BY COVERGIRL

Clean Makeup's water-based foundation noncomedogenic formula lets your skin breathe, goes on easily, and blends perfectly, so the world doesn't see makeup, just the look of great skin. Also available in Sensitive Skin and Oil Control formulas.

• I've already tried the bb cream and matte powder .. and loved it ...2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 3 Answers
  • Quero experimentar1 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
TL;DR: You can find better products out there -- even from the same brand! -- for the low price point.

I've been using this stuff on and off since high school. I'm sitting at my vanity and I can see a bottle as I write this. I always seem to have some on hand, but it isn't great, not only compared to my favorites, but even for a drugstore product. Because most drugstore foundations tend to go light-to-dark and have no real tone variances, I notice that to get a shade warm enough for my skin, I'm ALWAYS too dark. The scent is incredibly strong so if that's a deal breaker, leave this one behind or go with the sensitive formula. Coverage is so-so, and it's a pretty thin consistency so you'll want to pair it with a concealer and powder. Wouldn't recommend for everyday coverage, but if you like a little coverage for the gym or a 'no makeup makeup' day running errands, it's not a bad way to spend a few bucks.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
When I first started using makeup as a preteen Covergirl was my go to brand. I always loved looking in magazines and seeing the models with different products on and in the ad it would say what type and shade the model was wearing, which I found to be helpful. I think this foundation is a great learning tool, because it's very liquidy you can kind of play around with it and see how much coverage you really need. This is not my favorite foundation from Covergirl but I think it's a good classic starter and occasionally still use it. I always have some on hand for when I run out of other foundations.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Saint Peters, MO
I was super disappointed with this product. I've used tons of Covergirl products in the past and I know that this is a staple in some makeup vanities so I thought I'd give it a shot. The biggest problem I have is the scent. It smells like I'm rubbing tooth paste all over my face. I don't know if I got a bad product because I have not seen any other reviews like this but I will not be repurchasing. I have never been sensitive to fragrances or anything of the sort but this makes my eyes water and everything. I'll be tossing this one.
Riley R.
Riley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
The smell lives up to the name. It's a strong clean smell, but one that I enjoy and that they have been using for years because I remember my mom's foundation smelling the same. I have very fair skin and was able to find a good enough match. You can build it to a medium coverage, but I have not tried to build it to a full coverage that completely hides my freckles. It drys down nicely and feels like a powder finish too the point that I don't often set it with another powder.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Covergirl foundations have a tendency to have a strong smell, and my skin does not like it. This broke me out, not terribly, but if you have sensitive skin keep that in mind. The color selection isn't great, the lightest shade was still too dark for me. The coverage was okay and it blended nicely but it left my face feeling....weird. I don't know how to describe it, just felt a little heavy which is odd since it's so liquidy. Never have been a fan of covergirl foundations.
Simone R.
Simone R.
Saint Louis, MO
OMG I have tried this foundation 3 times over the period of 7 years. The foundation is amazing as far as the texture and coverage. But I am black! And I am in the color Tawny in this foundation. It has a gray undertone. It's very odd looking in the summer of course because I have yellow undertones. In the Winter the color is great.. I just gotta highlight with more yellow like products to even out the gray. The world lacks yellow based foundations for women of color.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Clean Normal Skin - # 120 Creamy Natural CoverGirl 1 oz Foundation Women
I use this foundation but I'm not a huge fan. I wear it because it lasts me a long time and it's cheap. I'm not a big makeup person I just put a little on everyday so I don't look dead lol. This makeup smells weird and if I put a too much on it makes my face feel really weird. I will continue to use it just because I don't want to spend a lot of money and I don't want to waste money trying to find something that will work better for me.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this foundation and have been using it for a while, it has a lighter coverage amount but I'm okay with that because I have freckles and so you are still able to see my freckles through it. The one big down side for me is the packaging. It comes in a bottle with no pump or way to get the makeup out so I have to use a tiny lip brush to get the right amount of foundation that I need out of the bottle.
Although it is very inexpensive, sometimes you get what you pay for. Occasionally used the drugstore foundations but I would steer clear from the cheapest if you. Baby step it Up to Almay or revlon. Both of their long-stay ColorStay line is pretty good. I have one of each of them. They love to use them for Contour. 1 the shade darker than your skin another a shade lighter. I hope this works out for you
Sunny M.
Sunny M.
Dania, FL
I think this liquid is too thick and still doesn't do the coverage of freckles and dark circles that I would expect from its consistency. I also thought it had a strange odor. The bottle is extremely inconvenient without a pump and becomes especially difficult to get out when it's half empty. I found myself trying to stick brushed in the bottle to get some foundation out and it was a disaster.
Maricoiu R.
Maricoiu R.
Brasov
I want to know if this product is god?
Corina B.
Corina B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I have acne and have used it without an issue, but just be careful. And make sure to wash off before bed.
KARLA G.
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Vero H.
Vero H.
Palm Springs, CA
Is this good coverage? Does it cover redness good?
Aracely V.
Aracely V.
Is this product good for acne prone skin?