BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clean make-up remover wipes gently remove makeup, even waterproof mascara, to leave skin fresh and clean in one simple step. Each pre-moistened wipe gently lifts away dirt and makeup. Each wipe leaves skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth all in one easy step. Won't clog pores

• Does this really take off all your make up? Eye and face?2 Answers
  • I have oily and sensitive skin therefore I was wondering ...2 Answers
  • Been looking for good makeup removers ,since my skin is o...2 Answers
Grace S.
These wipes are okay but are not as good as neutrogena. I only bought them because they were on clearance and a good deal. I would not pay full price. They do not make my skin feel clean after each use.
Stephanie B.
This product is absolutely amazing when it comes to getting Halloween makeup off your face. It’s easy and quick! The packaging is simple and the cloths are easy to get out. That’s why I’m giving it 5 stars!
Ellen L.
Herriman, UT
Here is another product that I love. This is a covergirl clean makeup remover wipes. I put a lot of makeup on and it is hard to take off so this product will take most of your makeup off. And then after I would wash my face and usually would use another wipe to wipe off the excess that is left over. And it always works. This product has been very useful especially if you don’t want to be caring around bottles of makeup remover while your traveling. It’s easy to fit in your bag or purse. Leaves plenty of room and keeps your face clean and clear. TRY IT OUT!! You’ll love it. COVERGIRL Clean Makeup Remover Wipes
Olivia P.
Wadsworth, OH
I bought these wipes for a Make-up class I was taking. The Stage Make-Up we use is very dense, so it's important to not leave it on for a long period of time. After class, I use these to quickly take everything off. Unfortunately, it doesn't fully clean my face, and it leaves my skin red and oily. :( If you have sensitive skin and use a lot of makeup, this may not be the product for you.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
These Covergirl Clean Makeup Remover Wipes are absolutely my favorite! They do take off the makeup and give me no problems on the skin. The packaging is very average to most. The price is really great too because they aren't that expensive. I would recommend these wipes to others.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
These wipes are horrible. They don't do well at removing makeup. They also have a very strong chemical smell. I handed one to my son and he wouldn't even touch it. I don't know what the company was thinking when they released this product.
Liz N.
Denton, NC
I got these while on vacation from a drugstore.....but they burn my face each time I used them . So I trashed them. Maybe if you don't have sensitive skin they'd be okay?! Not for me.
Felicia c.
I hate these. They burn your eyes, the stink at removing mascara and liquid eyeliner. For the price there is WAY better out there. The ones I bought at the dollar store worked better in my opinion. The one good thing is the don't break me out.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
I love these wipes because they remove all of your make up and don't leave a film on your face they have a great value and are not too pricey these go very gentle on your skin and I would definitely recommend this to others
Kiana D.
Dayton, TN
I give these makeup wipes 4 stars from my use experience. Compared to others I have used I seen these wipes as more effective than some. The price is not to bad. I have only used these makeup remover wipes once and would recommend them to others.
Fancie B.
Are these good wipes for heavy eye makeup?
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this really take off all your make up? Eye and face?
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
Been looking for good makeup removers ,since my skin is oily I need something that would not make any worse and actually remove my makeup .. Anybody recommend this for oily skin ?
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I have oily and sensitive skin therefore I was wondering if these were okay for my skin to use. Thanks in advance.

back