COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder

Clean lets your skin breathe, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our noncomedogenic sensitive formula is free of fragrance, giving you a gentle, fresh finish that lasts. Also available in Original and Oil Control formulas.

I Just recently bought this, How did this look against light brown skin with golden undertones?
How is the coverage with this product?
Does it works for a 30 year old girl with mixed skin?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder!
Kristin R.
Astor, FL
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Kristin R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve use many press powders before. I was kind of disappointed in this one because it’s not very buildable. it also has a really weird fragrance like a strong perfume. It wasn’t very expensive which was nice, but I would not buy it again due to coverage and fragrance.
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Cara P.
I have the cover girl clean press classic ivory color does blend well and it it blends well with my skin and is beautiful on me definitely works for me cover all that needs to be covered it isn't very expensive at all I do recommend to others I really enjoy there products
Jas K.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Jas K.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder 🌼🌼This is my everyday used product. when you don’t want to wear heavy makeup just apply it after your foundation.. It will give you awsome look and set your makeup too.. Skin may get little dry on dry skin but just remove excess powder and all set.. perfect for reasonable price..🌼🌼
Lisa R.
Litchfield Park
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Lisa R.
This little powder has been my companion since my teens. It smells good, it’s soft, and a great compact powder. Always in my purse to help powder my nose when I’m feeling a little oily. Perfection.
Rosemarie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Covergirl powder foundation I have this always in my bag, for retouch i love it , makes me look simple and beautiful I love using this
Nicole C.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Nicole C.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Nicole C.
This powder is really good. Its lightweight comfortable and sits on the skin so well! Its a drug store product and one of the best I've used. I use it to set under my eyes when i don't wanna use a loose powder and it does the job very well. I highly recommend this to anyone looming for a great powder at a drugstore!
Stephanie N.
East China, MI
I loved the pressed powder. It lasted awhile and I found the right shade to match my skin tone.
Madison D.
Sherwood, OR
Smells AMAZING! I have used this for 5 years now and I refuse to buy any other powder. It's very affordable and at almost every drug store. Lasts me about 8 weeks and I use it every day. I always recommend it to friends and family when they ask. I will buy again :)
Leslie B.
Sutton, WV
This powder is great doesn't clog my pores and It doesn't break my out. Blends with my skin really well...
Bel R.
Miami
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Bel R.
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder uploaded by Bel R.
I love this covergirl powder is fantastic, it has a matte and super natural finish. The price is super accessible is definitely a good buy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney B.
Benwood, WV
il y a un an
COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder ? Do you prefer liquids or powders when doing your face makeup?
Jennifer S. il y a un an
I use CoverGirl clean pressed powder and it works well for me. I prefer liquid base and use the CoverGirl powder finish my look.
Taylor S.
Celebration, FL
il y a 3 ans
How well does this set your face?
Savanna S. il y a 2 ans
Taylor S. it sets great!! a tad bit of creasing under the eyes for me but other than that i love it.