COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder

*Please note, packaging may vary*

COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder for oily skin gives you a clean, fresh, natural look. Oil absorbing formula helps make pores less visible so skin looks shine free, smooth, and naturally beautiful. Wear alone or over your matching shade of COVERGIRL Clean Matte Foundation to keep you looking fresh. Also available in Normal Skin formula.

How well is this product for oily skin?
What do you like most about this product ?
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder!
Mrs. M.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Mrs. M.
This pressed powder is a total classic. This product has worked wonders for me for several years. I really enjoy this powder for on-the-go, mess-free applications as well as touch-up’s. My go-to shades are “Buff Beige” and “Classic Ivory.” I prefer the Clean Matte variation although I don’t notice a major difference in my final appearance other than the packaging color since the original packaging is brown. I highly recommend trying this product and taking it with you for touch-up’s. On a last note, this product is super affordable which is why I keep coming back for more.
christina K.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by christina K.
I LOVE this powder. For someone who has extremely oily skin this is my go to for touching up my makeup throughout the day. I always keep it in my purse. So simple to use
Carolyn D.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Carolyn D.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Carolyn D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had this product for a while and I feel like it’s probably time to toss it. I think that #Covergirl has a great idea with this product, but the execution wasn’t there. For us #OilySkin girls, this product just won’t do the trick. My pressed palette immediately formed a layer over the top of the powder that keeps me for getting to the product I need. Wouldn’t really recommend others with my skin type use this.
Ines W.
Atlanta, GA
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Ines W.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Ines W.
Purchased at: Walmart
My first powder. I like it. It make my skin look smooth. Not piled up on one side. Very matte looking. The price was affordable. And it feel light on my face. I only applied serum and sunscreen before the powder. I don’t know how it feel yet if i use foundation. Since i need to buy one first.Covergirl Clean Matte Pressed Powder also cruelty free and safe for sensitive skin. My color is 510 classic ivory. Recommended.
AnnMarie E.
Middleville, MI
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by AnnMarie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this coverage for a powder. It’s right between full and translucent. Keeps oil at bay and great to travel with! Great shade match for myself
Cynthia F.
Ladson, SC
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Cynthia F.
I have been using this product for a long time but more recently havent been using it much. It does ok coverage but its not really good at covering blemished and if u have dry skin it makes it more noticeable. I might purchase again in the future but right now i am looking for another product to try.
Elle P.
Greenville, SC
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte Pressed Powder uploaded by Elle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
It is a pretty good powder for evening everything out with a matte finish but unfortunately doesn’t provide a ton of coverage.
Mads W.
Pleasanton, CA
I really liked this product. It definitely took away shine and evened out my skin tone
Casey W.
lumberton, NC
I love this stuff. It keeps me matte, without needing to reapply or looking caking. It pairs well with my foundation and doesn't change the way my other products apply on top of it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Crystal O.
Blairstown, NJ
this product isn’t the worst . but it wasn’t my shade . it made my face look grey . it isn’t good for dry skin . i wouldn’t use if your skin has any texture to it . wouldn’t recommend to anyone. more shades needed
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yamilet J.
3910 Broken Elm Drive, Spring, TX 77388
natia K.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Hi girls, COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is this powder as good as another covergirl products??
Trouble V. il y a un an