12 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #13 in Powder Foundation

Clean Pressed Powder lets your skin breathe, for a fresh, natural look that lasts. Our noncomedogenic shine-free formula in our foundation for normal skin helps make pores less visible, so skin looks soft, smooth, and naturally beautiful. Can be worn alone or over your matching shade of COVERGIRL Clean makeup. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I just purchased this item. is it good for skin that can get oily? 3 Answers
  • What is your favorite color of foundation?2 Answers
  • Does this have flash back when you take a photo with flash with it 1 Answers
Jaleene G.
Jaleene G.
OMG! So I was supposed to receive this product from INFLUENSTER in my COVERGIRLCLEAN voxbox but I was so excited for it I went out and bought it for myself at Ulta! I absolutely love this and now I am more excited than ever to own two of these. I will definitely start using this as my go to pressed powder now for when I do not feel like wearing so much heavy makeup. It feels so light on the skin. And no joke it looks flawless and airbrushed. It's absolutely beautiful and it truly does not let any oil seep through whatsoever. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin to try this out and give it a chance because it will not disappoint! #CovergirlClean

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.**
@INFLUENSTER

Con este polvo me lleve unos de los grandes fiascos de maquillaje de mi vida, jaja quizas la culpa no es de la marca o no lo se con certeza el punto es que el polvo que compre me deja NARANJA.. siii terriblee, solamente lo use como polvo compacto una vez, y cuando en la calle me vi asi me lave la cara literalmente, asi que para no desperdiciarlo lo uso como rubor o broncer, y me queda perfecto // With this dust me take one of the great fiascos makeup of my life, haha maybe the fault is not of the mark or not is certainly the point is that the dust let me buy ORANGE .. yeah terriblee only use it as compact powder once, and when I was on the street so literally wash my face, so I do not waste it to use it as blush or broncer, and I still perfect
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri
This is a decent powder especially given the price. Unfortunately it is not very good for dry skin. It made my skin pretty flaky. I have to put on lotion, then the powder and lotion throughout the day. I almost have to use it like a liquid cover up. The other lines of Covergirl powders have lighter colors. I chose the lightest one of the Clean line (with the brown case) and it was not same as the lightest in the blue case. So it's too dark for me. The smell is also very strong. Makes me think of something my great-grandmother would wear.
Ultimately though, I would recommend this for people without dry skin and who are at least a little darker than myself.
Tisha G.
Tisha G.
This is the first time ive ever received a Voxbox and it came with products to try for free ! This Pressed Powder Is Good For When You Want To Have A Natural Feel On Your Face Without Foundation. Its Light Weight and It Makes Your Face Look Vibrant. Its also perfect for oily/combination skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants their makeup to last all day without it coming off your skin. One great thing about is it keeps your face matte all day even from the heat in the hot sun it will still stay on your face. All I Can Say is its a great product and i would love to buy some more in the future.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Columbia, SC
I have been using COVERGIRL Pressed Powder for many years now. I really liked when they came out with the sensitive skin formula, found in the blue containers. Now they have a matte finish and it goes on smooth and even. It really helps me get a even tone all over my face, and still helps absorb oil throughout the day. I use wipes at night to clean off my makeup and am always surprised that it's still on 12+ hours later. As long as I use the wipes at night and wash really good in the morning, I don't seem to break out even with daily use. I've really liked using COVERGIRL Pressed Powders!
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
I wouldn't really recommend this powder if you have dry skin because it makes your face look very cakey. If you do plan on using Thai product you would have to use very little of it and do not layer the powder. For people who have oily skin I would recommend the same thing because I get oily around my nose and would look cakey . Also you powder does make Those cracks appear around your smile and forehead . I'm not too sure what you call it but as you make face expressions throughout the day , makes up wrinkles appear in your face
Mina S.
Mina S.
Gaithersburg, MD
This has lasted me about a year and all I can really say is, pigmented! It doesn't feel Cakey, looks natural and very very pigmented for me sometimes I've had problems with powder foundations where they look one color in the pan and when applied either the brush look not just a little different but way way different but with this I don't really have that problem what I buy is what I get. A little goes a long way. I usually pair it with my cover girl fit me liquid foundation to add extra coverage and it's a dream combination
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Obsessed with this pressed powder that just gives you enough coverup that you feel you aren't without makeup but also a great look! application is easy enough just a little powder onto your brush then pat onto your face. I add it to my cheeks, nose, little on the chin and a little on my forehead. if you lift your brush up after getting some powder on then tap end of brush on a table the product it gives you more of a finish look and not as much product. has a great refreshing scent to it too! a light product on face too.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Alexandria, IN
This is the only type of powder I will use. Other brands of powder tend to make my face break out, yet I can use any brand of foundation which makes little to no sense. Other brands also tend to clump up in the lines around my eyes and nose while this one looks smooth all day. I apply one in the morning and maybe once again if I'm going out all night and it takes away the shiny oily look my liquid foundation and concealer leave behind. I've been using this product for years.
Edna C.
Edna C.
Review for: Clean Sens Skin Natural Beige
This pressed powder makes your skin look super healthy, i love it. It's so natural and helps oily skin combinations. I bought it at walmart, but when i went there for a powder there wasn't anything really much to choose from so i went to the nearest CVS and since i have many great products from covergirl i knew this pressed powder by covergirl would have my back its just amazing i totally recommend this.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
How long have you been using Covergirl powder?
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this give a flawless finish? I'm eager to try it out.
Lacey O.
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
How often do you use this?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
What's your shade?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I want to know how good this powder is?