BY COVERGIRL #7 in Powder Foundation

Discover your new favorite pressed powder! COVERGIRL’S Clean Matte Pressed Powder is infused with oil absorbers to help oily skin looking fresh and shine-free. This oil-free formula won’t clog pores making it a perfect texture for sensitive skin.

• COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is really perfect!! The bran...18 Answers
  • I would also love to try this out to keep my skin shine free all ...7 Answers
  • How good is this product?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
evelise n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the most amazing product I’ve ever tested on Influenster. Im still using it today and i got that product during the spring of 2017 i think. Anytime i feel oily i put some on- especially on my nose area- because im a hot oily mess- and it lasts for a very very long time. In a day i probably have to touch it up with this powder like 2 times during the winter, maybe about 2-3 times during the summer because, like i said, my face is really oily and i just started using a matte primer with this and it looks even better. Would i buy this product again? Helll yesss!!! Even my step mom and my sister started using this because i did their makeup for a party and they loved the long lasting wear and bought themselves one.
Kristen P.
District Hts, MD
Review for: Tawny
This powder was okay, I have dry skin so I guess this can be biased. This shade was a little too dark for me but I still it, but somehow it still gave me an ashy look, I didn't use it everywhere but I used it in places around my contour and it just looked a bit off, it was also very drying, if I used less product then it wouldn't be as drying and the ashy look wouldn't be there but I would get slightly oily through out the day and That doesn't happen a lot.  COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed PowderCOVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed PowderCOVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed PowderCOVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder
miah Y.
Review for: Medium Light
For me I normally like to use loose powder when it comes to my foundation but I last year I thought that I’d give this pressed powder a try. I really liked this powder for only be 6 or 7 dollars it worked really well. I really like when I’m going for a more subtle look, so it’s not so obvious that I have make up on which I love! Now if you are someone who likes complete coverage, this would not be the powder for you but if you like to look more natural then this is just the right product for you! I will continue buying and using this product because it is one of my favorites!
Journie R.
Review for: Buff Beige
I have this product in Buff Beige. It is just like any other powder. There is nothing that really stands out to me and nothing negative either. The only thing I don’t like is the packaging. The tips broke right away. If you’re looking for an average powder, this is it. It’s an average powder and nothing more which is okay for some. I, on the other hand, will keep searching for an everyday powder that stands out a little bit more while still using this average powder. COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder
Heather C.
Review for: Other
Love the covergirl make up line. Been using covergirl for over 20 yrs. I have sensitive skin and have had breakouts with other beauty brands but I’ve never had a problem with any covergirl products. I love that there’s so many different covergirl products to choose from; from eyeliner to eye shadow to mascara that no matter what mood I’m in I can express it with my makeup! COVERGIRL
Imara P.
Henderson, KY
Covergirl is the only powder foundation I have ever used, and I doubt I will ever switch! After applying my B.B. cream, I cover my face with this powder and it does wonders! It makes my skin look great and it matches my skin tone almost perfectly! It stays on all day even after school or work. The price is the best part! It’s inexpensive so why would I switch when it’s an amazing product?
Lizbeth A.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Medium Light
This product was actually pretty good i feel like it did make me matte. The only issue I had is that since I received this in a VoxBox the shade I got was not my shade at all. I looked online and they don't have the best shade range. I did like the powder as it did not make me look powdery and it had a little bit of coverage which made in even better. Overall I do recommend this product
Hannah D.
Advance, NC
My first impression of this product was that it was going to be a good all over face powder because of it's shade. However, when I applied the powder it was much darker than I anticipated. The powder had  pretty good coverage. It is also fairly blendable as long as you're blending it fairly soon after you've applied it. I used this product for contouring because it was darker than I expected but even so I enjoyed it. It was also not super grey toned which is a nice change considering many darker face powders tend to be.
LaDasha S.
Review for: Tawny
This powder is amazing. It’s about $7 at the drugstore and I use it everyday. It provides coverage while also looking natural. The powder does an amazing job with controlling oil and also evening skin tone. Of course it’s a powder, so dry skin people... beware. Other than that, it’s amazing and I definitely couldn’t live without it.
Stephanie V.
Review for: Soft Honey
Shocked to know there is suck small variety of these powders. I received a too dark powder for my skin but I’m pretty sure I could make it work for something else. The powder is honestly pretty basic and the applicator is terrible. It holds in all the profit and nothing ends up in your face. Honestly just use something else.
Tyler S.
Does anyone know what kind of coverage this achieves?
Mariangela S.
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Pressed Powder is really perfect!! The brand is super good. I recently tried it and the truth I tell you that it's worth paying the price. Your skin is soft before you use this product.
KarenAnne T.
Clarksville, TN
How is this different from the regular clean pressed powder? Does it have a different finish?
Madison L.
Winlock, WA
Does this go over a liquid foundation
Larkin M.
How us the smell of this? Like regular powder or does it have an old-lady smell?