BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Dana M.
Dana M.
Review for: 120 Creamy Natural
I don't like this product at all. It has a very strong smell to it, little to no coverage, and it left my skin very oily. I will not be purchasing this again. The only time I ever use it now is if I am in dire need of foundation.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
This makeup is okay but if you want coverage and that works for every type of skin I like to spend a little more money on quality makeup such as mac .. For as much as you pay for drugstore brand in make up you might as well spend a little more money for good long lasting..and quality make up..by the way if you have 6 hard plastics from mac you can turn them in and get a free lipstick so as you can see in the picture this is the MAC makeup I use and I love so get mac.. don't get this brand.. if you want a matte look also buy the transparent powder
crystal m.
crystal m.
San Antonio , TX
It's a pretty good foundation I got the soft honey and it's almost exactly match to my skin tone which I was hoping for. the smell is not bad and the application process is pretty easy. dispensing could be a bit easier but it's not that bad.
iliana A.
iliana A.
Delano, CA
I love it it goes on smooth and covers up everything! This is one of my go to foundations! Cant live without it!
Carley S.
Carley S.
Cooperstown , PA
Review for: Classic Beige
Lightweight and isn't full coverage! It smells amazing and doesn't make you feel gross by the end of the day. If you have redness in your skin, it will cover it up! And it doesn't get as oily as other drugstore foundations!
Tanya J.
Tanya J.
Love this foundation ,i been using it since I was in highschool .great cover and leaves ur face look g smooth n clean. Great smell too ..
Rania Z.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
This is a good drug store brand makeup. I love the smell of it. It smells like Noxema. I did notice it oxidized a little bit, but I put the cover girl loose powder over it and that helped a lot. It tends to rub off on anything so I have to be careful when changing clothes, etc. but I would repurchase.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Review for: Creamy Natural
Absolutely LOVE it! It matches my skintone perfectly and it is great for my oily skin. Has great coverage as well. Doesn't look oily or cakey when applied.
Anjelika L.
Anjelika L.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Medium Light
I would love to try over and better brands of Foundation I just don’t have the time to get a new foundation that goes with Oily skin and covers all my Acne and acne scars:( but this foundation is very light not too Cakee with a like but doesn’t cover much and it’s also very bad for Oily skin and doesn’t stay on for long. I would not Recommend this product they are better ones out there
Caithlyn U.
Caithlyn U.
Esta base es mala , el frasco es horrible , sale mucho producto , es de baja cobertura , queda un poco húmeda en el rostro , es muy rosada y tiene efecto flashback , lo único bueno es el precio es bastante económica.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?