BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
This is the foundation I use almost everyday. It covers my redness and doesn't leave my face patchy which is awesome. It's easy to blend and is super affordable. I definitely recommend this foundation for a simple flawless face.
Heather D.
Heather D.
This is my #1 choice for foundation. It is very light but provides good coverage. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. It's available on many different shades for all skin types. Its also very affordable and easy to find.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
I love how this liquid isn't too expensive. I like that it's oil control because I don't like powder but my face is very oily. It doesn't make your face look cakey and I only need to put on a little bit to get good coverage.

brianna g.
brianna g.
Everett, WA
My feeling for this product is just indescribably its just i have pores and it cover the whole things please you guys just give it a try please. But i have the blue and it work perfectly. Its a oil control and anti-luisance.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
I'm not so much a fan of this foundation because the couple tries I gave it , it made me breakout. Thai foundation is medium coverage. Yes it is easy to apply and blend. I would save my money and buy a different foundation
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Best foundation i have ever used. it is the only foundation that has ever matched my skin tone well. It's a really good price. it has medium coverage and isn't too heavy. the best part about it is that it smells like chai.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
I bought this foundation years ago when I barely started to wear makeup and I didn't like it at all. The color I picked had pink undertones and I have olive skin. It didn't blend as well as others and it was thick too.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I bought this foundation to cover up some acne that I had for an important social event, and it definitely did the trick! It didn't clog my pores either, so my acne didn't get any worse. It made my skin look flawless!
Gabriella P.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
Definitely not good, I have is product I lost my money, it's is a terrible cover, made my skin look like oil over my face! Just feel times using to realize that is not a good product! I don't recommend it for anyone!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Joplin, MO
This liquid makeup glides on smoothly and matches my skin tone really well. It didn't feel too heavy or thick on my face the only downside is it doesn't last long. I felt like halfway through the day it had worn off.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?