BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
dancer L.
dancer L.
Houston
This is a good foundation for those who love to use makeup and or just where makeup for parties but lasts long
Emilie G.
Emilie G.
Altus
Review for: Soft Honey
This is the only brand I have found that actually matches my skin color. It last very long not a heavy feeling when applied. It has total coverage and doesn’t leave any uncovered. I recommend this to all my friends!!
Bailea L.
Bailea L.
Whitehouse
Review for: Creamy Natural
This is the foundation I am currently using and I LOVE it! Great price for great quality. Light to Medium coverage for those who want a more natural look. I will repurchase this once I run out.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
dearborn heights
Review for: Creamy Beige
Love this Product! Makes my skin feeling natural and smooth all around, covers every blemish! It also lasts pretty long I would say all day. I love this lightweight foundation for my face I wouldn’t buy anything else except this product
hanna k.
hanna k.
Review for: Classic Ivory, Ivory
i use this product every day it lasts forever and it doesn't leave a caked look if you use it right there are many different ways to blend it and it still wont look streaky and it also smells surprising good i would diffidently perchance this product again  COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Franklin
Review for: Creamy Beige
This is my favorite foundation that I have used since high school it's probably time to used something different but why change if I love the way it looks COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
Lizzy K.
Lizzy K.
Beatrice
Review for: Classic Ivory, Creamy Natural
Very easy to use and apply. It was very easy to find the color in my skin tone, as they have a large selection to chose from. It had a dewy finish to it. Coverage was very nice, wasn't too little. Can find at pretty much any store, so easy to get.
Shelley D.
Shelley D.
Barberton
I use this kind everyday, Probably since I was a teenager. I absolutely love this brand, goes on smooth and stays smooth all day is not splotchy at all and my all around favorite especially for the price!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
Review for: Classic Ivory, Creamy Natural, Ivory
wow one my fav make up brand right here i have use this a lot got some right now been using there stuff for a long time as well and there good have getting better over the years so much to chose from and use love the formula to there stuff love the eye shadows blushes and lip stuff
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Best make up ever! Covers up and hides any and every kind of scar or blemishes you might be stuck with. Also covers any shine if you have issues with your skin being too greasy or oily.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?