out.
Stephanie L.
What's your shade?
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
How often do you use this?
Nicole M.
I want to know how good this powder is?