BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Now when I think of when I first started using makeup, this is the first foundation I think of. This was probably the first ever foundation I used and I used it for years. It’s not the best out there, now don’t take that wrong because it’s not bad. It has medium coverage so it hides most redness, imperfections, darkmarks while you still look like you are in your own skin. Downsides, most people like high coverage now a days which this isn’t. The smell is awful yet comforting. Kinda like your grandmas perfume. Smells like an old lady but your old lady? Finally the color range is awful. They don’t have different undertones in all scales of colors and they don’t go very light. I’m pale with yellow undertones. Everything is pink in the light colors which sucks. But I will always love Thai foundation because for me, this is where it all started for me.
Aiyana S.
Review for: Warm Beige more...
First off, this was the first foundation I ever used, so it has a special place in my heart. I did get the wrong shade, though, so it did make me look more tan than I actually was lol
That being said, It's definitely not that great of a foundation for me personally. I feel like it felt too heavy for me. It also felt like it clogged up my pores and I was not there for that no sir-ee.
Honestly, I love the strong smell it has. It's such a nice clean smell. It's a nostalgic smell for me. I also like that the smell doesn't linger after you put on the foundation, only when you take some out of the bottle.

Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
love love love this product so much!! It doesn’t leave my fave cakey and you can barely tell that you’re wearing anything at all!! I use it for pretty much everything and the colors match the skin very well!! I totally recommend
Taylynn G.
I used to use this foundation but I do not think it gives much coverage. I like my foundation to conceal a little too and I did not feel that this covered up some of my blemishes. If you have relatively clear skin and do not need it to cover much, it is a very nice and smooth formula. It is very light feeling so you forget you are wearing it. Would recommend if you don't need much coverage or are buying a separate concealer
Jennifer W.
This is definitely their OG classic Foundation. I remember using this way back when I was in Middle School but have since tried it as an adult and was not a fan. It has that old lady makeup smell to it that is very strong and very overpowering. I did not find that at sat well on my face it did not apply very well regardless of the method I chose and the coverage was light if that and was not at all buildable.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Buff Beige more...
I started using this years ago! I loved it!!!! It was definitely my go to! I tried it again not too long ago, and left my face looking and feeling oily after a few hours. (That never happens.) so I quit using it. I didn’t like the feeling of it anymore. I think it would be great for someone who is just now starting to get into makeup. Unfortunately- those days are over for me.
Brittney G.
Bronx, NY
This is my everyday foundation I go through jars of these.. I always have three at a time just because I love how it feels on my skin. I am the shade 155 soft honey and I love love it so much.. its the perfect match to my skin and I feel like everyone should give it a chance
taylor d.
Sammamish
I love using this foundation! It’s perfect for days where I just need a little bit of coverage, and a nice healthy look. On my skin, it doesn’t at all look caked on, which is always super nice. If you’re looking for a lower coverage foundation, you’ll probably like this. But warning; it does have a pretty strong smell.
Sonia T.
Review for: Soft Honey more...
This is the one and only foundation that I have bought and didn't like it at all. It has a dewy finish. It aso has a very strong smell and I really didn't like it at all. It was also a little hard to blend out. I also had to apply so much to get good coverage.
💛Dånįęłłę T.
Columbus
Dries relatively quick. Not too cakey. Not an expensive product at all. I would recommend this more than likely. I have been using this product for about 4 years and The only thing I dislike is that there is no brush or applicator when you buy it. Sometimes when you tilt the bottle, it spills everywhere.
Meredith M.
Ozark, AL
I want to try a new foundation, I've tried a million! I have oily skin and was wondering if this was a good one for my skin type? I want a foundation that looks smooth and doesn't cake up over a few hours.
Autumn H.
I bought this foundation and it is very watery almost. Any tips for getting it a little thicker? Should I try mixing translucent powder? Thank you!!
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I just purchashed this because I have sensative skin and have to watch what I put on my face bt would anyone say this is a good product ? I hope I didn't waste my money lol
Antionette P.
Ashburn, GA
Is this any good. Does it make you skin smooth?
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
how well does this cover? is it oily feeling or does it feel too liquidy? I do not like too thin but I do not want it so thick it feels oily either.