COVERGIRL Clean Make-up Sheer Stick

Covergirl Clean Make-up Sheer Stick Fair #605 Full Size.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Clean Make-up Sheer Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Krotz springs , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product I love the way it feels on my skin Its smooth and creamy and yet matte I absolutely love cover girl I recommend there makeup
The color matching of the sheer stick seemed to work really well with my skin tone. However, it did leave my face feeling a bit oily.
Sidney, OH
Started using this product when it first came out and have not changed. As a mom and working full time it saves time in the morning.
Purchased at: Walmart
Too sheer for me. I wouldn’t suggest this product due to the fact that if you’re wanting more than a dewy finish, look elsewhere.
Gallipolis, OH
COVERGIRL Clean Make-up Sheer Stick uploaded by cassandra M.
Purchased at: Target
very light easy to apply smells good feels light. color match is good. last a good amount of time. doesn't feel heavy
For me, this product didn't work well, but perhaps that is because I don't like to wear makeup that is this thick.
Frankfort Kentucky
I was not fussed on this product. It didn’t apply as well as I would have expected and my skin felt clogged over
Philadelphia, PA
i love these foundation sticks they last super long not too thick it’s not cakey and it gives a great coverage..
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Cover girl has a lot of great products. And these sheer sticks are so pigmented ! Very good price too.
Belmont, NC
I liked this product but the coverage doesn’t last long at all so you have to reapply often.

Looking for your answer?