COVERGIRL Clean Matte Liquid Foundation
A multi-tasking, oil-free collection that controls unwanted shine for an all-day matte look.
- Blended with oil-absorbing powders and skin conditioners to control shine without over-drying skin
- A combination of water and silicone provides smooth application that doesn’t feel heavy and cakey
- Provides full coverage for a shine-free, matte appearance that helps you step up your natural, makeup look
Available in the following shades:
- Classic Ivory
- Creamy Natural
- Buff Beige
- Classic Beige
- Medium Light
- Natural Beige
- Warm Beige
- Creamy Beige
- Soft Honey
- Classic Tan
Top Questions See all 366 Q&A
- "couldnt find one that matched my skin tone it also made my face oily and break out would not recommend to some one with oily/combo skin" in 16 reviews
- "This foundation is relatively cheap which is a plus and is medium coverage, but the product is very thick and sticky which is a downside." in 11 reviews
- "Didnt really do a great job with the oil control, but it had good coverage and his most imperfections." in 7 reviews
- "It's a nice foundation that's very light but some days my face is still oily and then others it's not." in 6 reviews
- "It took me a while to find the right shade of this makeup for my skin, but once I did, I stopped using all over foundations." in 6 reviews
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
The packaging is such a strange choice - the bottle is an odd shape, and there's no pump, so it's hard to even get product out...which is a pain. The foundation advertises itself as matte, but I'd call it semi-matte at BEST, leaning more towards the dewy side. It's a buildable, medium coverage foundation, and it blends out nice enough, but it just doesn't last on my oily skin. I set this stuff with powder and end up having to re-powder after only about 4 hours.
Maybe I'm just incredibly oily, but for a foundation that markets itself as being able to "control shine", it fell flat for me. I won't be repurchasing.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos