BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Sussex, NJ
Although this is probably a great product for those who are new with makeup or don't wear a lot, I was personally not a big fan. I found a good color to match my skin tone but it was too thin and hard to blend on my skin. No matter how hard I try it always seems to come out splotchy, I don't think I'll be purchasing again. Also, this brand is not cruelty free. Covergirl tests on animals.
Isabel V.
Isabel V.
I personally really enjoy this makeup. It's relatively thin and feels better on my face. it is also easy to match to your skin tone so it's good for apply makeup when you are in a hurry. I haven't had any issues with breakouts even when I forget to take it off overnight. Initially the smell was a little strange, but I've gotten used to it and you don't really notice it once it is on.
Daysha W.
Daysha W.
Las Cruces, NM
I prefer to use the oily skin version of this product. it is a little thicker but it helps with the heavy, greasy feeling I, and many others seem to have. The coverage is beautiful and it comes in many shades. It is great if you're on a budget. it isn't heavy coverage but it is much better than light coverage. It has never broken me out or irritated my skin and it blends flawlessly.
Torrel J.
Torrel J.
This was my first time using liquid like foundation, I applied a thin layer to my face as the picture shows on the bottom of me and my son. It was pretty good but I normally use the pastie like foundation or sometimes powder, but this is GREAT if you are trying something new or a beginner into makeup, if you don't like watery foundation I wouldn't recommend this product for you!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Hewlett, NY
An oldie but a goodie! my skin lately has been changing due to stress and every time i pick up this product it never disappoints me, although i do have oily skin this product holds up fairly well for me and you can use it with the covergirl oil skin control powder (the blue one). i also have extremely large pores and this foundation makes my skin looks flawless.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Oneonta, NY
I'm not a makeup junkie but this one i wouldn't buy again. It smelled like a mix of lemon & sunscreen. I didn't like the design of the bottle either, it had no pump or brush so it made a mess when I had to pour it out. I ended it putting into an empty foundation bottle so it was easier to dispense. The coverage wasn't that bad, but I've had better.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
This was my staple in high school. The coverage isn't to heavy but not to light. Creamy Natural was my color all through school I never changed lol. The smell of Covergirl is what gets me, it's so clean and fresh. It's not oily so it's great for my skin. I never had breakouts with it either. It's a basic great drugstore foundation to start with.
Michele M.
Michele M.
I did not like this product when I tried it for the first time. Since then, I have not repurchased or bought any kind of CoverGirl foundation. It was not easy to use and can be wasteful. This product as well as many other foundations should have a pump if they are in liquid form to prevent wasting the product and bacteria from entering it.
Erica C.
Erica C.
This foundation broke me out really bad and it wore down pretty fast which I really don't enjoy. But it does glide on very smoothly and I also didn't like how there was no pump because it makes getting out every last drop so hard. I don't highly recommend this foundation but if you like some thing thats not high coverage you may like this.
Gwaelin C.
Gwaelin C.
Royersford, PA
Every time I wear this I get tons of compliments! People always ask how my skin looks so airbrushed and flawless. I prefer this over my tarte foundation. It lasts me awhile and a little goes a long way. I use my buffing brush to blend it in and I always set it with powder. My skin did not break out while using this product either.
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Kelsey H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?