BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Yuselmi G.
Review for: Warm Beige
This is one of my favorite foundations!! It helps cover must of my white spots & also helps with allowing my face to glow a bit more. It doesn't make my skin look as oily as it does. I get this product at Walmart.
Saranda P.
Review for: Buff Beige
I️ use this product everyday to avoid the color underneath my eyes. It’s lightweight and blends very well with my natural skin tone. I usually have oily skin but didn’t see any problems while using this product.
Bailey A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Creamy Natural
This product is an awesome liquid foundation! Very easy to apply and very easy to use . Great for all skin types no matter what. Stays all day and is great for small touch ups . I will always buy this foundation
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This has been my foundation since Jr High! Once you find something that works its hard to change! It works with my skin type(extremely pale) and doesnt break me out with my sensitive skin. Would highly recomend!
Shelley D.
Barberton
I use this kind everyday, Probably since I was a teenager. I absolutely love this brand, goes on smooth and stays smooth all day is not splotchy at all and my all around favorite especially for the price!
Leah W.
Review for: Creamy Natural
This is my go to shade that I wear every single day. It's light and easy and always give me coverage!!! Hence why their name is cover girl because, they do cover me and they got my back. #TheyCoverMeGirl
Emily L.
Searcy, AR
Review for: Medium Light
The makeup is slightly heavy for my liking. I would probably use it more often if it wasn’t so covering. I need a lighter coverage makeup and it is a very heavy coverage. I would recommend it to someone who needed a lot of good coverage.
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite foundation as I have sensitive skin and this will sometimes irritate my skin around my eyes. But it's not too bad price wise so sometimes when I run out of my expensive foundation I'll pick up a bottle of this to get me by
Sydney A.
dearborn heights
Review for: Creamy Beige
Love this Product! Makes my skin feeling natural and smooth all around, covers every blemish! It also lasts pretty long I would say all day. I love this lightweight foundation for my face I wouldn’t buy anything else except this product
Sydney T.
Miamisburg
Review for: Natural Beige
Hated this product just going to start off and say that. It oxidizes like crazy, and is think on the skin, it had a dewy slick finish. It was easy to apply but had awful coverage. I wouldn't recommend.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?