BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Ivory
This foundation has a weird strong smell that smells like medication ! This foundation doesn’t cover anything it’s just a spread of liquid but it does have a nice color but I only used it once and never again
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
Review for: Classic Beige
Lightweight and isn't full coverage! It smells amazing and doesn't make you feel gross by the end of the day. If you have redness in your skin, it will cover it up! And it doesn't get as oily as other drugstore foundations!
camry t.
Murray
Review for: Creamy Natural, Ivory
When using this product I’ve purchase two types, for summer when I’m tan and other seasons while I’m my pale self. The finish of this product is matte, if you apply it correctly. The most accurate way to apply this is with either a blender or a sponge. DO NOT apply with a brush of any sort or this foundation will become splotchy. Overall, the product is well and affordable.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this for.ula at all. Ot was very light coverage which is nornally good for my skin but this just mixed like water with my skin. It seaped right into my pores and then it was gone.
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Buff Beige
Not for me. My face broke out and it made my face super oily. It was very dewy. Not good for oily or combination skin. It took forever to blend and apply and felt like it was never going to dry enough for the next step in putting on my makeup.
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Creamy Natural
This was my go to foundation for years. Now that I have dabbled in other makeup companies I am wowed by the possibilities out there. I wish this foundation was a tad bit lighter. I love the brand so maybe I just need to find a different formula to try.
Maggie Z.
York
Review for: Classic Ivory
I bought this foundation and only used it a few times, but I really wasn't impressed. I felt as though it didn't provide enough coverage, and the foundation itself was too watery. I would say this product would work well for someone who doesn't need very much coverage. It also has a weird smell to it, as does Covergirls powders.
Maritza B.
Houston
Review for: Warm Beige
Im a pretty tan latina and i enjoy drugstore make up however i hated this product i can say the only good thing was that it felt light on my face however i it was very watery it had low coverage but then again i have quite abit of imperfections it wasnt my tone the bottle was just a pour out bottle and i prefer pumps or tubes the glass is easy to break i just didnt like it.
Ashley V.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Ivory
I have used this foundation for about 5 years now, and it always makes me laugh because I get SO many compliments on how well blended my foundation is and how nice it looks. People always want to know what brand it is, and when I say it's a drug store brand for only about $6 they die! It is a great bang for your buck.
Destyni L.
Douglas, AZ
Review for: Classic Ivory
I tried this a pretty good while ago but my experience with it was horrible. I was new to makeup so probably didn't understand my undertones or how dry my face is... But it smells way too strong! That usually doesn't bother me, but this smell is just too much. Plus the foundation was really runny and messy.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?