BY COVERGIRL #36 in Powder Foundation

If you like Simply Powder, this is the foundation for you! COVERGIRL’s Clean Powder Foundation covers like a liquid with the lightweight freshness of a powder. Plus, this non-acnegenic formula evens skin tone, won’t clog pores and provides a flawless end look that will have you feeling easy, breezy and beautiful.

• This has been my go to face product for years. Does anyone else f...2 Answers
  • I've never used covergirl powder before does it cake? 1 Answers
  • This product last at least a decent 6-8 hours without retouching ...2 Answers
Autumn M.
Holden
I have been using this powder for years! I have switched my liquid foundations but have always used this covergirl powder for as long as I can remember. It is tinted and has great coverage over foundation. It comes with a little sponge applicator which I like to use over a powder brush. But using the applicator tends to give you more powder than you need.
It comes in several different shades. If you are off a little bit with your shade it usually isn't a big deal I fool with 505 in winter and summer and it works well. I do not like that they have climbed in price, but what hasn't? It is still very affordable considering the price of other drugstore powders. They also just recently (within the past year or year and a half) changed the look... It used to come in a more rounded edgecontainer, and now comes in a more sleek clean edged container that makes it look very nice. It also has a mirror inside for fast application while out and about.
Celeste J.
Westwood
Review for: Ivory
ouldn't fingnmy shade in any local store, love having the option to get from amazon. Im nit a fan of wearing makeup most of the time but this makes it easy to just have that little something that covers imperfections. Its light and non greasy. Can wear it all day without needing to touch up
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Review for: Classic Beige
I was very hesitant to try this powder foundation combo. I was worried it wasn't going to give me the cover I needed. I still get break outs from time to time on my cheeks. Boy, was I wrong. This stuff is amazing. It went on so smooth. It covered my blemishes very well, and my face wasn't at all shiny. Combining to products I normally use into one, genius! I won't go back. You can easily throw this in your handbag for a girls night, for easy touch ups. I would definitely recommend this product.
Syd O.
Livingston, TN.
Review for: Other
The CoverGirl Clean powder foundation is great... as a pressed powder.

It is fairly sheer and is hard to build.

I don't recommend using this alone as a foundation if you need something full coverage.

I have very oily skin and I don't use full coverage makeup on account of my skin. I pair this CoverGirl+Olay De-Puffer concealer to cover dark circles and it honestly works great.

Would I recommend? Yes, with a warning about the coverage.

Zaray R.
Review for: Other
I felt like this was more concealer type because i didn’t feel enough coverage but i wold still just wear it by itself if I was in a hurry. I like the price and how compact it is.
Elizabeth M.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: Classic Ivory
Just started using this and I love it so far! Very easy to apply, feels light and smooth on my face & it lasts me ALL DAY.. I bought mine at Bi-mart randomly & I feel it was totally money well spent. Definitely try it out, I feel it would work great with all skin types and the color matched my skin perfectly
Becky A.
Roseville
Review for: Natural Ivory
I don't have the right color for my skin tone but I still use it because it's literally one of the only powders I can use on my combination skin! It's called "clear" for a reason lol I don't know if it clears acne but it does prevent it! I only break out now during PMSing! This stuff is awesome 😀
Shymari S.
Review for: Other
Prior to sephora brand foundation, I used this one. I used this product for over 4 years and it never failed me. It was always packaged nicely, there was never a problem. It satisfied my every need and made my face look extremely clear. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jasmine G.
Seminole
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use Covergirl clean powder foundation but I stopped using it because I got I got used to using Foundation like liquid foundation and then I would buy the powder from Covergirl so but other than that it's a really good product to use but for me it really isn't
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Ivory
I’m super light skinned and this is perfect for me. My mom, my sister and I have all used this for years and it’s super cheap where you can get it anywhere they have drug store type make up. If you need something just for the basics this is it!
Maria C.
Is this powder foundation good? Or do I need regular foundation and need to put the powder on top?
Megan T.
Bloomington, IN
I have a lot of freckles, so I'm looking for something that will help cover redness, but not be so obvious when all the sudden my freckles are gone. Is Powder foundation the way to go or should I just stick with using a little bit of loose powder?
Victoria J.
Does this have light or heavy coverage? And does it work with slightly oily skin? I'm hoping for something easy and simple.
Greimy V.
Does this have some coverage or is it like a setting powder?
Shannon H.
Killen, AL
Can you use this without foundation?