Melissa B.
TL;DR: You can find better products out there -- even from the same brand! -- for the low price point.

I've been using this stuff on and off since high school. I'm sitting at my vanity and I can see a bottle as I write this. I always seem to have some on hand, but it isn't great, not only compared to my favorites, but even for a drugstore product. Because most drugstore foundations tend to go light-to-dark and have no real tone variances, I notice that to get a shade warm enough for my skin, I'm ALWAYS too dark. The scent is incredibly strong so if that's a deal breaker, leave this one behind or go with the sensitive formula. Coverage is so-so, and it's a pretty thin consistency so you'll want to pair it with a concealer and powder. Wouldn't recommend for everyday coverage, but if you like a little coverage for the gym or a 'no makeup makeup' day running errands, it's not a bad way to spend a few bucks.