!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream

by COVERGIRL

COVERGIRL’S Clean Matte BB Cream is an oil-free formula that provides the perfect amount of coverage to even skin tone and hide blemishes. It won’t clog your pores and will keep you shine-free all day long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream!
Aria B.
Alexandria
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream uploaded by Aria B.
I ADORE this foundation! It works perfectly for my skin tone/skin type. I have a combination between dry and oily skin, and when I put this foundation on, it doesn’t make my skin look too dry, nor too oily! It doesn’t feel all cakey, nor is it too thin. AND, it’s the perfect shade for me. The packaging is pretty decent, and the foundation is super easy to use! The only thing that makes me sad is the price. $6 for a 30 ML bottle, which in my opinion is just a little too much. But, I’m still going to continue purchasing this foundation. I’ve gone through SO many different foundations. Too dark, too light, too dry, too oily. But, this foundation is PERFECT! I would highly recommend, for anyone who has the same skin tone/type as mine! :)
Rosalina M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I love this product and it matches my skin perfectly! I think it has nice and easy application and is super blendable. It’s a bit thicker than most bb creams and comes close to a foundation but lighter and moisturizing and lasts the whole day!
Trish V.
Sun Prairie, WI
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream
This BB cream wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. I found that it had an orange tint so I would end up using it with other foundations to get the color just right. Originally I purchased it to us as one application light coverage. So that didn’t go as planned.
Katie B.
New Orleans
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream Liquid Foundation
This is a drugstore steal! I was so happy to find a drugstore foundation that is close to full coverage and won’t put a huge hole in my wallet. Very happy with this product!
Sadia A.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream Liquid Foundation
Super lightweight for just the right amount of natural coverage and great value for the price. Bought it the first time because it was on sale and it's become part of my daily routine. I usually mix it with my moisturizer because I find that it can sometimes be drying. Other than that, a great buy!!
Samantha S.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the best bb cream I have ever used. Been using it for years. Total coverage and zero oiliness. I’ve recommended it to my friends
Nicole Y.
St john, NL
This is my go to drugstore foundation. Not too heavy and you are able to build it for coverage. My skin is super oily and this gets me through the work day with a bit of powder!

Looking for your answer?