BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL CLEAN OIL CONTROL MAKEUP #530 CLASSIC BEIGE Type: FACE Color Mapping: Beige

Christine K.
Grand Rapids
This was what I started with and smells like teen angst. It was fine for me as a teenager. But I have a grown up job now and I have found out about grown up makeup, and what a difference good makeup can make for your whole look.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
packaging sucks but the formula is grest, light and very natural...I've used very expensive high end brands and prefer this but that bottle though...
Jessie M.
It did nothing for oil control but had nice coverage and did not grease nor crack. The smell was similarly medicinal. It worked well.
👣MΣLISSΔ S.
Bangor, PA
It’s a good foundation but doesn’t cover as much as I like it to but a decent price and it does keep your skin from breaking out
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I never like this, it has very little coverage. This is not for my skin. Needs more coverage. Would not buy again
Raquel M.
super good, super recommended, I love the finish that leaves, I love it, it is affordable, I love it with madness, my favorite.