BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
  • "this is a nice, inexpensive foundation. it’s medium to full buildable coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. in my experience it stays all day. the only downsides are that there aren’t many shades, need more on both ends of the color spectrum, and the fragrance is really strong. it smells really nice, a floral perfume scent, but it’s quite strong. if you don’t like fragrance, you won’t like this foundation" in 63 reviews
Amber W.
Odessa
Great product. Definitely recommend you to try it out. Love it. Always what I buy must get this product. Great
Mariahelisabeth_18💜💄 r.
ironton,ohio
This is one of my favorite liquid foundation to use , I use it almost every time I do my makeup , I bought it at Walmart, it is easy to apply & long lasting ❤️
Latrell C.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Ivory more...
One of my favorite foundations for natural soft fresh clean look. My aging skin is dryer so I need a foundation that gives moisture, but isnt greasy & doesn't clog my pores.  COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup fits the bill & is my #frugal choice.
Shelcey M.
My go-to foundation that doesnt break the bank when i need it most. It blends evenly with my skin and it doesnt feel or look “cakey”.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is such a good foundation, I find that it has such a nice smell to it, it isn’t full coverage so it’s good for a non full glam look, it blends out very nicely, it lasts a long time, and it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This foundation is not thick at all i used to wear it in high school and its very light weight and affordable !
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
My go to product it's long lasting and stays in place. I like the coverage. It works well with my skin and glides on smooth.
Lesly V.
Review for: Ivory more...
I love this foundational is for normal skin actually is one of my favorite I used these when like two years ago it’s totally light weight is matte the price its great of course that I want to buy again because he’s one of the best foundation ever
Topaz C.
miami, FL
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
It's so prefect! Va con la piel tan natural. Te deja el efecto matte y no se desgasta. Pues sudar con el y quedas súper seca con ese foundation. Va para todo tipo de piel. Es súper económico y bueno para la piel .❤️
Mandy E.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
Love this doesn’t leave my face felling Cakey nor does it dry my face out medium coverage. Not high lasted me a while
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
Does this foundation get oily....is it mate is there a variety of shades