BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Dana M.
Review for: 120 Creamy Natural
I don't like this product at all. It has a very strong smell to it, little to no coverage, and it left my skin very oily. I will not be purchasing this again. The only time I ever use it now is if I am in dire need of foundation.
Sam R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
This makeup is okay but if you want coverage and that works for every type of skin I like to spend a little more money on quality makeup such as mac .. For as much as you pay for drugstore brand in make up you might as well spend a little more money for good long lasting..and quality make up..by the way if you have 6 hard plastics from mac you can turn them in and get a free lipstick so as you can see in the picture this is the MAC makeup I use and I love so get mac.. don't get this brand.. if you want a matte look also buy the transparent powder
crystal m.
El campo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good foundation I got the soft honey and it's almost exactly match to my skin tone which I was hoping for. the smell is not bad and the application process is pretty easy. dispensing could be a bit easier but it's not that bad.
Brittney G.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday foundation I go through jars of these.. I always have three at a time just because I love how it feels on my skin. I am the shade 155 soft honey and I love love it so much.. its the perfect match to my skin and I feel like everyone should give it a chance
sarah s.
Clint, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makeup is soft in skin it doesn't last me that long and since i sweat a lot this is not a good march for me but when it covers almost all spots in the face but it can melt really fast.
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
Review for: Creamy Natural
I saw this foundation and thought that I would give it a try! I like that it is lightweight and it really does give you the fresh & clean feeling (the smell helps with that, as well). I have oily skin and I like that it doesn't build up on the surface.
iliana A.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it it goes on smooth and covers up everything! This is one of my go to foundations! Cant live without it!
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
Review for: Classic Beige
Lightweight and isn't full coverage! It smells amazing and doesn't make you feel gross by the end of the day. If you have redness in your skin, it will cover it up! And it doesn't get as oily as other drugstore foundations!
Tanya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation ,i been using it since I was in highschool .great cover and leaves ur face look g smooth n clean. Great smell too ..
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good drug store brand makeup. I love the smell of it. It smells like Noxema. I did notice it oxidized a little bit, but I put the cover girl loose powder over it and that helped a lot. It tends to rub off on anything so I have to be careful when changing clothes, etc. but I would repurchase.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?