!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream

Discover the #1 Oil Control foundation!* COVERGIRL’S Clean Matte Liquid Foundation is designed specifically for oily skin to give a clean, shine-free face. Our new and improved matte liquid foundation formula is oil-free and won’t clog pores so you can maintain an easy, breezy beautiful matte makeup look. Try COVERGIRL Clean Matte Liquid Foundation today!

Has anyone tried this? I have been on the search for a new clean bb cream, but want to make sure it’s worth the hype L'Oreal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream I want to try a light coverage makeup product and I have seen a lot of good reviews. Does this product look good after a few hours?
How thick is this and does it feel greasy at all?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream!
Product Highlights
it doesn't match my skin tone as much but it does blend in very well .it also covers your blemishes up. i had a pimple and noone even noticed. in reviews
Annick K. C.
Cypress, TX
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Annick K. C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It is excellent if what you want to achieve is makeup / no makeup, it leaves your skin super luminous and helps correct some imperfections, I like it a lot because it gives you a matte and healthy effect.
Gina K.
Cairnbrook
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Gina K.
I think I finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone that also provides good coverage with no greasy feeling. It's also reasonably priced. I'm always up for new suggestions tho 😁
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought CoverGirl clean matte BB cream for oily skin because my sister recommended it. This bb cream is oil free. Won't clog pores and it's good for sensitive skin. Helps you to keep your skin shine free all day long.
Danielle S.
Winter Spgs, FL
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Danielle S.
my favorite inexpensive full coverage bb cream. Lightweight, long-lasting and matches my complexion.
Yessy G.
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Yessy G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been searching for a bb cream and this is a great one. I have oily skin and whenever I want something that isn’t too heavy I would wear this on my face. The squeezable tube is nice to get out product and you can build it from light to medium. It is a thick formula but when you add to your face it’s not heavy at all. I don’t feel anything on my face. It was a slight pain at first to get the product moving on the skin bc it sticks so you do have to move quickly to blend. Usually my nose and around my face would get oily and have a huge splotch but this product stayed in tact. It is breathable, long wearing (use it for 6-9 hours) doesn’t oxide like there foundations and I have to say this was worth a buy. I will continue to use this and hope this doesn’t discontinue.
Rachel M.
Mcconnelsvle, OH
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Rachel M.
I have combo skin. I have to wear a mask every day, and this bb cream prevents me from looking like a toad at the end of the day. It’s incredible!!COVERGIRL Clean Matte Bb Cream
Cyndi C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Cyndi C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I actually came across this in an emergency so to speak. I was dropping my son off for jiu jitsu class and had missed the memo that they were having a party. Here I am in my jogging pants house shoes no makeup just not how you want to be at any party especially for your child they get embarrassed so easily 😂 So I run into the only place close Dollar General as fast as i can, the selection for my very fair skin was slim but I love CG so I decided to give it a shot(it was only 5$) using nothing but my fingers in my car mirror this literally took me from looking like The Walking Dead back to a normal mother again. Super lightweight easy to apply but did a great job covering my under eye circles which I rarely get without concealer and Foundation!! Needless to say my $5 was far from wasted there is actually a lot in such a small bottle and it takes very little to cover your face. I will review this awful mascara later 😑
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
COVERGIRL  Clean Matte BB Cream uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
You know I had to try this out with their other products! I love this! Covers my uneven skintone, making it look natural and smooth. Perfect for oily skin, Will keep you shine free!! One day in the sun ruined my face when I forgot to put on some spf, so I appreciate anything that evens my skin out! Thanks #covergirl 🌻💛🌼
Jhyorleth N.
This is my new favorite bb cream! Covergirl, to me, is a brand that has a mix of good and bad products. I typically do not go out of my way to find a new product by the brand, or shop by the brand on a regular basis. But, after trying this bb cream, I might reconsider. My skin tends to be very oily. I break out whenever I use a heavy foundation or one with a lot of oils in it. Covergirl released this foundation that is said to be oil free, so I decided to try it out. My skin tone is fairly light and this is a perfect match! The formula is not too runny, and nice and smooth. The coverage is excellent! I was so surprised to see it cover most of my blemishes. I would say it is medium coverage. The formula leaves a matte finish on your face, but it does need some powder to finalize the look. This bb cream makes my skin look so nice and natural, but you can build it up for a more dramatic look. It really does help with oil as well. I have had 0 breakouts using this foundation, and have not noticed any oils on my face while wearing it. I HIGHLY suggest this to any person with oily skin and it looking for a good foundation. It works amazingly for me, and I'm sure it would be awesome for anyone with similar oil control problems
Lonita N.
Purchased at: CVS
This is not matte it dries like regular liquid foundation with no powder or matte feeling. I do like that it is very lightweight felt like I was wearing nothing. It’s very little coverage and doesn’t hold long, I could still see blemishes and acne. It didn’t help my acne either. There were very few shades, medium light was ok made me look ashy, medium tan (see pictures) made me look kinda orange it was too dark. I needed something to wear on days I don’t feel like wearing makeup. Something with spf for summer. I miss L'Oreal Paris Liquid Powder Bare Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 18 it was great! I’m very oily and have to do a lot to keep the makeup from piling up and melting after an hour. The liquid powder did the trick all I needed was primer and no setting powder. Guess I will try IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ next. Any suggestions on a matte liquid to powder finish bb?

814 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Aide R.
il y a 14 jours
angie A. il y a 14 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Crystal D.
St Petersburg, FL
il y a 2 mois
COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream ? Does this product oxidize?
Batool V. il y a 2 mois
Personally I haven’t seen much oxidation while using it
Carla E.
il y a 4 mois
Wet n Wild Photo Focus Foundation Cream Beige How do you guys like this product will you recommend it?
Rachel M. il y a 4 mois
I highly recommend if you have combo or oily skin