BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Somerset , KY
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
This is the only foundation I'll use! I use the powder with it so it looks smooth and natural! It's very light and I don't feel like I've caked on makeup the whole time. Definitely something I'll continue to use!
Alivia W.
Alivia W.
I hate this foundation tbh. It shows every texture on your skin and is very thin. Not great coverage either. It's very slimy and again shows ALL bumps,wrinkles,lines anything on your face. I would not recommend
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Good for super basic coverage. It blends well, but isn't super long lasting unless you set it with powder. The color matched my skin quite well, and it felt fairly lightweight. In a pinch, I would but it again!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Nanticoke, PA
Review for: Make Up
Great foundation for sensitive skin. Comes in a color light enough for me, which is rare to find in a drugstore foundation. Very affordable and has good coverage. Lightweight and wears well throughout the day.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
If you have sensitive skin, beware! This foundation has a very strong fragrance. If you have sensitive skin, I recommend trying either their sensitive skin version of this, or perhaps a hypo-allergenic brand.
Cheyanne D.
Cheyanne D.
I recently bought this and really enjoy how well it suits my skin tone, But the coverage is not amazing. It will cover up slight redness but anything more is hard to cover. Easy to apply, and would buy again.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Not a good foundation. Doesn't cover blemishes or last long on the skin. I think you are better off paying a little more for a decent foundation.
This foundation is more like a bb cream without the benefits
Brooklyn W.
Brooklyn W.
Gainesville, GA
I do not like this foundation at all, I was not able to find one that matched my skin tone, smells awful. Way to heavy and bad for acne prone skin. Made me break out and when I wore it my face would tingle
Julia G.
Julia G.
San Antonio, TX
I used to wear this foundation because it gave me somewhat of a good coverage. It is easy to apply and is good for days when you don't want to wear much makeup. Gives you a every natural, dewy look.
Angel T.
Angel T.
Monmouth, IL
This is the only foundation that I will use. Its the only shade and brand that doesn't turn my face orange, which is really easy, or powxer white. the only negative thing I would say is the smell.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?