BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Clinton, TN
This is the foundation I have been using recently and am mostly happy with the results. The coverage seems to be good, it is thick enough to help cover blemishes, but is not too thick. Covergirl has a lot of shades so finding the right color is easy. My complaint with the product is the smell of it. I think it has a foul smell.
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I used to wear this brand of foundation b/c it is affordable, however, now I am more concerned about the quality of the product. This product has a funny smell to it and it is not good quality , the color does not blend well. I would not recommend buying this product . I do however , like their mascara and powder foundation!
Lianna B.
Lianna B.
Glendale, AZ
When I'm running low on my MAC foundation, I typically turn to my drug store brands. I don't mind the Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup. With a plethora of shades available, one can usually find a shade that is close to their tone. However, it seems to leave a greasy feeling for me, so I don't really use this one that often.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
I have been using this foundation for YEARS and YEARS. It's never made me break out and its a nice light coverage. It's easy to use, has a nice clean scent and its very affordable. You can get it anywhere, I've bought it at Walgreens. I will continue to use it when I need light coverage, just to even out my skin tone.
Sharmere M.
Sharmere M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this liquid makeup... I'm not that deep into makeup but I wore this in the shade tawny & it felt great! It didn't feel too thick or too light & it cover my dark spots sufficiently enough. The smell of it kind of bothers me though, it's really strong & it smells kind of like a very strong Vicks vapor rub
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
I am in love with this product. I use it all the time there is no other foundation I would use. And it's affordable I got it for 7$ at Jewel's osco. Easy to apply. Can't even feel like I'm wearing any thing on my face. It's Comfortable and makes me look flawless. ūüėČ I get compliments all the time about it.
Esther B.
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
This is an affordable product it is cheap. I recommend this product to those who would like a natural look. it definitely isn't full coverage and it seems to oxidize after a while. this foundation is very lightweight but i don't recommend it to those who don't like watery foundation since this one is.
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I absolutely hate this type of foundation. The sensitive skin one and the oil control are by far the best. I know it depends on your skin but this is one that is NOT for the summer months. The smell isn't so awesome either. It gives my face a weird off-tone look if you have pale skin like I do.
Paulina G.
Paulina G.
Arlington, TX
i get pimples so easily that its no cute all other foundations did was break me out this one actually helped improve my pimples I have Oily skin but with a setting powder thats no issue Its affordable I would definitely buy again i just don't like that is light coverage and it smells amazing
April C.
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this foundation, it makes me look dewy but not greasy. If you want a matte finish use a setting powder. I have combination skin and I always use a setting powder and spray so my makeup lasts until I remove it. I would buy again and I do recommend if you have non problematic skin.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?