BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
Review for: Classic Ivory, Creamy Natural, Ivory
wow one my fav make up brand right here i have use this a lot got some right now been using there stuff for a long time as well and there good have getting better over the years so much to chose from and use love the formula to there stuff love the eye shadows blushes and lip stuff
Cierra D.
Emporium
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is absolutly terrible, it has a horrible smell and is so cakey on the skin. I have combination skin and I tried setting it and it just separated. It's also terrible if you have sensitive skin because it has a lot of fragrance and harsh chemicals. This foundation was a no go for me.
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Review for: Creamy Natural
The formula is very very thin and is a light coverage. Because the formula was so thin it was hard to build up, it pulled away when it was reapplied on top. It’s a dewy finish, and if powders are added on top it will go matte. Any other products applied on top are hard to blend out.
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
Review for: Ivory
Decent product. I use it mostly when my skin is red or needs a little bit of cover up. It lasts pretty long for how liquidy it is ( its not very thick of a liquid). I like that it blends in well with my skin tone. Recommended for people that don't have much acne or blemishes.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
Review for: Ivory
I got this because it is oil free, which is needed for my skin. The foundation is a great price and there are a variety of shades. I found the coverage to be decent, not the best I have had, but better than most. If you are looking for a light, oil-free foundation try It out!
Kathrine K.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I did not like this foundation. The scent smells medicinal and the coverage is not great however this wouldn’t be a good natural foundation either because it looks caked up on your face and catches on any dry patches COVERGIRL Clean Matte Liquid Foundation
marissa g.
hoffman estates
Review for: Buff Beige
the product doesnt have to much coverage and is a little to sheer for my liking the finish is more dewy and its better for dry skin in my opinion the product is very affordable but i wouldnt buy again for me but its good for others that like and really natural glow
Amy N.
Owensville, MO
Review for: Buff Beige
I love this product! Ive tried several expensive brands of foundation and always go back to covergirls basic liquid. I love how luminous my skin looks and feels. This shade is the perfect match for my skin and seem so hard to match elsewhere. Very great value.
Kennedy A.
Kissimmee
Review for: Classic Ivory
Amazing, creamy feeling. Durable and doesn't get clumpy at the end of the day. It works for many skin types, and although it has a matte finish it doesn't feel dry at all. I would most definitely buy this again. It's a travel type, go to foundation. Good for quick cover ups and mid flight makeup. Very clean.
Adri💋 C.
Review for: Classic Tan
Foundation didn’t offer much coverage, and the consistency was very oily especially for my combination skin type. May work better for drier skin types, however, it leaves an oily face especially when it is warm outside. It feels like your face is melting off.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?