BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
April C.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation, it makes me look dewy but not greasy. If you want a matte finish use a setting powder. I have combination skin and I always use a setting powder and spray so my makeup lasts until I remove it. I would buy again and I do recommend if you have non problematic skin.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
This foundation is awful. It has a really weird smell and the formula kind of feels weird and gritty. I do not like this at all. I don't think that it gives good coverage and I had a weird warming sensation on my face while I was applying it. I would not recommend this product at all.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
Cover girls clean liquid makeup is okay. The good thing about it is that it is one of the cheaper drug store foundations. The bad things is that it doesn't cover blemishes too well and it smells awful. If you have clear skin and don't mind the smell, then it will be okay for you,
Stormie J.
Stormie J.
This is what I started out with when first playing with makeup. Still to this day I'll reach for my cover girl products.
It isn't heavy on my skin and its easy to apply.
It's best for just simple as it doesn't really hide everything, but regardless it's a great product.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
It oxidizes to orange when using it. Although it does have great coverage you will turn into an orange. It's easy to apply and if you find a shade light enough for you it won't ruin your makeup. I would recommend it as a low priced foundation but there are better ones
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
this foundation is good for beginners. this was the first foundation i ever bought and i liked it because it was so light and sheer. but now that i'm getting more into makeup, it doesn't have a fun coverage and doesn't stay on all day. but this is good for beginners👍🏻
Crysslynn K.
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
Left my skin very oily and caused a huge breakout. I don't wear makeup to offer and never really have any issues when I do. well I ran out of my go to base so my husband got me this. my skin broke out horribly and my face became so oily it was just gross in my opinion
Katie C.
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased this foundation a few years ago from cvs because it was on clearance and I was in a pinch. I'm glad I did because to this day I still use this brand of foundation. The only downfall is the scent - light floral scent. PerSonally I'm not a fan of the smell.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I really do not like this. I have tried it twice but cannot stand it. It is very runny. It has an odd smell so if you use it, you are smelling it all day. Yuck! It's very oily and makes my skin breakout. It is terrible quality and I won't be purchasing this again.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
Anytime i buy liquid foundation, I buy this. I get it at Wal-Mart, its a tad bit pricey, but It works Great. Lasts all day. This product is very light, doesn't feel too heavy. Great product for the price. I would definitely recommend. Its the only kind I use.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?