COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation

If you like Simply Powder, this is the foundation for you! COVERGIRL’s Clean Powder Foundation covers like a liquid with the lightweight freshness of a powder. Plus, this non-acnegenic formula evens skin tone, won’t clog pores and provides a flawless end look that will have you feeling easy, breezy and beautiful.

How does it look? Natural or cakey ?
Does this have some coverage or is it like a setting powder?
This has been my go to face product for years. Does anyone else find that it has great coverage?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation!
Angela M.
Seattle , WA
COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation uploaded by Angela M.
This product is NOT worth it. This powder foundation will leave you looking super pale & overall the product will leave the skin with a unpleasant texture. The only way to better it would be using a very light amount of investing your money in a better product. Don’t get this product unless you wanna look like this photo.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation uploaded by Liiz B.
I love the result of this amazing product ... because it helps to make up those little imperfections ..😍❤🤗
Ana H.
Asheboro, NC
I have very sensitive skin, so thus is soft, light, and perfect for that. It's also easy to take along with me in my purse. It also doesn't feel "cakey".
Gwen R.
Azle, TX
Love the coverage from this powder! Great when you are in a hurry and need quick touchups!
Scottie V.
Love this foundation especially in Summer when my face is more oily from humidity. Easy to apply, great coverage and stays on almost all day.
Madison P.
Grayson, KY
I love this product😊. I use it nearly every day! It provides great coverage over foundation.
Awi H.
Indianapolis
I love covergirl make-up and clean powder foundation. I have one of those but it not really good because it not expensive and the quality is so bad.
Tina W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this powder foundation when I used it several years ago. It went on smooth and didn't leave my face feeling too heavy, but also more than I would like. There are plenty of shades to choose from for all shades of skin. I've since gone back to a liquid, but if I didn't have the option I buy/use now I would consider buying this one. COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation Ivory 105, .41 oz (Pack of 2) COVERGIRL
Nicole W.
COVERGIRL Clean Powder Foundation uploaded by Nicole W.
Great translucent powder! It makes me look matte and it works great and does the job.
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
Let’s face it, none of us have perfect skin but this powder makes it look like you do! It does not crease or look cakey. It leaves your skin velvety smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...