COVERGIRL Clean Make-up Sheer Stick

Covergirl Clean Make-up Sheer Stick Fair #605 Full Size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Make-up Sheer Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Zimmerman, MN
I usually love covergirl. I use this cover stick every now and then, but not consistently.
Villas, NJ
Felt very cakey and thick, so wouldn’t recommend for oily skin. The color matched well.
I could use this product every day!it made my skin look stunning! I couldn't believe it
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I love cover girl and this is one of my favorite products.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I love cover girl and this is one of my favorite products.
16765 58B Avenue
I have a really light colour of this and use it under my eyes over my foundation to get rid of any dark circles. I like that it has a built in blending sponge on the back.
Oliver , BC
Covers and keeps my face covered through the work day. Leave my skunk feeling smooth and not chalky.

Looking for your answer?