Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#1 in BB Cream

A multi-tasking, oil-free collection that controls unwanted shine for an all-day matte look that lasts.

• Fights against shine through a powder system designed with micro correctors that immediately react to sweat and sebum to absorb oil over time
  •  A combination of the powder system and pigments diffuses light to create a matte finish and cover blemishes and visible pores
  • Features a patented flexi-hold technology that creates a flexible film for easy application and great feel

Available in the following shades:

• Fair

Photos (379)
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my new favorite bb cream! Covergirl, to me, is a brand that has a mix of good and bad products. I typically do not go out of my way to find a new product by the brand, or shop by the brand on a regular basis. But, after trying this bb cream, I might reconsider.
My skin tends to be very oily. I break out whenever I use a heavy foundation or one with a lot of oils in it. Covergirl released this foundation that is said to be oil free, so I decided to try it out.
My skin tone is fairly light and this is a perfect match! The formula is not too runny, and nice and smooth. The coverage is excellent! I was so surprised to see it cover most of my blemishes. I would say it is medium coverage.
The formula leaves a matte finish on your face, but it does need some powder to finalize the look. This bb cream makes my skin look so nice and natural, but you can build it up for a more dramatic look. It really does help with oil as well. I have had 0 breakouts using this foundation, and have not noticed any oils on my face while wearing it.
I HIGHLY suggest this to any person with oily skin and it looking for a good foundation. It works amazingly for me, and I'm sure it would be awesome for anyone with similar oil control problems
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Simple, easy to use, no fuss BB Cream! I bought this from Target after watching Emily Noel's review on YouTube. It's my first BB Cream and I'm fairly satisfied with it.

I'm pretty tan with yellow undertones on my body skin so I got the shade Medium. After a few days of application I've determined that I got the best shade for me. If you're right between shades and you're oily/combo (as this product is intended for) I say go with the lighter shade since it does oxidize slightly after an hour or so.

It's a perfectly medium coverage product, my super dark acne scars will peek through (thus needing concealer over it) but red, minor blemishes are well hidden. Because of this I like to wear it when I still want a more even complexion but don't want to wear a heavy or super "perfect" foundation. I apply with the Real Techniques Miracle Sponge.

It leaves a nice powder like finish so I don't feel the need to set with powder. It does dry matte but not extreme matte (if that makes any sense). I'm most oily on my nose so I do notice needing to blot there maybe after 2-3 hours (and I'll blot my T-zone just for the heck of it also though there isn't a visible need).

For the price and ease of application/wear I would repurchase.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
I picked this up on a promotional sale at the drugstore but I never buy Covergirl products or at least I haven't for many, many years. I have been hearing so many good things about Covergirl lately that coupled with the sale that was going on I figured I would give it a shot and it really surprised me. First of all I really like the packaging, it is sanitary and its great for travel or throwing in my bag. Being that this is a BB cream I have tried applying this with my hands and it worked nicely melted right into my skin and gave me a nice natural coverage, evening out my skin tone and even subtly blurred my pores. I was also surprised at how well the color matched, I always have an issue with BB creams because the colors are somewhat one color fits all and I have olive undertones and they don't usually match me well. I also applied this with a brush and it surprised me again giving me a medium/full flawless coverage with a natural matte finish. I definitely recommend this if you want an easy to wear BB cream that works like a foundation, lasts all day even on my combination oily skin and blurs imperfections.
Rayne C.
Rayne C.
I received the COVERGIRL Clean Matte BB Cream in a VoxBox about a week ago and have been testing it out ever since. I am always hesitant about trying new foundations, especially drug store brands. I don't typically just use concealer and powder. However, I think I have found a foundation that I really like. I've used a few high end foundations such as NARS or Bare Minerals. None of which are quite like the Clean Matte BB Cream. Once blended out, this foundation leaves a beautiful, natural matte finish on the skin and does not look cakey at all. If you are looking for a full coverage foundation, this might not be the one for you. BB creams don't tend to be 100% opaque. Despite this, the coverage is pretty good and is probably build-able. In my experience, it has lasted me up to 6-8 hours before I become oily. Though I did receive these products for free, I will re-purchase this when the time comes because I think I have finally found a foundation that works for me. I highly recommend this BB cream to anyone with oily skin, those who like a matte finish, or are looking for a medium-to-light coverage foundation.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Summerville, SC
This is one of my first BB creams I've ever used and I am so impressed. It gives amazing coverage - so much more than you'd expected from an American BB cream. I have very dry skin, but a very oily nose and this does not cling to dry patches or make me flaky and it keeps me from getting extremely shiny throughout the day. I wore this for 2 days outside in 100 degree (Fahrenheit) weather and it held up beautifully against sweat, oil, and heat without breaking down or creasing. The few cons I would say is a little doesn't really go a long way if you do need the coverage. Also the small shade range probably will defer a lot of possible customers from this amazing product. The lack of SPF isn't too big a concern for me, but I know it's important to some.
Edit: Btw, this is dentist proof! I had some dental work done and was wearing this and it still held up really well all around my mouth, chin, and cheeks. You just have to be careful where you get oily because it might transfer then - I wore sunglasses and was left with spots where my makeup came off subtly.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Charlotte, NC
Received this in my VoxBox today. I was nervous about the right shade being provided for me, since some cosmetic lines aren't exactly great when it comes to providing a wide range of shades for us deeper skinned women. When I opened the box, I saw that the shade of the BB Cream actually matched the back of my hand. When I went to swatch it, the application was very smooth, like velvet. It was a bit yellow, at first. However, it seems that it needed time to warm up to my skin because after about 4 minutes, I looked at my hand again and almost forgot where I swatched the BB cream. I then applied it to my face. The coverage is perfect for women of color who don't have too much scarring on their face. I had to mix mine with concealer because of some scarring. It's very light and smooth. I believe I have found a new favorite! After wearing it for 8 hours, this is BY FAR the least oily I've gotten without any powder touchups! I would definitely recommend this to my oily skin friends who may not have found something yet.
Julie L.
Julie L.
If you're an oily/combo person that's wanting to have light natural coverage (this can also be buildable to a medium coverage) aiming to have that no makeup look, then this is seriously one for you. This really shocked me with its longevity, I wouldn't expect this BB cream to really last for a long time. Stamping a light layer of powder with my damp complextion sponge, and it can Really stay put. I've always wanted light coverage/natural looking foundation (I've always been a sucker for no makeup looks), but I've been also kinda afraid of how my oils are going to mix up with my makeup real fast, so this is defiantly perfect for me. It's not easily transferable, and you can even blend this with your hands (which I know, alot of people hate that very idea, but it's literally almost like a tinted moisturizer), and it'll look amazing. Only downside to this is that it doesn't have the SPF factor, but maybe the SPF would counter against the mattifying aspect of this BB cream
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Shrewsbury, MA
Disclaimer: I was sent these products complimentary for reviewing purposes but this review is 100% honest

This bb is pretty good for natural days like if I'm just running out on an errand quickly and don't want to do a full face. It has light coverage that can somewhat be built up and a matte finish. For me, it doesn't stay matte that long (maybe an hour at most but I can probably go 4-5 hours before touching up) but I have McDonald's French fry grease skin, so it's no surprise to me. It can easily be fixed just with some powder. It does pick up on dry patches slightly, so be wary of that but you can really only see it if you look up close, so it's not much of a problem. I also suffer from acne, and this does a pretty decent job of covering it up while still being light coverage. Overall, if you want something you can put on really quickly for a more natural day then this is a pretty good product. (It would be even better if covergirl was cruelty free though)
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.
I have been searching for a good drugstore BB cream for ages, and I finally found one! I haven't used Covergirl foundation in years, but I heard good reviews of this product so I decided to try. It is amazing! The color range could use some more options, I'm the "light% shade right now and it's a little pink for me, but this product keeps me oil free seriously all day. I wad amazed, it worked better than my expensive Tarte and Bare Minerals foundations! I definitely think it looks better applied with a beauty blender, it can kind of sit on type of pores and not blend in as well with just your fingers, and I would say it gives me medium coverage. I have a very active job, and my face always looks great no matter how late in the day! If you have dry skin, this may not be a good option, I have a oily t zone and I have to make sure I moisturize, especially under my eyes, to avoid the cakey look after setting everything.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
This product was sent to me by covergirl and influenster and I was so pleasantly surprised!! I stopped using covergirl products for a while, I had fallen in love with their 3 in 1 foundation but started to realize it oxidized and transferred on me then fell out of love and honestly I forgot about the brand. Then this new line of products really drew my attention. When they were sent to me I was so excited. The BB cream has a very thin consistency but nice medium coverage, very even coverage. Because of it's thin water-based formula it blends seamlessly, and really becomes one with the skin. And they have a very nice wide range of colors. The only down side is that I wish it had more skin enhancing ingredients like most BB creams do and I wish it had spf to protect my skin. But other than that it has a lovely matte finish that's not drying, I can go 7 hours without touching up and it looks like my skin but better.
Shameca H.
Shameca H.
Griffin, GA
Is this cream oily?
Tylar S.
Tylar S.
Would you recommend this for people with oily skin?
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
How good is this?
Eli G.
Eli G.
Im a bigginer and learning about makeup is bb cream the same as foundation?
Andrea B.