BY COVERGIRL #85 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Maci M.
Maci M.
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
i hated this product, it left me feeling cakey and it also oxidizes very quickly throughout the day. It seemed like a great deal at the time because of how low cost it is but it's not worth it.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Welsh, LA
I have used this in the past and it worked really well. The coverage is light to medium although you can build it up a little bit without it being too "cakey". Other than that it works great.
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
I use this brand everyday. It is so light and not oily it blends onto skin so well. I would recommend it in your everyday makeup routine. It makes your skin look so flawless and beautiful.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Bennettsville, SC
I love the cover girl clean normal skin. It's my go to foundation , it gives me the best coverage it's light weight I don't have to use a lot ,It's inexpensive and fast and easy to apply.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Belfast, NY
This is one of the worst products I've ever used on my skin. It has a bad smell and almost zero coverage. I thought for being cover girl it would be a good foundation to use but it is not
Meg B.
Meg B.
Kelseyville , Ca
I don't typically try new foundations but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. The color isn't very blendable though so make sure to get one as close as possible to actual skin tone
Nytalya S.
Nytalya S.
Benton, AR
I love covergirl, but I have a time trying to find a color that is a perfect match. I do like the way it feel on my face despite having a hard time finding that perfect color match.
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Not a huge fan of this makeup. Doesn't really create a flawless look as if like when using foundation. It's one of the cheaper foundations at the store but not the greatest quality.
Anna Beth C.
Anna Beth C.
Kernersville
Review for: 120 Creamy Natural
It has a very strong fragrance and doesn't have a good range of skin tones and it has medium/light coverage I would recommend some of the other cover girl foundations over this one
Navem S.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I have been buying this cover up for years. I have branched out and tried other brands but always come back to this one. It just works. The price is good and it's a good make up.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?