BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Ashley C.
Hutchins, TX
Another one of my favorite products. I haven't switched my liquid foundation in years! This is what works for me. A clean, and lightweight feel on my face.
Luana R.
I don't like too thick concelears which is why I love this one.. I've been using it for more than 3 years for its soft and natural texture. I love it in "soft honey"
Melinda S.
Clarksburg, WV
I’ve always used this product.
Def a good price and I always buy it at Walmart.
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga
Love this foundation. I use it almost every day, because it has great coverage and really just feels good on my face. Plus, I don't break out or anything when I use it. Good product for the price.
Nina J.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love this cover-up. I'm not very big into foundation, but I use this mostly during the winter when my skin is red or uneven. It's a good full coverage, light makeup.
Missy S.
I'm using this product right now it's not heavy and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. Like how it blends in with my skin tone. During weather change it doesn't irritate my skin as well.
Kayla C.
Grand Forks, ND
Review for: Warm Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I feel like it covers very well for the price of it. I buy it at Target and I will continue to buy this one. Very easy to apply with a makeup sponge.
Shaz A.
My necessity in life! I can't go anywhere without wearing this as I have blemishes that are hard to cover. This works!
Brooke G.
Winter Haven , FL
My everyday foundation . Is clean smelling & has full coverage . Gets the job done . Evens out with my concealer as well no matter which one or which brand I use .
Cari B.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is my favorite liquid foundation. It blends well on my skin and doesn’t leave streaks like some other brands. It also feels very light on m face. Great price
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
Does this foundation get oily....is it mate is there a variety of shades