BY COVERGIRL #84 in Liquid Foundation

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

Aiyana S.
Review for: Warm Beige
First off, this was the first foundation I ever used, so it has a special place in my heart. I did get the wrong shade, though, so it did make me look more tan than I actually was lol
That being said, It's definitely not that great of a foundation for me personally. I feel like it felt too heavy for me. It also felt like it clogged up my pores and I was not there for that no sir-ee.
Honestly, I love the strong smell it has. It's such a nice clean smell. It's a nostalgic smell for me. I also like that the smell doesn't linger after you put on the foundation, only when you take some out of the bottle.

Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Review for: Creamy Natural
Not gonna lie, this was my high school foundation. (Well, it was my mom's, but I "borrowed" it and wore it to school everyday). At the time i thought it was great. The product easily poured onto my flat sponge and i would just dab it on. I will admit the color matched me very very well, but the coverage was just bad. It dried on really fast, and would flake off. I even tried it again recently with a primer, and it still did that. For the price point, it's deserved, but this is not the foundation you want to wear for 8 hours. This is a i need to go somewhere quick and be right back foundation
Rebecca K.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I used this foundation for years, because it was one of the first ones I ever tried, and didn't know how different products can be.  However, after learning better, I'll never touch this again.

This product in particular always sits on top of my skin, and without providing much coverage, I have to build in order to even out on my freckles and such, and it looks like a pile of makeup on my face.  Despite the amount I put on, it never lasts through the day, and oxidizes, so I look orange and goopy until it just disappears.
Sonia T.
Review for: Soft Honey
This is the one and only foundation that I have bought and didn't like it at all. It has a dewy finish. It aso has a very strong smell and I really didn't like it at all. It was also a little hard to blend out. I also had to apply so much to get good coverage.
my c.
Atlanta
it’s a good product, and good for my color of skin too! it’s just REALLY heavy on my pores. like i can feel my pores not being able to breathe and that’s annoying sometimes. it also becomes very oily after a certain amount of time has passed.
Racheal W.
Review for: Classic Ivory
This foundation is okay. I really like the price, and I like that it didn't cause my sensitive skin to breakout. However, it didn't cover existing breakouts very well. And it also doesn't seem to bond very well with the skin, even with primer and setting spray, if I accidentally touch somewhere on my face it comes right off. I have four stars because it seems to work decent for the price.. it just doesn't have quite everything I'm looking for in a foundation.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Review for: Warm Beige
This is a wonderful product if you have super smooth skin, It gives off a dewy, shiny look which I do not care for. It doesn't have good coverage at all and with me having acne I need all the coverage I can get! I had to re apply a few times throughout my day with the powder on top, so you know that didn't go well at all. I will not buy this product again, Its a good product for some but I need a thicker matte liquid foundation.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Creamy Natural
I really don't like this foundation, I know its supposed to be clean and all but its too much for my face. I don't like the way it looks on my face, or how it feels, and how it smellS. After almost a week of use my face started breaking out really bad. Unsure if its just my skin but my skin doesn't like this stuff. Which I thought would be OK because its Cover girl CLEAN. Have a whole bottle that'll never get used!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Ivory
This foundation has a weird strong smell that smells like medication ! This foundation doesn’t cover anything it’s just a spread of liquid but it does have a nice color but I only used it once and never again
Carley S.
Cooperstown, PA
Review for: Classic Beige
Lightweight and isn't full coverage! It smells amazing and doesn't make you feel gross by the end of the day. If you have redness in your skin, it will cover it up! And it doesn't get as oily as other drugstore foundations!
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
What is the coverage like for the covergirl foundation?
Kelsey  H.
Eubank, KY
I have acne and I need a good makeup that covers it up? Does this work well?
Mya D.
Is this foundation a light, medium or full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Teresa e.
Wilmington, CA
How long does the foundation last ?