COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Makeup 530 Classic Beige uploaded by Dalia k.COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Makeup 530 Classic Beige uploaded by Marianne F.COVERGIRL Clean Oil Control Makeup 530 Classic Beige uploaded by Zoviya M.

BY COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL CLEAN OIL CONTROL MAKEUP #530 CLASSIC BEIGE Type: FACE Color Mapping: Beige

Christine K.
Grand Rapids
This was what I started with and smells like teen angst. It was fine for me as a teenager. But I have a grown up job now and I have found out about grown up makeup, and what a difference good makeup can make for your whole look.
Stacy P.
My number one foundation. Even tho it is pricey it is the only foundation I use along with cover girl powder. Other than these two foundations ill use any cheap brand blush eye shadow eyeliner nd mascaras
Dawn S.
Williamsburg
Awful. Awful. Awful. Separated, creased, and made me an oily mess. Probably the worst foundation I have ever used in my life. Not repurchasing for obvious reasons and because CoverGirl isn't cruelty free
Keely B.
Jasper, TN
Loved it! I have extra oily skin so it helped tremendously with that! Plus it has great coverage! I would recommend to anyone! Easy to blend. No marks. Nothing, already told a friend about it! Love, love, love it!
Emily G.
**NOTE** I use this product in CLASSIC IVORY #510 but couldn't find that option. This is one of the better drugstore brand foundations I have used. The shade is prefect however, I will not use it for longer than a few hours at a time in fear of how my skin will react (breakouts.) Out of all foundations, I would actually give this a 2 star rating, but I provided 4 stars due to it being one of the better "low end" brands.
member-ad54e5cbc
I LOVE this foundation! It was the first drugstore foundation I ever used, and still use it from time to time. It covers very well, to a medium coverage that's great for combination to oily skin since its oil free. To me they also have a good color range, which is very important for brands to have especially in foundation so that there's a good match for everyone. Overall, Its great, especially for the price!
Emilee H.
This is the first drugstore foundation I have tried, but I am expanding my search for something different. Even so, if you find the right shade, it will work wonders! Not bad for drugstore makeup. And it really does keep oil and even sweat at bay for me.
Karina C.
chicago
Megan D.
This is my go-to product. As I have oily skin, it hides my blemishes without making my face look even more oily. Best part is, my skin doesn't break out after using it! If I could give it 6-stars, I would!
Kat A.