BY COVERGIRL #40 in Powder Foundation

If you like Simply Powder, this is the foundation for you! COVERGIRL’s Clean Powder Foundation covers like a liquid with the lightweight freshness of a powder. Plus, this non-acnegenic formula evens skin tone, won’t clog pores and provides a flawless end look that will have you feeling easy, breezy and beautiful.

• This has been my go to face product for years. Does anyone else f...2 Answers
  • I've never used covergirl powder before does it cake? 1 Answers
  • This product last at least a decent 6-8 hours without retouching ...2 Answers
Nicole R.
Review for: Creamy Natural (520)

This (color) is getting harder and harder for me to find. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS. (Do you hear me, CoverGirl?) I use a different brand of liquid foundation. I actually end up changing the brand every couple years because they discontinue what I like so much. But no matter WHAT, I finish my routine with this powder. Every. Day. Summer. Winter. It gives me that lil bit of flawlessness that I have yet to find in a liquid foundation alone. On weekends when I throw my hair up and don't want makeup, but I want to look decent running in a store for something, I'll throw this on. It's enough. Every woman should have this.... or at least try it.
Erika W.
Allen, TX
I've been using this powder foundation for over 10 years and I haven't found one yet that I like better. The weight once applied is perfect - if you use a primer, this will stay on all day! It doesn't cake on or make it look like you are wearing a mask, and gives a very natural look. It also allows your natural complexion to come through, while smoothing out blemishes and imperfections. Definitely recommend!
Meredith T.
This is a wonderful powder for light coverage on its own over a moisturizer with SPF, or for setting foundation/BB Cream. The shade Ivory (505) actually matches my pale skin tone, and most importantly has decent coverage and doesn't dry out my skin making it look flaky and patchy like other powders tend to. I just hope I can purchase it again, because I'm having trouble finding it locally and online.
Cristie G.
I have used this since 9th grade and I'm now 32. It has been the best for the price. I know it says foundation but I use it over my liquid foundation as a setting powder. I don't use the sponge it comes with it use a powder brush for all over application and setting my liquid foundation. It has 100% full coverage. This is my #holygrailproduct. Cover girls is a great drug store find.
Kamryn W.
Effingham, SC
Review for: Creamy Natural (520)
This is a very nice powder in my opinion. I purchased mine from Target. The packaging is a nice size and it will easily fit in my purse when I'm on the go. When I get towards the end of the product it is a little difficult to get the powder on the sponge. Despite this minor downside, I would definitely buy this product again as well as recommend this product to others.
Daniela M.
It's a nice product, even though after a few hours I have to reapply, but most of the time I blame it on my oily skin. It covers pretty much everything. In my case I must said that I don't have to many marks on my face so it worked for me, but if you're looking to cover some redness or acne I would recommend you use a concealer for better results.
Katherine M.
I bought this in a pinch when I couldn't go get my normal bare minerals foundation. It was okay to get me through, but I wouldn't want to use it regularly. I felt like it was caked on when I was wearing it and it did not last for long periods of time. It is reasonably priced, but I would try to save your money somewhere else than foundation.
Angel C.
I love the clean powder foundation by Covergirl. I have used Covergirl for many years now, and it tends to be my go to brand. I love the Clean Powder Foundation because it's easy to apply and goes on smoothly for a great finish. The foundation stays for several hours without any issues. Absolutely love Covergirl and what they stand for!!
Raeanna W.
Petal, MS
Love love love this powder! I use a cover girl foundation also, and alway coat with the powder. It is not thick, and leaves the perfect coverage on my face. I never have problems with this powder rubbing off during the day. I also like that it is gentle on my skin and doesn't cause me to break out. 5 star review!
Lacey W.
Review for: Creamy Natural (520)
I like this product, it's great for matching to your skin tone. It's reasonably priced compared to other concealers. The only problem I have with it is if you have any wrinkles or dry skin it makes them stand out rather than cover them up. I recommend using a liquid concealer prior to putting on the powder.
Maria C.
Is this powder foundation good? Or do I need regular foundation and need to put the powder on top?
Megan T.
Bloomington, IN
I have a lot of freckles, so I'm looking for something that will help cover redness, but not be so obvious when all the sudden my freckles are gone. Is Powder foundation the way to go or should I just stick with using a little bit of loose powder?
Victoria J.
Does this have light or heavy coverage? And does it work with slightly oily skin? I'm hoping for something easy and simple.
Greimy V.
Does this have some coverage or is it like a setting powder?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Can you use this without foundation?