BY COVERGIRL #7 in Powder Foundation

Discover your new favorite pressed powder! COVERGIRL’S Clean Matte Pressed Powder is infused with oil absorbers to help oily skin looking fresh and shine-free. This oil-free formula won’t clog pores making it a perfect texture for sensitive skin.

• COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is really perfect!! The bran...18 Answers
  • I would also love to try this out to keep my skin shine free all ...7 Answers
  • How good is this product?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Glendale, AZ
The Covergirl clean matte powder is my all time favorite pressed powder. I use the Covergirl matte powder specifically because I have a combination of oilly to dry skin and with this product I am able to cover up those flaws effortlessly. Ever since I started wearing makeup in the 10th grade, I found Covergirl to be affordable, easy to use and overall a great product for beginners. I will continuously use this product until there is no more left. When it does come time to buy a new powder I find the packaging and look of the product extremely pleaseing to the eye. Not only that, but the smell of the product does not overwhelm your senses like some other products on the market. I always find myself overjoyed when I open a new Covergirl matte powder because it compliments my skin well and blends in nicely to my skin tone. I highly recommend this products for beginners and also to individuals who are looking for a great product that is affordable.
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Shrewsbury, MA
Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.

This doesn't really do anything for my oily skin. Compared to other powders like the rimmel london stay matte powder, this barely does anything to keep oil at bay. It's good for immediate touch ups and it does make your skin instantly matte, but it's not good for the long run. It has sheer coverage but it is somewhat buildable (you still won't really be able to cover anything it just kinda blurs out imperfections). I'll probably throw this in my purse for when i'm out and will need to touch up through out the day, but other than that i probably won't be using it much.
Katie D.
Katie D.
I received this in my #COVERGIRLClean VoxBox. I have sensitive skin so I worry that drugstore brand makeup with cause my skin to have a reaction. Thankfully, this did not! This powder lasted for hours and helped my skin to look matte. I will say that this powder is a little heavy and that should be considered when purchasing. It may make your face look a little too matte, which I find to be a somewhat unnatural, in my opinion. The color worked really nice with my BB cream, I also received. Overall, I was impressed by this product and I look forward to using it soon! I received these products for testing purposes.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
I tested out the product this morning. I don't typically use pressed powders as I fear they will make my skin look cakey and make it feel dry. I ended up being so pleased with this product! It has been about 6-7 hours after application at this point and I think it is still holding up great! I used a big, fluffy brush, dipped it into the product and used big circular motions with a reasonably light-hand all over my face.! I used the pressed powder after using the Clean Matte BB Cream, the pair are a perfect combination! I tested CoverGirl for free, but all opinions are completely my own!
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Galloway, OH

I recieved this product in a voxbox for review. I really like the case as well as the concept of this product. This product is good for the winter season. However, I believe that if I were to were this in the summer it would melt off my face. I have combination skin, but on the places where I'm oily...I get really oily and this didn't do it for me. I would recommend this to people who have normal to dry skin because honestly this is kind of like any other powder. If you get really oily and your in a rush, this is decent but there are better options out there.
María Victoria P.
María Victoria P.
I really like this brand just my face is really delicate and it always have a pimple on it or the greasy kind of face that you do not want to have so I have to be really careful with the products that I buy for my face so with this brand I found out that it has like way too many skin care ingredients so I was hesitating about which brand of powder should I get so I was talking to the girl in the drugstore and she told me to get the cover girl cuz it's cheap it's good it covers a lot and you're happy with the results which is the main goal
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
I'm not really a powder person but when I tried this out I really really liked it. It is so great for oily skins and I didn't really see it as that heavy. It has a complete oil control, which is great in this humid FL. It's buildable and has a medium coverage. I find that I'm going to be using this either in combination with the BB cream or to use as a setting powder for my foundation. It has a very nice finish too. I received this is my COVERGIRL VoxBox today and I am so in love. #covergirlclean #gotitfree #voxbox
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I absolutely love this product. It's very full coverage and it looks amazing. If my face looks too oily from liquid foundation, I just put this on and it works really well. It doesn't even feel like I have the powder on and it looks amazing and smooth on my face. This is very affordable, including on covergirl.com. I really recommend this product and I will definitely still buy this when I run out. I've received this for free in a voxbox and this opinion is my own.
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I used this over the covergirl bb cream and I loved it. It isn't cakey at all. I applied it with a brush instead of the sponge pad it came with. I think because I applied with a brush I got a bit less coverage from it (which is what I was going for because I already had the bb cream on) and I did get a little bit of it transfers info into the mirror on the other side. Overall really good product and thanks influenster for sending it to me for free!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Elmhurst, IL
I recently just got this powder in the COVERGIRL Clean VoxBox and it's pretty good! I have oily skin and this was my first time using it and it held up pretty well. The only thing is, they sent me a powder that was too dark, so I just wore it around the house, but it's definitely a powder I'd repurchase but in a different color.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the COVERGIRL VoxBox, but all opinions stated above are my own. :-)
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Does anyone know what kind of coverage this achieves?
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is really perfect!! The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price. Your skin is soft before you use this product.
KarenAnne T.
KarenAnne T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
How is this different from the regular clean pressed powder? Does it have a different finish?
Madison L.
Madison L.
Winlock, WA
Does this go over a liquid foundation
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
How us the smell of this? Like regular powder or does it have an old-lady smell?