24 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

A line-up of healthy skin solutions that deliver natural looking coverage for normal skin types.

• Water-based foundation that doesn’t feel greasy and blends effortlessly for a clean, healthy look
  • Its lightweight formula lets your skin breathe and glides on smoothly

Available in the following shades:

• Ivory
  • Creamy Beige
  • Soft Honey
  • Classic Tan
  • Tawny

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it !!...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
COVERGIRL Clean Normal Liquid Makeup
  • "It is also easy to match to your skin tone so it's good for people learning to apply makeup or when you are in a hurry." in 7 reviews
  • "If you are looking for full coverage, this is definitely not the way to go, but if you just want a light, fresh feel, this foundation is for you." in 5 reviews
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
TL;DR: You can find better products out there -- even from the same brand! -- for the low price point.

I've been using this stuff on and off since high school. I'm sitting at my vanity and I can see a bottle as I write this. I always seem to have some on hand, but it isn't great, not only compared to my favorites, but even for a drugstore product. Because most drugstore foundations tend to go light-to-dark and have no real tone variances, I notice that to get a shade warm enough for my skin, I'm ALWAYS too dark. The scent is incredibly strong so if that's a deal breaker, leave this one behind or go with the sensitive formula. Coverage is so-so, and it's a pretty thin consistency so you'll want to pair it with a concealer and powder. Wouldn't recommend for everyday coverage, but if you like a little coverage for the gym or a 'no makeup makeup' day running errands, it's not a bad way to spend a few bucks.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using makeup as a preteen Covergirl was my go to brand. I always loved looking in magazines and seeing the models with different products on and in the ad it would say what type and shade the model was wearing, which I found to be helpful. I think this foundation is a great learning tool, because it's very liquidy you can kind of play around with it and see how much coverage you really need. This is not my favorite foundation from Covergirl but I think it's a good classic starter and occasionally still use it. I always have some on hand for when I run out of other foundations.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was super disappointed with this product. I've used tons of Covergirl products in the past and I know that this is a staple in some makeup vanities so I thought I'd give it a shot. The biggest problem I have is the scent. It smells like I'm rubbing tooth paste all over my face. I don't know if I got a bad product because I have not seen any other reviews like this but I will not be repurchasing. I have never been sensitive to fragrances or anything of the sort but this makes my eyes water and everything. I'll be tossing this one.
Riley R.
Riley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell lives up to the name. It's a strong clean smell, but one that I enjoy and that they have been using for years because I remember my mom's foundation smelling the same. I have very fair skin and was able to find a good enough match. You can build it to a medium coverage, but I have not tried to build it to a full coverage that completely hides my freckles. It drys down nicely and feels like a powder finish too the point that I don't often set it with another powder.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl foundations have a tendency to have a strong smell, and my skin does not like it. This broke me out, not terribly, but if you have sensitive skin keep that in mind. The color selection isn't great, the lightest shade was still too dark for me. The coverage was okay and it blended nicely but it left my face feeling....weird. I don't know how to describe it, just felt a little heavy which is odd since it's so liquidy. Never have been a fan of covergirl foundations.
Simone R.
Simone R.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG I have tried this foundation 3 times over the period of 7 years. The foundation is amazing as far as the texture and coverage. But I am black! And I am in the color Tawny in this foundation. It has a gray undertone. It's very odd looking in the summer of course because I have yellow undertones. In the Winter the color is great.. I just gotta highlight with more yellow like products to even out the gray. The world lacks yellow based foundations for women of color.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation and have been using it for a while, it has a lighter coverage amount but I'm okay with that because I have freckles and so you are still able to see my freckles through it. The one big down side for me is the packaging. It comes in a bottle with no pump or way to get the makeup out so I have to use a tiny lip brush to get the right amount of foundation that I need out of the bottle.
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this liquid is too thick and still doesn't do the coverage of freckles and dark circles that I would expect from its consistency. I also thought it had a strange odor. The bottle is extremely inconvenient without a pump and becomes especially difficult to get out when it's half empty. I found myself trying to stick brushed in the bottle to get some foundation out and it was a disaster.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Sussex, NJ
Although this is probably a great product for those who are new with makeup or don't wear a lot, I was personally not a big fan. I found a good color to match my skin tone but it was too thin and hard to blend on my skin. No matter how hard I try it always seems to come out splotchy, I don't think I'll be purchasing again. Also, this brand is not cruelty free. Covergirl tests on animals.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
I personally really enjoy this makeup. It's relatively thin and feels better on my face. it is also easy to match to your skin tone so it's good for apply makeup when you are in a hurry. I haven't had any issues with breakouts even when I forget to take it off overnight. Initially the smell was a little strange, but I've gotten used to it and you don't really notice it once it is on.
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?
Anita G.
Anita G.
Lorain, OH
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
I've tried the lighter shades of this but it's still dark, any suggestions on how I can still wear it without it being so dark?