BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
  • "this is a nice, inexpensive foundation. it’s medium to full buildable coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. in my experience it stays all day. the only downsides are that there aren’t many shades, need more on both ends of the color spectrum, and the fragrance is really strong. it smells really nice, a floral perfume scent, but it’s quite strong. if you don’t like fragrance, you won’t like this foundation" in 63 reviews
Carrigan C.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Tawny, Classic Tan more...
The absolute BESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST. YALL BETTER ORDER NOWWWWWW. TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY. I HAVE TAN SKIN SOOOOOOOOOOO PIGMENTED. I WEAR DAY AND NIGHT AND IT DOESNT SMEAR. I WOULD DEFIANTLYBUY AGAIN. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This product was okay. I don't like the smell of it at all. I have oily skin and it didn't make me feel or look mor oily so that's good. It's coverage was okay, I kinda felt like I needed a lot. I wouldn't recommend.
Katie M.
Lebanon PA
Review for: Medium Light, Natural Beige more...
This product is amazing. I use it everyday and it is super easy to apply. It doesn’t show streaks or anything it is very light and has full coverage. I have no cons about this product and I recommend it to everyone.
CydneyJayce H.
I used to not use foundation at all till I tried this Cover Girl liquid foundation. It makes my face look so clear without making it look oily, which I love that. I will definitely be using more of this product.
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This has been my foundation since Jr High! Once you find something that works its hard to change! It works with my skin type(extremely pale) and doesnt break me out with my sensitive skin. Would highly recomend!
Saranda P.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I️ use this product everyday to avoid the color underneath my eyes. It’s lightweight and blends very well with my natural skin tone. I usually have oily skin but didn’t see any problems while using this product.
Kathleen H.
Basic drugstore foundation. Good coverage and lasts all day. Has a distinct covergirl foundation smell if you’ve used it before you know what I’m talking about. It’s not bad, I like it. Doesn’t dry out skin.
Shelley D.
Barberton
I use this kind everyday, Probably since I was a teenager. I absolutely love this brand, goes on smooth and stays smooth all day is not splotchy at all and my all around favorite especially for the price!
Leah W.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my go to shade that I wear every single day. It's light and easy and always give me coverage!!! Hence why their name is cover girl because, they do cover me and they got my back. #TheyCoverMeGirl
Kellie W.
Hartman
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I love this foundation!! I use it on a daily basis! It does not feel heavy on my face at all. The matte finish is great! It is very easy to apply as well. I have used others but always change back to this. I would recommend to anyone!
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Egla S.
Dumfries, VA
Does this foundation get oily....is it mate is there a variety of shades