COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
COVERGIRL Clean Liquid Makeup
By COVERGIRL
San T.
San T.
I have very very oily skin and was wondering whether this is a good product for me. I also prefer a full coverage foundation
Umaima M.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Baldwin park , CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I used to do use this foundation but I have really oily skin and I would get patches on my nose since I would sweat a lot once I'd put this foundation. I really didn't like this foundation
Emily R.
Emily R.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I used to use this foundation and personally I have combo skin - it will work as full coverage but it oxidizes
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a good product. It doesn't make your skin oily at all and it provides full coverage. It is pretty light weight. It also blends very well. I would recommend this product.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
9 months, 2 weeks ago
These are decent foundations, I used it for awhile, but I would recommend the Maybelline Fit Me foundation, or L'Oreal Pro Infallible foundation! They are both full coverage, very affordable, and are good for all skin types!
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
If your looking for a full coverage foundation, this is not the one for you. I've tried this before trying to cover my freckles and it has very little coverage. The product itself is good but it just depends on what your looking for in a product. If your looking for coverage I would recommend something more like Bye Bye foundation from IT cosmetics ;)
Dakota B.
Dakota B.
Tallassee, AL
9 months, 2 weeks ago
For oily skin it's ok, I have very oily skin and it doesn't work for me, as far as full coverage it light coverage at most. Try loreal infallible matte foundation or tarte Amazonian clay foundation for oily skin
stormy J.
stormy J.
Hesperia, CA
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It's not very full coverage its mediumish coverage and it's works pretty well for oily skin and it's cheap so you can't go wrong
Desteny Raven P.
Desteny Raven P.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
No definitely not the best choice. I have oily skin as well I would recommend Maybelline fit me matte and pore less foundation it works miracles
Dove B.
Dove B.
Palm Bay, FL
9 months, 2 weeks ago
This has no coverage at all. It's not even worth it. When you put it on it just blends away.